Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

“COVID-19 Is Definitely From Hell” — BBNaija's Cee-C As She Survives Disease - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “COVID-19 Is Definitely From Hell” — BBNaija's Cee-C As She Survives Disease (35017 Views)

BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” / BBNaija: Cee-C Dismisses Marriage Rumors With Her Sister's Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “COVID-19 Is Definitely From Hell” — BBNaija's Cee-C As She Survives Disease by money121(m): 1:55pm On Jan 27, 2021
Ok
Re: “COVID-19 Is Definitely From Hell” — BBNaija's Cee-C As She Survives Disease by HenryThegreat1(m): 1:57pm On Jan 27, 2021
Civic19 some us get and treated everyday or which one she referring to.
All these paid celebrities self nothing they wouldn't promote.

1 Like

Re: “COVID-19 Is Definitely From Hell” — BBNaija's Cee-C As She Survives Disease by ofiko123(m): 1:57pm On Jan 27, 2021
Shey na from heaven before
Re: “COVID-19 Is Definitely From Hell” — BBNaija's Cee-C As She Survives Disease by danielbello(m): 2:01pm On Jan 27, 2021
Rubbish
Re: “COVID-19 Is Definitely From Hell” — BBNaija's Cee-C As She Survives Disease by Isokoson1: 2:01pm On Jan 27, 2021
Scamdemic

Re: “COVID-19 Is Definitely From Hell” — BBNaija's Cee-C As She Survives Disease by Yankee101: 2:02pm On Jan 27, 2021
It is real. Take precautions
Re: “COVID-19 Is Definitely From Hell” — BBNaija's Cee-C As She Survives Disease by Isokoson1: 2:02pm On Jan 27, 2021
HenryThegreat1:
Civic19 some us get and treated everyday or which one she referring to.
All these paid celebrities self nothing they wouldn't promote.

Very annoying people
Re: “COVID-19 Is Definitely From Hell” — BBNaija's Cee-C As She Survives Disease by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 27, 2021
people atvthe front are saying no be lie as if they have survived it b4..
let's pray it comes near us
cus the money spent on that experience with be hell.
Re: “COVID-19 Is Definitely From Hell” — BBNaija's Cee-C As She Survives Disease by beehivedata(m): 2:04pm On Jan 27, 2021
Good she's fine health wise
Re: “COVID-19 Is Definitely From Hell” — BBNaija's Cee-C As She Survives Disease by bantamx: 2:05pm On Jan 27, 2021
Onyi22:
Thank God for your life sis
Y u dey open nyash na,it's unhygienic angry
Re: “COVID-19 Is Definitely From Hell” — BBNaija's Cee-C As She Survives Disease by BlessedNuel: 2:05pm On Jan 27, 2021
Noted
Re: “COVID-19 Is Definitely From Hell” — BBNaija's Cee-C As She Survives Disease by Jossyroyal1: 2:06pm On Jan 27, 2021
UncleHaba22:
Eyaa

Sorry hanty

I don't believe shit reach Nigeria grin grin

But this Nigerian covid-19 is some how
Only the rich and famous people test positive

Is God no wonderful?? grin

Whenever I read comments like yours, i just know how smart you are...

Why not leave the comfort of ur room and go to IDH yaba, Luth IDH or even Paelon ikeja, Redington Ikeja and Vedic hosp lekki before speaking trash. Mumu

2 Likes

Re: “COVID-19 Is Definitely From Hell” — BBNaija's Cee-C As She Survives Disease by meobizy(f): 2:08pm On Jan 27, 2021
So, she caught a flu for the first time in her life. What's new there? Back in the day I caught the flu twice. I knew it wasn't malaria because I wasn't paralyzed all day and knew it wasn't typhoid just because. After three days of bed rest during my first bout I was as good as new. The second bout put me in bed with regular pee and meal breaks from time to time. It's no wonder malaria is fatal for whites. Every time one catches it they always need assistance for survival.
Re: “COVID-19 Is Definitely From Hell” — BBNaija's Cee-C As She Survives Disease by yommys01(m): 2:09pm On Jan 27, 2021
It certainly is is bad. On January one I practically wrote my will. Thought I was going to die. 5 days later I felt better then discovered couple of people contacted it from me.

The thought of seeing others suffer almost killed me. But thank GOD everyone is fine now.

