Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband (41741 Views)

Kamala Harris: 10 Things You Don't Know About The US Vice President (Photos) / Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect / Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by jayworld15(m): 2:36pm On Jan 27, 2021
Saintmary:

Of course these people want to impact their society, Nigerians only want to make bucket loads of money.

That’s why we many imbalance beings walking the streets. Psychological evaluations and solution would have solve so many of our societal ills including crimes, say in security apparatuses I.e military, police, Air Force etc; medicine, religion, financial system, etc. Not forgetting other courses considered to be irrelevant. Africa is truly a home of the unthinkable beings.
Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by Reuben700: 2:38pm On Jan 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
If you know wetin dey go on for my mind now ehnnn as I dey see this American people pictures and names so....

See benz, lexus rx 350, lexus es 350, glk, venza...voltron....

If you a niggarrrr and you understand my statement then you must be a real niggarrr....
Senior man
I owe you a nord vpn password and username or cyberghost vpn password.....so you can change your ip [internet protocol) from static to dynamic for you to huzzle

Senior man
Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by Basilpearck(m): 2:55pm On Jan 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
If you know wetin dey go on for my mind now ehnnn as I dey see this American people pictures and names so....

If you a niggarrrr and you understand my statement then you must be a real niggarrr....
I owe you a nord vpn password and username or cyberghost vpn password.....so you can change your ip [internet protocol) from static to dynamic for you to huzzle

Bro abeg I need that nord especially
Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by Emu4life(m): 2:56pm On Jan 27, 2021
[s]
PoliteActivist:

What's impolite about calling a hypocrite a hypocrite?
[/s]
Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by Nmezor(f): 2:56pm On Jan 27, 2021
So the kids ain't has...Momala smiley
Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by elmessiahs(m): 3:09pm On Jan 27, 2021
damn niggar, you see ur ehn... you feel say that man they use kamala as him Cash out abi... try so you fit get client way go help you so you fit do better loading. the hustle tough
Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by femi4: 3:26pm On Jan 27, 2021
simplesearch:
first-ever second gentleman...............................

What's the meaning of this paradox, first-ever second?!
Joe biden is the first gentleman

So he's the second gentleman since the vp is a woman for the first time
Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

Clients To Bill
Abi?
Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by apatheticme(f): 4:39pm On Jan 27, 2021
passyhansome:
May we be known by our Names and not our wives name either way sha are good

1 Like

Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by doggedfighter(f): 6:46pm On Jan 27, 2021
Opexzy:
Okay we don hear... Can we move on from America's politics and focus on this burning nation of ours.

To other Ops thinking about writing on topics like

10 things to know about Biden's dead son,

25 things to know about Kamala Haris' first landlords,

30 things to know about Jill Biden's first Boyfriend.

Please halt cheesy
Hahahahahahaha. This made me laugh grin
Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by PoliteActivist: 6:51pm On Jan 27, 2021
Emu4life:
[s][/s]

Just so you know, in Christianity there's only one God and he has no mother or father. He, however, manifests in three persons. "Son" is one of those manifestations. He is Spirit and can therefore have no mother. But to come to earth, he had to occupy a human body. That body had a mother.
You now understand, genius?
Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by Ddream6627(m): 7:30pm On Jan 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

ma niggarrr,can i have the cyberghost vpn plz just want to start bombing........
Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by Oshokalo: 7:44pm On Jan 27, 2021
that man his lucky,imagine having a vice president on ur bed
Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by captianfreeman(m): 8:26pm On Jan 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

Baba, make I reach you please.
Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by Clinghton: 9:22pm On Jan 27, 2021
I hope he won't be called a simp for leaving his career to support his wife's political position.
Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 27, 2021
Left 4 me i wuld resign, we'al knw hw women behave once they get power/money, they start t treat u like trash/ door mat!
Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by FullBlastLight: 10:10pm On Jan 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by Coolcalmcollect(m): 11:17pm On Jan 27, 2021
passyhansome:
May we be known by our Names and not our wives name either way sha are good
idiot
Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by dasparrow: 11:35pm On Jan 27, 2021
jayworld15:

That’s why we many imbalance beings walking the streets. Psychological evaluations and solution would have solve so many of our societal ills including crimes, say in security apparatuses I.e military, police, Air Force etc; medicine, religion, financial system, etc. Not forgetting other courses considered to be irrelevant. Africa is truly a home of the unthinkable beings.

Be quiet coon! Aren't you an African? What is stopping you from creating the Africa you want to see? You think that by bashing your own people you will score brownie points with the white man abi? Agent of white supremacy. Bloody self hating inferiority complex stricken coon!
Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by dasparrow: 11:40pm On Jan 27, 2021
Heathrow44:
Left 4 me i wuld resign, we'al knw hw women behave once they get power/money, they start t treat u like trash/ door mat!

All women are not like the women in your family who treat their spouses with disdain once they become financially successful. Real men are not threatened by their wife's success. You are a boy in a man's body with low self worth that is why you chose a London airport as your monicker rather than a monicker associated with an airport in your homeland Nigeria. Receive sense!
Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by jayworld15(m): 11:48pm On Jan 27, 2021
dasparrow:

Be quiet coon! Aren't you an African? What is stopping you from creating the Africa you want to see? You think that by bashing your own people you will score brownie points with the white man abi? Agent of white supremacy. Bloody self hating inferiority complex stricken coon!

I realize you’re as foolish as your village people.
Tell me anything Africa produce? Many persons here have great mind but there’s societal frugality that is their societies aren’t ready and able to help. And when those persons move overseas, they become something appreciable. Do you know the believe of nothing in Art and Social sciences which was evidenced in PMB’s and Obj’ speeches is an ill fated consequences of what Africa is. Everyone has a role to play but reducing one another's importance is a no-no.

What does your country produce?
Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by SavageResponse(m): 12:28am On Jan 28, 2021
Ok we have heard
Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by Dalil8: 1:49am On Jan 28, 2021
Second gentleman. Weird title cheesy
Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by opribo(m): 2:33pm On Jan 28, 2021
Where the hell is our own VP?
Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 18, 2021
dasparrow:

All women are not like the women in your family who treat their spouses with disdain once they become financially successful. Real men are not threatened by their wife's success. You are a boy in a man's body with low self worth that is why you chose a London airport as your monicker rather than a monicker associated with an airport in your homeland Nigeria. Receive sense!

I would rather choose a modern airport and be a progressive, than reflect and project poverty, wretchedness, & u so naive u don't know a suitable name to name ur existence?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). / Iran Reopens For Business As No End In Sight To Coronavirus Pandemic / Rwanda's President Paul Kagame Approves The Retirement Of 924 Military Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.