Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! (10720 Views)

A Friend in Naija Just Lost Her US Based Husband Just 7 Months After Wedding / Pastor Folayemi Richard Beat Pregnant Wife To Coma 3 Months After Wedding / My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 27, 2021
bukatyne:

You don't force a virgin to have sex with you:

You counsel her with family/religion/professionals and if she is not bulging, add ultimatums and/or withdraw some of your extras at home.

The bolded are still measures of force. So, some form of force will still be required for her to succumb. tongue.
Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by bukatyne(f): 10:39pm On Jan 27, 2021
CalliDora1:

The bolded are still measures of force. So, some form of force will still be required for her to succumb. tongue.

Mental 'force/pressure' is very different from physical force.
Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 27, 2021
bukatyne:

Mental 'force/pressure' is very different from physical force.

Force na force.
Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by udomma1005(m): 10:45pm On Jan 27, 2021
You married your sister, that's all I can tell you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by Drella(m): 10:55pm On Jan 27, 2021
Denique:

Yes, I did. Good it's been deleted.

Pheew! undecided
Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by Judybash93(m): 11:04pm On Jan 27, 2021
She has a penis
Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by Samakus(m): 12:38am On Jan 28, 2021
Denique:
You should try going down there and watch her beg you for it. It works, trust me! wink

Yeah.I was about to suggest this.OP, go down there. After you're done, the ecstasy from the 'plate washing' will make her loose her guard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by mkoabiola: 12:41am On Jan 28, 2021
4years of no sex..

2months after.. Stil no sex

Wil she b d first virgin?

Haba.

Next super story

Next fiction

1 Like

Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by Cutehector(m): 3:08am On Jan 28, 2021
You see that no sex till marriage bullsheet

Na scam!
Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by Yimmicks: 3:48am On Jan 28, 2021
Yours is even 2 months, ours was almost 6 months. It could be vaginimus such that the penetration is almost impossible. What helped me was first pelvic floor exercise, (learning to control how to relax my pelvic), second and really helpful was the DILATOR therapy. I started from the smallest to get the vagina used to having something enter and then proceeded to the biggest after which hubby could penetrate. I’m not sure you can get one easily in Nigeria but check out SexwithDrM (I think she changed to “becomingmorewithDrM) on Instagram or Oloricoitus on Instagram or any other sex therapist who could help her..please be patient with her. I’m sure she’s not faking it. I’ve been there. It’s just that awareness around that isn’t much in Nigeria, the media mostly portrays magical sex but it’s not always the reality especially for virgins. Sex is a skill too , she’ll get better with time and you’ll be amazed..

4 Likes

Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by Denique(f): 7:55am On Jan 28, 2021
Drella:

Pheew! undecided

grin I was talking about the negative thread that has now been deleted. As for the mention? You will never know...too bad! tongue
Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by Richy4(m): 8:41am On Jan 28, 2021
Denique:
You should try going down there and watch her beg you for it. It works, trust me! wink

Go down where? ..... elucidate Biko... some of us are altar servers / Mass servers from junior seminary cheesy
Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by Denique(f): 8:48am On Jan 28, 2021
Richy4:

Go down where? ..... elucidate Biko... some of us are altar servers / Mass servers from junior seminary cheesy

Good day brother in the Lord,
So happy to see a fellow seminarian. smiley

1 Like

Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by Richy4(m): 8:53am On Jan 28, 2021
Denique:

