Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! (10678 Views)

A Friend in Naija Just Lost Her US Based Husband Just 7 Months After Wedding / Pastor Folayemi Richard Beat Pregnant Wife To Coma 3 Months After Wedding / My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by Diagonal: 4:35pm On Jan 27, 2021
beehivedata:
My brother. Just be patient with her. What you find out when u eventually sleep with her will decide what the next step is to take. For now, you're already in the marriage and would have to cope with what it throws at you. Just be a good man and keep trying.
I'm trying my best, but it looks like I just may not be able to bear it for too long. The last time I had sex was when in early 2019. I had cheated on her then with a neighbour who took advantage of my illness at the time to get us down to it. My fiancee was in a different part of the country then and she only visited like once in two to three months.
She later found out when she read through my conversation with a friend (a guy) where I was regretting my action. Hell was let loose!
So my annoyance now is that she doesn't want me to as much as greet another lady. So I cant have it with her and i cant have it with anyone else. I think it is selfish!
Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by beehivedata(m): 4:42pm On Jan 27, 2021
Diagonal:

I'm trying my best, but it looks like I just may not be able to bear it for too long. The last time I had sex was when in early 2019. I had cheated on her then with a neighbour who took advantage of my illness at the time to get us down to it. My fiancee was in a different part of the country then and she only visited like once in two to three months.
She later found out when she read through my conversation with a friend (a guy) where I was regretting my action. Hell was let loose!
So my annoyance now is that she doesn't want me to as much as greet another lady. So I cant have it with her and i cant have it with anyone else. I think it is selfish!
You totally ignored the signs. You threw such observations as she getting angry at you over greeting a lady to the winds. Such attitude from her spells extreme jealousy. More often than not, people who react in such manner have a high propensity to being violent and also think since they might be doing something as little as greeting the opposite sex, it could lead to something intimate.

Only God knows why you went ahead to marry someone like that especially when you are sexually active. In any case, a true virgin would be eager to give it all to her husband rather than come up with flimsy excuses each time. She's got a lot to hide judging by all you've highlighted.

7 Likes

Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by Diagonal: 4:43pm On Jan 27, 2021
Optimistdude:
Bro, no time o... 2 months might turn to 2 years all of a sudden.

Ask her if she can bear children without sex or pregnancy?
Truth is that if I leave her, she will never on her own ever initiate it. She will be happy that I have forgotten about it. We could remain like this for more than 2 years!
I have done all I could to encourage her. I have told her that every woman was once a virgin and everyone on the street was born through sex. That there are no two ways to it.
I have decided not to disturb her anymore because I get really angry after each failed attempt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by Diagonal: 4:55pm On Jan 27, 2021
beehivedata:
You totally ignored the signs. You threw such observations as she getting angry to you even greeting a lady to the winds. Such attitude from her spells extreme jealousy. More often than not, people who react in such manner have a high propensity to being violent and also think since they might be doing something as little as greeting the opposite sex, it could lead to something intimate.

Only God knows why you went ahead to marry someone like that especially when you are sexually active. In any case, a true virgin would be eager to give it all to her husband rather than come up with flimsy excuses each time. She's got a lot to hide judging by all you've highlighted.
I don't even know what to think. I don't know how long I'll have to live with this.
Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by beehivedata(m): 5:00pm On Jan 27, 2021
Diagonal:

I don't even know what to think. I don't know how long I'll have to live with this.
I would have said you should find a small girl outside, be honest to her, for her to be willing to give u some sex. But you're married and I wouldn't wanna be an agent to you committing adultery. Until your wife is willing to have sex with you against all assumed odds, you're in a long tin.

1 Like

Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by Richy4(m): 5:07pm On Jan 27, 2021
Diagonal:

Truth is that if I leave her, she will never on her own ever initiate it. She will be happy that I have forgotten about it. We could remain like this for more than 2 years!
I have done all I could to encourage her. I have told her that every woman was once a virgin and everyone on the street was born through sex. That there are no two ways to it.
I have decided not to disturb her anymore because I get really angry after each failed attempt.

I just want to ask you this question Op.. No vex... It seems the girl's family is richer than yours right?... Just a harmless question...I was just having a wandering heart/mindset today... Just thinking aloud that assuming that u were richer, u would have sent her to her mother for a long time for advise...u wouldn't have take a two month draught bullsh!t lying low... embarassed
Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by heniford2: 5:10pm On Jan 27, 2021
bros all this your grammar to long oh, wake her up one early morning tell her you have tried to keep up with her that your a human being not stick tell her that you suspect she's having sex outside your back but no problem that your going to help her out by going out to have sex right from that day after telling her this pick up your pillow and Bedsheets and leave the bedroom to somewhere else don't argue with her no matter what keep your mouth shot, don't eat her food no matter how hungry you are in the said morning come back late and back to bed straight do this two days and thank me later you will bang the hell outa of hercheesy

3 Likes

Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by GboyegaD(m): 5:12pm On Jan 27, 2021
Talk her into the mood, engage in pre-intimacy, and take it from there.
Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by JovialJune(f): 5:16pm On Jan 27, 2021
Diagonal:

She doesn't like "heading".

