Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,975 members, 7,814,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

See Photos Of A Street In Ibadan In 1976 And 2020 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Photos Of A Street In Ibadan In 1976 And 2020 (8168 Views)

Missing Certificate: I Made Second Best Result In 1976 – Okowa / Governor Akeredolu And Ayodele Adigun In 1976 Vs 2020 (Photos) / How General Danjuma Was Welcomed In London In 1976 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Photos Of A Street In Ibadan In 1976 And 2020 by 400billionman: 10:05am On Jan 28, 2021
grin

Nigeria is like a poultry farm where the owner comes to pick eggs from his layers every morning, for his family to eat thesame day.

He is not feeding the layers well to produce more eggs, meanwhile he is not buying new layers to leverage increased productivity.

He is just eating away all their eggs till the layers get tired of laying and die of hunger.

This is what Nigeria is doing to its resources.

Tell me, if Nigeria had no crude oil, won't Nigerians still be alive ? And to construct anything new, they must borrow either $2bn or $5bn.

SINGAPORE has no crude oil o.

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of A Street In Ibadan In 1976 And 2020 by engrchykae(m): 10:59am On Jan 28, 2021
BastardWike:

I have been saying it since but they think I'm trying to mock them. All there cities look more or less the same way they were decades ago!

In geography books I read in secondary school (though written much earlier) they will show pictures of Nigerian cities and Ibadan and Kano will be having same outlook. While Ibadan had mass of rusted roofs, Kano had mass of mud houses. But now, both cities are miles apart in terms of development. Kano has transformed into a modern city while Ibadan has become worse!

Next 30 years SW cities will still the way they currently are while other cities in Nigeria transform. If Nigeria had broken up in 1967, Oduduwa with Awolowo as its ruler would have been among the most developed countries in Africa today! They erroneously believe they're gaining from Nigeria while in reality, Nigeria is destroying them.
after nigerdelta,the next big loser of one Nigeria is Yoruba.
The visions of the action group was arrested by one Nigeria courtesy of awolowo

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of A Street In Ibadan In 1976 And 2020 by Ojiofor: 11:40am On Jan 28, 2021
Explorerx:

Mumu, which modern car is there?
How can the country progress with imbeciles like this

Madman
Re: See Photos Of A Street In Ibadan In 1976 And 2020 by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:51pm On Jan 28, 2021
wiseone28:
Continue living in a fantasy island..

Biafra wouldn't have be better just like any other black manage country.

Ah! I see what the problem is here.....self-contempt as a African and lack of self-belief!
Re: See Photos Of A Street In Ibadan In 1976 And 2020 by Aderr: 1:24pm On Jan 28, 2021
400billionman:
grin

Nigeria is like a poultry farm where the owner comes to pick eggs from his layers every morning, for his family to eat thesame day.

He is not feeding the layers well to produce more eggs, meanwhile he is not buying new layers to leverage increased productivity.

He is just eating away all their eggs till the layers get tired of laying and die of hunger.

This is what Nigeria is doing to its resources.

Tell me, if Nigeria had no crude oil, won't Nigerians still be alive ? And to construct anything new, they must borrow either $2bn or $5bn.

SINGAPORE has no crude oil o.
Very brilliant analogy.

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of A Street In Ibadan In 1976 And 2020 by Aderr: 1:26pm On Jan 28, 2021
engrchykae:
after nigerdelta,the next big loser of one Nigeria is Yoruba.
The visions of the action group was arrested by one Nigeria courtesy of awolowo
Yoruba's and Igbo's are the biggest losers of one Nigeria. Yoruba's especially.

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of A Street In Ibadan In 1976 And 2020 by Jazzafizzy(f): 1:29pm On Jan 28, 2021
ExAngel007:

where did you see the recent Toyota ?

You need glasses.

No he's high on dried and pepperish ewedu leaf cheesy
Re: See Photos Of A Street In Ibadan In 1976 And 2020 by Dedetwo(m): 2:34pm On Jan 28, 2021
I just shock my head. Ibadan is not alone in this circle of uselessness. Every major city in Nigeria has suffered the same retrogression. It is a pity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Organise Credible Election In Nigeria / Saraki Doctored His Radio Interview On N10m Donation – Minister / Nigeria To Attract $20bn Investment From UK, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.