Good day brother in the Lord,
So happy to see a fellow seminarian. smiley

grin grin grin grin
Good Answer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by whirlwind7(m): 11:07am On Jan 28, 2021
Diagonal:
I initially had a long distance courtship with my wife while we dated. Later she came and stayed with me for some months bc she had accommodation issues. She was based in a different State. Altogether we dated for 4 years before our eventual marriage. All through those times we never had se.x. She never allowed us to, and since I'm a Christian, I willingly left her alone since it's even against my christianity teachings. Moreover she was a virgin and I felt there was no need putting undue pressure on something that was eventually going to be all mine.
Fast- forward to today, it's been two months after our wedding, no se.x. My wife is too scared of it. Each time I make an attempt, she gets so scared of penetration that my "thing" just collapses. Forcing her would make me feel like it's rape. I have bought all kinds of gel to apply and reduce pains, but it's not working with her. She is still saying I should give her time to get used to it.
Meanwhile she is the over-jealous type. She gets angry for as flimsy a thing as me viewing WhatsApp status of female contacts on my phone or Facebook photos of female friends!
I'm already feeling I've made a huge mistake in marrying her. I never thought I'd ever cheat after marriage, but it looks like I'm being pushed into it.
What can a brother do in this situation?

Wow!
Didn't know that suẹgbẹ such as this still exists! grin

It didn't seem strange she didn't want sex in the 4 years you dated her. Only 2 months after marriage and you begin to complain.
C'mon don't be silly, ọgbẹni longsufferer. Bear with her. You've been patient for 4 years and 2 months. That's a total of 50 months.

Only 50 months o!
Quite sure you can still seduce her before you become 75 years old. Have a little more patient. The bone is getting fatter. Patient dogs eat the fattest, juiciest bone, you know.
Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by jasman1: 7:04am On Jan 29, 2021
All the lies and deceits are over and now she doesn’t know what to do or how to handle it. The next thing you’ll hear might be how she was rapped and now scared about se x and maybe some other crabs. All these clowns that carry bible around, men and women, fear them
Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by Kapilta(m): 9:58am On Jan 29, 2021
Denique:
Try going down there? There's a route there now? Bad commando.
Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by Denique(f): 11:30am On Jan 29, 2021
Kapilta:
Try going down there? There's a route there now? Bad commando.
To the old town road
I'm gonna ride 'til I can't no more
I'm gonna take my horse to the old town road tongue
Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by plodds: 5:27pm On Jan 29, 2021
Pochettino:

I don't advise this because we women can stink so badly down there
Isn't there a way around that? I've had to walk away from a very pretty lady cos of d above, didn't tell her it was d reason tho
Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by Pickieox(m): 4:06pm On Feb 01, 2021
Diagonal:
I initially had a long distance courtship with my wife while we dated. Later she came and stayed with me for some months bc she had accommodation issues. She was based in a different State. Altogether we dated for 4 years before our eventual marriage. All through those times we never had se.x. She never allowed us to, and since I'm a Christian, I willingly left her alone since it's even against my christianity teachings. Moreover she was a virgin and I felt there was no need putting undue pressure on something that was eventually going to be all mine.
Fast- forward to today, it's been two months after our wedding, no se.x. My wife is too scared of it. Each time I make an attempt, she gets so scared of penetration that my "thing" just collapses. Forcing her would make me feel like it's rape. I have bought all kinds of gel to apply and reduce pains, but it's not working with her. She is still saying I should give her time to get used to it.
Meanwhile she is the over-jealous type. She gets angry for as flimsy a thing as me viewing WhatsApp status of female contacts on my phone or Facebook photos of female friends!
I'm already feeling I've made a huge mistake in marrying her. I never thought I'd ever cheat after marriage, but it looks like I'm being pushed into it.

Having sex with a female V player na something ooo. I remember back then too when I wanted to have one with my one of my exes back then, she be case back then. She will start to shake like a wet chicken. Op, all what you have to do is to begin with pre-intimacy before the main event.
Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by Raxxye(m): 3:39pm On Feb 14, 2021
Yimmicks:
Yours is even 2 months, ours was almost 6 months. It could be vaginimus such that the penetration is almost impossible. What helped me was first pelvic floor exercise, (learning to control how to relax my pelvic), second and really helpful was the DILATOR therapy. I started from the smallest to get the vagina used to having something enter and then proceeded to the biggest after which hubby could penetrate. I’m not sure you can get one easily in Nigeria but check out SexwithDrM (I think she changed to “becomingmorewithDrM) on Instagram or Oloricoitus on Instagram or any other sex therapist who could help her..please be patient with her. I’m sure she’s not faking it. I’ve been there. It’s just that awareness around that isn’t much in Nigeria, the media mostly portrays magical sex but it’s not always the reality especially for virgins. Sex is a skill too , she’ll get better with time and you’ll be amazed..
Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by Cutehector(m): 3:41pm On Feb 14, 2021
Thats why i dont like dating ladies who say wait till marriage . They are the worst scammers earth has ever housed.
Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by MrMacinterchi1: 6:25pm On Feb 14, 2021
Oga op , have you succeeded to consummate your marriage?

