Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,794 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Police To Get New Salary, Recruits 18,360 Community Policing Officers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police To Get New Salary, Recruits 18,360 Community Policing Officers (369 Views)

Buhari Directs Wages Commission To Speed Up New Salary Scale For Policemen / Lagos To Begin Payment Of N35,000 Minimum Wage November; See New Salary Scale / FG, Roll Out New Salary Table - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police To Get New Salary, Recruits 18,360 Community Policing Officers by ManirBK: 11:08am On Jan 27, 2021
The inspector-general of police (IGP) Mohammed Adamu
said 18, 360 personnel have been recruited,
screened, vetted and trained as
community policing officers (CPOs).
Adamu stated this at a one-day
workshop to sensitise members of the public on community
policing in Abuja.
This is even as the acting chairman of the National Salaries
and Wages Commission (NSWC), Ekpo Nta, said a new
salary structure for policemen would soon be unveiled.
Nta, who was represented by the secretary to the
commission, Engr David Nyikyaa said all documentation in
respect to the improved salary structure for the police have
been completed
and awaiting submission to the
president for approval.
But on the recruitment of the Police officers, IGP Adamu
said the
recruitment exercise for the CPOs
was conducted in two batches.
A breakdown according to the states showed that Zamfara
has the highest number with 2, 550, which the IGP attributed
to the security crisis while the FCT had the least with 96.https://leadership.ng/police-recruit-18-360-for-community-policing/
mynd44 oam4j lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police To Get New Salary, Recruits 18,360 Community Policing Officers by ManirBK: 11:09am On Jan 27, 2021
Very good development.
slow and steady we are reaching there

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police To Get New Salary, Recruits 18,360 Community Policing Officers by Henix(m): 11:12am On Jan 27, 2021
The new salary structure is long over-due. Though irrespective of whether they are under-paid or well-paid, it will be quite difficult to eradicate corruption in NPF, just like every other sector in Nigeria.
Re: Police To Get New Salary, Recruits 18,360 Community Policing Officers by ChelseaArmy(m): 11:18am On Jan 27, 2021
we are proud of the achievement over to you wailers, I know you are coming to expunge this development

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police To Get New Salary, Recruits 18,360 Community Policing Officers by kufre2010: 11:32am On Jan 27, 2021
I am a police officer, if you like abuse me. Without a good salary and insurance for my family if I die, I can't and will not risk my life.Police are suffering and under harsh condition and u expect me to give my best. There are no protective equipment, the vehicles are not even fueled and we'll serviced. In any organization motivation is the key. Kenya is not as rich as Nigeria yet the list police officer in Kenya received higher Salary than Assistance Superintendent Of police in Nigeria.
A politician get mind to embezzled N200billion police pension money when police retirees are dying prematuredly
Re: Police To Get New Salary, Recruits 18,360 Community Policing Officers by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:33am On Jan 27, 2021
This is a very good step in the right direction.

Slow and steady we will get to the Nigeria of our dreams.

This is the CHNAGE we voted for.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Police To Get New Salary, Recruits 18,360 Community Policing Officers by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:34am On Jan 27, 2021
kufre2010:
I am a police officer, if you like abuse me. Without a good salary and insurance for my family if I die, I can't and will not risk my life.Police are suffering and under harsh condition and u expect me to give my best. There are no protective equipment, the vehicles are not even fueled and we'll serviced. In any organization motivation is the key. Kenya is not as rich as Nigeria yet the list police officer in Kenya received higher Salary than Assistance Superintendent Of police in Nigeria.
A politician get mind to embezzled N200billion police pension money when police retirees are dying prematuredly
@the bolded.
Who was that and when was that Officer?!
This is the kind of thing we all need to speak against.
That is wickedness!

Nice post below by you.....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Police To Get New Salary, Recruits 18,360 Community Policing Officers by Realtord43: 11:43am On Jan 27, 2021
post=98487981:
This is a very good step in the right direction.

Slow and steady we will get to the Nigeria of our dreams.

This is the CHNAGE we voted for.

God bless Nigeria.
F.uck off
Re: Police To Get New Salary, Recruits 18,360 Community Policing Officers by lastmessenger: 11:45am On Jan 27, 2021
kufre2010:
why do you collect egunje in the south east and not in the North? Why are some of you so wicked ? Do you love the job you do ? Have you engage in extra judicial killing? Do you collect egunje?
Re: Police To Get New Salary, Recruits 18,360 Community Policing Officers by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:51am On Jan 27, 2021
lastmessenger:
why do you collect egunje in the south east and not in the North? Why are some of you so wicked ? Do you love the job you do ? Have you engage in extra judicial killing? Do you collect egunje?
Shaking our heads....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Police To Get New Salary, Recruits 18,360 Community Policing Officers by Liposure: 12:15pm On Jan 27, 2021
Community policing is the way forward.

(1) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari Revalidates Membership Of APC. PHOTOS / Do You Still Believe "Naija Go Better" Abi You Sef Wan Japaa? / Inside An Abandoned Factory In Abuja Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.