Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,690 members, 7,955,593 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:08 AM

Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband (42013 Views)

Kamala Harris: 10 Things You Don't Know About The US Vice President (Photos) / Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect / Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by PoliteActivist: 1:11pm On Jan 27, 2021
Emu4life:
But she isn't the Nigerian VP, what our 'bizness' with her C'mon Nigerians, let's not be this jobless.

Are Chelsea and Manchester United Nigerian teams? Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by harmony75: 1:12pm On Jan 27, 2021
that's why couples should help each other to be successful baw is a proud husband ����
Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by Saintmary(f): 1:13pm On Jan 27, 2021
Muhylonaire007:
First husband

Second husband.
Also Second Gentleman.
Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by lekki1444: 1:15pm On Jan 27, 2021
NaotoKan:

Yeah, just like Theresa May, Akie Abe (Abe Shinzo's wife) and Angela Merkel.
oh dont forget oprah winfrey now grin

1 Like

Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 27, 2021
He is a simp
Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by 1daboi: 1:16pm On Jan 27, 2021
yunqdady:

See your stupid African reasoning. You type will kill your wife if she's rising in her place of work or making waves in life. Just go and marry illiterate. That's what fit your type
you sef grow up. Which one be kill. Hian
Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by abimic(m): 1:23pm On Jan 27, 2021
Would not mind been the First or Second Gentleman ever someday of the most populous black nation or My baby been the first or Second Lady either.
Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by Drmarveh(m): 1:25pm On Jan 27, 2021
How come they said this man is a Nigerian...
Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by simplesearch: 1:25pm On Jan 27, 2021
Brunicekid:
It simply means that he's the first person to ever be the second gentleman in USA.

Then he's not the first-ever, so why use it at all. Isn't first first and second second, I hate unnecessary colloquialism of words!
Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by addexx: 1:27pm On Jan 27, 2021
lekki1444:
oyel no dey ya head ooooo. if you DGAF why you come waste time and energy type this nonsense undecided

Why you kon dey waste time and energy quote me. Oyel no dey my head but catarrh full your own.
Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by Emu4life(m): 1:27pm On Jan 27, 2021
PoliteActivist:

Are Chelsea and Manchester United Nigerian teams? Hypocrite
Politeactivist Indeed undecided
Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by Saintmary(f): 1:29pm On Jan 27, 2021
jayworld15:
There are many courses Africa considers useless but, in reality, they are hot cakes overseas. Psychology and textile studies...hmm

Of course these people want to impact their society, Nigerians only want to make bucket loads of money.

1 Like

Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by bjtinz: 1:32pm On Jan 27, 2021
NaotoKan:

Yeah, just like Theresa May, Akie Abe (Abe Shinzo's wife) and Angela Merkel.

Wow! Never knew that!

Abeg I like Oyibo life jare.
Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by toprealman: 1:40pm On Jan 27, 2021
They look happy together.
Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by Eliteklaus(m): 1:43pm On Jan 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
If you know wetin dey go on for my mind now ehnnn as I dey see this American people pictures and names so....

See benz, lexus rx 350, lexus es 350, glk, venza...voltron....

If you a niggarrrr and you understand my statement then you must be a real niggarrr....
I owe you a nord vpn password and username or cyberghost vpn password.....so you can change your ip [internet protocol) from static to dynamic for you to huzzle
nah clients you dey see

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by majorbravo: 1:44pm On Jan 27, 2021
Marvieduke:
Nice man with good intelligence, I wish men in Nigerian will emulate his act of support for wife.
My dear, just become deputy governor of a state first and watch your husband become the most loving man you ever met. Any Nigerian man whose wife becomes vice president and chooses to not support her at their moment is nuts. Na village people do am.

1 Like

Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by investordj: 1:50pm On Jan 27, 2021
Boss man can I email you ..?
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
If you know wetin dey go on for my mind now ehnnn as I dey see this American people pictures and names so....

If you a niggarrrr and you understand my statement then you must be a real niggarrr....
I owe you a nord vpn password and username or cyberghost vpn password.....so you can change your ip [internet protocol) from static to dynamic for you to huzzle
Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by JimmyfixDesigns: 1:54pm On Jan 27, 2021
Why is Kampala not bearing her husband's surname? Th3 guy has always been the wife! grin grin
Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by Cleanworld(f): 1:59pm On Jan 27, 2021
i still can't see the ''Black'' in her embarassed undecidedanopther brain wash from oyinbo
Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by Franktom247(m): 2:00pm On Jan 27, 2021
All this story for man wey marry politician second gentleman indeed
Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by Thazard(m): 2:04pm On Jan 27, 2021
Opexzy:
Okay we don hear... Can we move on from America's politics and focus on this burning nation of ours.

To other Ops thinking about writing on topics like

10 things to know about Biden's dead son,

25 things to know about Kamala Haris' first landlords,

30 things to know about Jill Biden's first Boyfriend.

Please halt cheesy

grin
Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by Burgerlomo: 2:04pm On Jan 27, 2021
Thugnificent:
Second gentleman grin grin

Yes nah

Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 27, 2021
lekki1444:
oh dont forget oprah winfrey now grin

She's not married and has nothing to do with the highest political office unlike the other women.
Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by Tapout(m): 2:11pm On Jan 27, 2021
Thugnificent:
Second gentleman grin grin

e funny abi?? The title be like "official side chick"
Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by lekki1444: 2:11pm On Jan 27, 2021
NaotoKan:

She's not married and has nothing to do with the highest political office unlike the other women.
oh i see we splitting hairs huh
Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by Cuntface: 2:16pm On Jan 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

Bros gimme update naa
Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by PoliteActivist: 2:26pm On Jan 27, 2021
Emu4life:
Politeactivist Indeed undecided

What's impolite about calling a hypocrite a hypocrite?
Re: Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband by JumpByte: 2:34pm On Jan 27, 2021
Kwara1stson:
this your useless team of content writer still still
never complete since 2018

Allow me to enjoy myself. Let me drink parasol for my headache. Can't I expand operations in peace?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daimler Says It Has No Idea How North Korea's Kim Got His Mercedes Limos / VIDEO: Senegalese Troops Entering Gambia To Oust Jammeh / "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.