Have you succeed to have sex with your wife?

If not, it will be to clear you that your marriage is not yet totally Legel - even in religion or civil rights.

Your wife should put much effort. ☆Happy☆ ♡Valentine's♡ ☆Day☆

1 Like

Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by Diagonal: 3:04pm On Feb 15, 2021
Yimmicks:

I'll check that out on Instagram. But the annoying thing is that she isn't making any effort whatsoever on her part to find a solution. She probably just thinks I should understand, and I'm feeling that is selfish. The question is "for how long?" will I understand.
The whole thing is already beginning to take a toll on our relationship. Bad thing for me is that I'm not the womanizing type
Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by MufasaLion: 4:59pm On Feb 15, 2021
What's NL turning to?
Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by MRLANNISTER(m): 11:17pm On Feb 24, 2021
She is not serious
Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by Tohsynetita1: 12:03am On Feb 25, 2021
Diagonal:
I think you need to see marriage counselor or a spiritual leader
Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by GboyegaD(m): 8:06am On Feb 25, 2021
Diagonal:

I'll check that out on Instagram. But the annoying thing is that she isn't making any effort whatsoever on her part to find a solution. She probably just thinks I should understand, and I'm feeling that is selfish. The question is "for how long?" will I understand.
The whole thing is already beginning to take a toll on our relationship. Bad thing for me is that I'm not the womanizing type

What exactly is her fear? Try and be as patient as you can with her and if the gels aren't working, use Vaseline. Try 1st with one finger, later make it two. Most importantly, make her comfortable.
Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 25, 2021
Diagonal:
Hi,
I think you should see a therapist. There is a condition called Vaginismus experienced sometimes by ladies who suffered a sexual trauma growing up, or decided to keep themselves till marriage. The cause can be physical or psychological.

Vaginismus is a condition involving a muscle spasm in the pelvic floor muscles. It can make it painful, difficult, or impossible to have sexual intercourse, to undergo a gynecological exam, and to insert a tampon.
Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by Diagonal: 7:22pm On Jan 03, 2022
MrMacinterchi1:
Oga op , have you succeeded to consummate your marriage?

Have you succeed to have sex with your wife?

If not, it will be to clear you that your marriage is not yet totally Legel - even in religion or civil rights.

Your wife should put much effort. ☆Happy☆ ♡Valentine's♡ ☆Day☆
I've decided to end the marriage and move on with my life, exactly 1 year and 3 weeks after our wedding. I couldn't put up with it anymore. Wife never ever showed any concern nor made any effort to solve the problem.
Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by Biglittlelois(f): 7:38pm On Jan 03, 2022
Diagonal:

I've decided to end the marriage and move on with my life, exactly 1 year and 3 weeks after our wedding. I couldn't put up with it anymore. Wife never ever showed any concern nor made any effort to solve the problem.

She is not feeling fine upstairs, what type of nonsense scare tactics will make her deny you of sex for almost one and half years? Doesnt she want kids? Either she is plain du*b, she is a man down there, or she has eyes for someone else, was there no sexual attraction between you two? Your story is annoying and very somehow undecided
Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by gnhpowerhouse: 11:29pm On Jan 03, 2022
U're in a Scammed Marriage.. Someone is Sampling her ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five Practical Ways To Help A Child Who Doesn’t Like Going To School / How Do You Survive A Loveless Marriage? / How Can You Overcome The Death Of A Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.