Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,167 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband (41758 Views)

Kamala Harris: 10 Things You Don't Know About The US Vice President (Photos) / Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect / Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by Gwagone: 12:28pm On Jan 27, 2021
Her Controller grin
Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by Henix(m): 12:28pm On Jan 27, 2021
Even his divorced wife also wants to tap from the new opportunities that the vice president's office will open for the family
Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by Springboot: 12:28pm On Jan 27, 2021
Muhylonaire007:
First husband

Kamala Harris is not the president.
Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by adeniyi65(m): 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2021
Good morning ladies and gentlemen.wait a minute! Are you really gentlemen like Doug Emhoff!!? If not,hussle.

Modified: between.did i read that his previous divorced wife is a friend with Harris and even help in volunteering herself for Harris campaign!? White communities are just different in reasoning compare to the black.

1 Like

Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by bukatyne(f): 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2021
passyhansome:
May we be known by our Names and not our wives name either way sha are good

undecided
Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2021
Well...

Ok... and Nice... But naija una like tatafo ooo...
cheesy grin cheesy... now now now una don go find kamala huzzy!!
Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by bukatyne(f): 12:32pm On Jan 27, 2021
Propaganda!

He is leaving his practice to become a professor in their base.

Not he is leaving and doing nothing than supporting his wife's career.

Good luck Mr. Second Gentleman grin

They look alike.
Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by tot(f): 12:34pm On Jan 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

If you know wetin dey go on for my mind now ehnnn as I dey see this American people pictures and names so....

See benz, lexus, glk, venza

Of course, it's how to scam them that would be on your mind. Continue - one day monkey will go market, e no go return. Mschew.
Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by oluwaseyi0: 12:34pm On Jan 27, 2021
passyhansome:

Mumu post by an insecure man

5 Likes

Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by bukatyne(f): 12:34pm On Jan 27, 2021
Henix:
Even his divorced wife also wants to tap from the new opportunities that the vice president's office will open for the family

grin

Success like water had no enemy.

Don't be surprised she would tell Kamala she is a better fit for her husband.

The husband did well too

From housewife to VP cheesy

He climbed the ladder Wella.

Even the kids aligned cheesy
Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by Omezif(m): 12:35pm On Jan 27, 2021
Congrates to her once again.
Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by Mindlog: 12:35pm On Jan 27, 2021
jayworld15:
There are many courses Africa considers useless but, in reality, they are hot cakes overseas. Psychology and textile studies...hmm

Psychology is hot cake in the West, if you can put in the money, time and effort.
Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by tot(f): 12:36pm On Jan 27, 2021
passyhansome:

Someone like you would be praying his wife does not become more successful than him... na wa. Better change your mindset!

4 Likes

Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by Adakintroy: 12:37pm On Jan 27, 2021
We know she is the president and Biden is her vice. It's just a matter of time. It will enact itself.

10..this..25 that.

Who profile mike pence that way..them go project am enter the sit just now just watch.
Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by zudozz: 12:37pm On Jan 27, 2021
The guy fuvcks the VICE PRESIDENT of United States.. Simple!
Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by ofiko123(m): 12:41pm On Jan 27, 2021
addexx:
5 things to know about me.

I

D

G

A

F

I guess we are the same..
Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by yunqdady: 12:41pm On Jan 27, 2021
passyhansome:
See your stupid African reasoning. You type will kill your wife if she's rising in her place of work or making waves in life. Just go and marry illiterate. That's what fit your type

4 Likes

Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by Clothingonline9(m): 12:48pm On Jan 27, 2021
Am planning to become first ever gentle man in Nigeria
Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by SKINDOGGY: 12:49pm On Jan 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
If you know wetin dey go on for my mind now ehnnn as I dey see this American people pictures and names so....

See benz, lexus rx 350, lexus es 350, glk, venza...voltron....

If you a niggarrrr and you understand my statement then you must be a real niggarrr....
I owe you a nord vpn password ad username or cyberghost vpn password.....so you can change your ip [internet protocol) from static to dynamic for you to huzzle

Gee give me cyberghost login
Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by dayleke: 12:50pm On Jan 27, 2021
He looks like a younger version of Sen. Chuck Schumer
Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by lekki1444: 12:52pm On Jan 27, 2021
addexx:
5 things to know about me.

I

D

G

A

F
oyel no dey ya head ooooo. if you DGAF why you come waste time and energy type this nonsense undecided

1 Like

Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by Brunicekid(m): 12:53pm On Jan 27, 2021
simplesearch:
first-ever second gentleman...............................

What's the meaning of this paradox, first-ever second?!
It simply means that he's the first person to ever be the second gentleman in USA.

2 Likes

Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by lightwind(m): 12:53pm On Jan 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

If you a niggarrrr and you understand my statement then you must be a real niggarrr....
I owe you a nord vpn password and username or cyberghost vpn password.....so you can change your ip [internet protocol) from static to dynamic for you to huzzle
Cyber ghost vpn password abeg i need am.... Also if you wan buy 2018 UK Facebook I get for sale
Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by Deserea: 12:56pm On Jan 27, 2021
Enough of all this na!

Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by lekki1444: 12:56pm On Jan 27, 2021
so kamala has no children ?

1 Like

Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by jayworld15(m): 12:57pm On Jan 27, 2021
Mindlog:

Psychology is hot cake in the West, if you can put in the money, time and effort.

I know.
We’re all psycho beings. In Africa, reverse is the case. This can be attributed to various ethical orientations and belief system that we are made to believe in.
Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 27, 2021
Beta male. I bet she bosses him around in and out the bedroom. I can never marry a woman that makes me look like an accessory. I MUST ALWAYS be the boss angry
Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by Hisduchess(f): 1:02pm On Jan 27, 2021
A lot of Nigerian men no go gree their wife to even think of being a local government chairman cos their wouldn't be anyone to turn akamu or cook native soups again.I wish that some men will understand that a woman's win is also her husband and family win.

2 Likes

Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 27, 2021
lekki1444:
so kamala has no children ?

Yeah, just like Theresa May, Akie Abe (Abe Shinzo's wife) and Angela Merkel.

3 Likes

Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by Mindlog: 1:07pm On Jan 27, 2021
jayworld15:

I know.
We’re all psycho beings. In Africa, reverse is the case. This can be attributed to various ethical orientations and belief system that we are made to believe in.

Younger generations of Africans are beginning to embrace psychological interventions though slowly.
Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by MikeofKd(m): 1:07pm On Jan 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

I owe you a nord vpn password and username or cyberghost vpn password.....so you can change your ip [internet protocol) from static to dynamic for you to huzzle
Damn nigghaaar na that cyber ghost vpn go make sense die
You are such a real nigga.
Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by PoliteActivist: 1:09pm On Jan 27, 2021
Seankingsston:
He's handsome

This is handsome?? Eye of the beholder, I guess

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iran Reopens For Business As No End In Sight To Coronavirus Pandemic / Prince Charles Agreed To Take £1million From The Family Osama Bin Laden / Rwanda's President Paul Kagame Approves The Retirement Of 924 Military Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.