Why would anyone hate cunninlingus undecided

2 Likes

Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by GboyegaD(m): 5:20pm On Jan 27, 2021
Diagonal:

She doesn't like "heading".

Oga, you like story. How she wan take know whether she like am or not? You go do anything you need to do and enjoy yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by Karlebolu(m): 5:20pm On Jan 27, 2021
GboyegaD:
Talk her into the mood, engage in pre-intimacy, and take it from there.

You people are funny. Isn't it obvious the wife is the problem?

@OP How would you feel if it got leaked that madam no dey give you shop?

Don't worry, if she continues like this you'd start cheating on her. It's just a matter of time.
Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by Yoshy: 5:40pm On Jan 27, 2021
You don't disvirgin some ladies in a day....an old colleague in his 60s once told me that it took him 5 days to disvirgin his wife.

Every day, make a move, make an entry, but don't fully go in..be consistent, at some point, she may have to cry a little or feel some pain...always get her in the mood before any action.

Or you guys may choose to surgically get the place opened.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by thorpido(m): 5:44pm On Jan 27, 2021
You're already thinking of cheating?Odiegwu.
Two months Is a long time sha.
Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by efficiencie(m): 6:22pm On Jan 27, 2021
@Diagonal permit me to be explicit. Solution dey. People are always scared of something new. If your size is too big to open her attempt to rupture her hymen bit by bit by poking her hymen with your finger rapidly. Do this after a lot of pre-intimacy. The pain would be sudden and shortlived. Slowly and surely keep widening the hymen with your finger and when you can get your finger inside her spend sometime fingering her to ecstasy. This raises her pleasure at every encounter and reduces her fear of the pain from sex. She will soon begin requesting that you finger very often and start demanding for fingering. After sufficiently introducing her to the sensations from the stimulations you have gotten her used to then on a special occasion unknown to her attempt to penetrate using your staff of office and do so rapidly. She will feel the pain from the initial thrust but subsequent thrusts will give her the sensations you have already helped her get used to but this time more heightened.

Marriage is a commitment sir. If you never meant your vows you should not have made them at all. Make up your mind to love and groom your wife.

May God bless your marriage.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:54pm On Jan 27, 2021
Laughing. . . OP WOULD BE SUPRISED SHEZ N0T A VIRGIN when he finally found out
Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:57pm On Jan 27, 2021
Diagonal:

Laughing. .
Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:59pm On Jan 27, 2021
beehivedata:
You totally ignored the signs. You threw such observations as she getting angry at you over greeting a lady to the winds. Such attitude from her spells extreme jealousy. More often than not, people who react in such manner have a high propensity to being violent and also think since they might be doing something as little as greeting the opposite sex, it could lead to something intimate.

You spoke my mind my man
Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:01pm On Jan 27, 2021
OP. .SHE MUST NEVA KNOW SAY U WANT TO TRY ANUDA OUTSIDE O O. .SHE WILL MURDER YOU
Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by FuckHomophobes: 7:01pm On Jan 27, 2021
Get yourself a boyfriend grin grin
Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by Nicepoker(m): 7:02pm On Jan 27, 2021
The Op is diagonally positioned in a parallel universe.
Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by VictorUSA(m): 7:07pm On Jan 27, 2021
Realtord43:
She is a liar!

She is not a virgin, she scare of you discovery that she has been lieing to you ever since.

Threaten to end the marriage and watch her confess.
This is exactly my thought!
Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by VictorUSA(m): 7:09pm On Jan 27, 2021
she's just lying about her virginity...she's not...if she wants to prove me wrong then she should let you in.
Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by Hopez456(m): 7:10pm On Jan 27, 2021
efficiencie:
@Diagonal permit me to be explicit. Solution dey. People are always scared of something new. If your size is too big to open her attempt to rupture her hymen bit by bit by poking her hymen with your finger rapidly. Do this after a lot of pre-intimacy. The pain would be sudden and shortlived. Slowly and surely keep widening the hymen with your finger and when you can get your finger inside her spend sometime fingering her to ecstasy. This raises her pleasure at every encounter and reduces her fear of the pain from sex. She will soon begin requesting that you finger very often and start demanding for fingering. After sufficiently introducing her to the sensations from the stimulations you have gotten her used to then on a special occasion unknown to her attempt to penetrate using your staff of office and do so rapidly. She will feel the pain from the initial thrust but subsequent thrusts will give her the sensations you have already helped her get used to but this time more heightened.

Marriage is a commitment sir. If you never meant your vows you should not have made them at all. Make up your mind to love and groom your wife.

May God bless your marriage.
@diagonal this is for you. You really need to be patient, you both should visit a doctor or counsellor or an adult woman to counsel her.
Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by ibechris(m): 7:12pm On Jan 27, 2021
My brother u are suffering two things at a time...Nigeria and ur wife.

Too bad.

3 Likes

Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by laluski(m): 7:20pm On Jan 27, 2021
Diagonal:
I initially had a long distance courtship with my wife while we dated. Later she came and stayed with me for some months bc she had accommodation issues. She was based in a different State. Altogether we dated for 4 years before our eventual marriage. All through those times we never had se.x. She never allowed us to, and since I'm a Christian, I willingly left her alone since it's even against my christianity teachings. Moreover she was a virgin and I felt there was no need putting undue pressure on something that was eventually going to be all mine.
Fast- forward to today, it's been two months after our wedding, no se.x. My wife is too scared of it. Each time I make an attempt, she gets so scared of penetration that my "thing" just collapses. Forcing her would make me feel like it's rape. I have bought all kinds of gel to apply and reduce pains, but it's not working with her. She is still saying I should give her time to get used to it.
Meanwhile she is the over-jealous type. She gets angry for as flimsy a thing as me viewing WhatsApp status of female contacts on my phone or Facebook photos of female friends!
I'm already feeling I've made a huge mistake in marrying her. I never thought I'd ever cheat after marriage, but it looks like I'm being pushed into it.
What can a brother do in this situation?

I don't know whose liking and sharing your post, there's nothing to like or be happy about in an early failed marriage
My brother you made the mistake, in intimacy a woman is easy to read, it's either or black or white. From what you posted it seems you didn't even get to kiss or handle or even finger her. Cos if you did, you'll have known or had an idea how she'll be in when you get married and eventually sleep with her.
Now you're at crossroads. It's either she'll like/love it or be disgusted by it and that'll lead to a sexless/loveless marraige.
Just expect the best and prepare for the worst
Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 27, 2021
Take it easy. Since you already make out, then allow her to feel comfortable with only the tip for 2-3 days while you stay still and let her control movements around on it. After the first few days, let her stay on top and go as far as she can while you stay still. Just keep doing that for a few more weeks going deeper and deeper; and before you know it, it's all inside.

Good luck.
Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by lathrowinger: 7:21pm On Jan 27, 2021
Dey use candle first, with plenty lubricant
Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by eastOFwest(m): 7:23pm On Jan 27, 2021
Diagonal:
I initially had a long distance courtship with my wife while we dated. Later she came and stayed with me for some months bc she had accommodation issues. She was based in a different State. Altogether we dated for 4 years before our eventual marriage. All through those times we never had se.x. She never allowed us to, and since I'm a Christian, I willingly left her alone since it's even against my christianity teachings. Moreover she was a virgin and I felt there was no need putting undue pressure on something that was eventually going to be all mine.
Fast- forward to today, it's been two months after our wedding, no se.x. My wife is too scared of it. Each time I make an attempt, she gets so scared of penetration that my "thing" just collapses. Forcing her would make me feel like it's rape. I have bought all kinds of gel to apply and reduce pains, but it's not working with her. She is still saying I should give her time to get used to it.
Meanwhile she is the over-jealous type. She gets angry for as flimsy a thing as me viewing WhatsApp status of female contacts on my phone or Facebook photos of female friends!
I'm already feeling I've made a huge mistake in marrying her. I never thought I'd ever cheat after marriage, but it looks like I'm being pushed into it.
What can a brother do in this situation?

She's probably not a virgin. Next thing now she'll suggest that you guys get the hymen surgically broken.
Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by DAramis: 7:28pm On Jan 27, 2021
Diagonal:

She is extremely jealous!

She is only protecting her package which is you grin.
Men are scarce these days and she knows the value of a bird in hand is worth more than 2 in the Bush cheesy

Just take it easy with her. The issue is that, when she finally adjust, hope you will be able to meet up with her demands for more bedroom politics?

1 Like

Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by Bimpe29: 7:38pm On Jan 27, 2021
She needs a therapist and/or psychologist.
Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by mosdii(m): 7:39pm On Jan 27, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by xavuv: 8:00pm On Jan 27, 2021
she's not a virgin.
i know their type

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Continue With The Marriage? / Are There Still Men Who Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? / We Have A Big Violence Problem In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.