3 Likes

Re: “COVID-19 Is Definitely From Hell” — BBNaija's Cee-C As She Survives Disease by dexoubie(m): 2:15pm On Jan 27, 2021
humilitypays:
You are wrong brother. The thing is, covid-19 seems to be an advanced malaria and typhoid fever combined with a target to quench infected person's breathing.

It lowers your white blood cell count to almost minimum (below 4000) making you susceptible or exposed to any infection that can then lead to instant death or serious illness. And if the person have any underlying illness, covid-19 will capitalise on it to mud the person.

An effective anti malaria and typhoid fever medications will help reduce the symptoms if taken early enough, and then coupled with some home remedies that improve breathing, clear airways and boost immune system will help the patient recover quick.

Poor Nigerians are getting infected and recovering without knowing. Because they take lots herbal concussion and suffer malaria a lot, their body have built strong immune system against covid-19 related illness.

I was infected and I recovered. I am not rich nor poor
Bro...am on DAY 5 of self isolation...absolutely no symptom whatsoever..even before testing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “COVID-19 Is Definitely From Hell” — BBNaija's Cee-C As She Survives Disease by stasius: 2:17pm On Jan 27, 2021
humilitypays:
You are wrong brother. The thing is, covid-19 seems to be an advanced malaria and typhoid fever combined with a target to quench infected person's breathing.

It lowers your white blood cell count to almost minimum (below 4000) making you susceptible or exposed to any infection that can then lead to instant death or serious illness. And if the person have any underlying illness, covid-19 will capitalise on it to mud the person.

An effective anti malaria and typhoid fever medications will help reduce the symptoms if taken early enough, and then coupled with some home remedies that improve breathing, clear airways and boost immune system will help the patient recover quick.

Poor Nigerians are getting infected and recovering without knowing. Because they take lots herbal concussion and suffer malaria a lot, their body have built strong immune system against covid-19 related illness.

God bless you. Some people still foolishly believe certain people are not suffering from this illness. I laugh at their ignorance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “COVID-19 Is Definitely From Hell” — BBNaija's Cee-C As She Survives Disease by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:17pm On Jan 27, 2021
Shut up,you did not have any Covid- 19 !
Re: “COVID-19 Is Definitely From Hell” — BBNaija's Cee-C As She Survives Disease by mzjaney(f): 2:20pm On Jan 27, 2021
UncleHaba22:
Eyaa

Sorry hanty

Why are u like this grin grin grin
Re: “COVID-19 Is Definitely From Hell” — BBNaija's Cee-C As She Survives Disease by Jman06(m): 2:22pm On Jan 27, 2021
theFilmtric:

he's very wonderful cheesy

I'll keep saying this
Nigerian Covid is a big scam!
NCDC generating numbers everyday like lotto

theFilmtricsay
Nigerian Covid19 IS NOT SCAM. It is only underreported by NCDC due to the fact that only few Nigerians go to hospitals when they fall sick.

6 Likes

Re: “COVID-19 Is Definitely From Hell” — BBNaija's Cee-C As She Survives Disease by airsaylongcome: 2:23pm On Jan 27, 2021
UncleHaba22:
Eyaa

Sorry hanty

Mostly because they can afford the test which is very expensive. I have a friend in the US whose parents fell ill. When he asked his mum to go for a Covid test she screamed "IT'S NOT OUR PORTION"
Re: “COVID-19 Is Definitely From Hell” — BBNaija's Cee-C As She Survives Disease by UncleHaba22: 2:23pm On Jan 27, 2021
Do you know somebody that know somebody that know somebody that tested positive sad grin
Jossyroyal1:

Why not leave the comfort of ur room and go to IDH yaba, Luth IDH or even Paelon ikeja, Redington Ikeja and Vedic hosp lekki before speaking trash. Mumu
Re: “COVID-19 Is Definitely From Hell” — BBNaija's Cee-C As She Survives Disease by UncleHaba22: 2:25pm On Jan 27, 2021
U dey see am ??
Isokoson1:
Scamdemic
Re: “COVID-19 Is Definitely From Hell” — BBNaija's Cee-C As She Survives Disease by Ikemoneyman: 2:26pm On Jan 27, 2021
brainbank:
it may be true, because disease can not be from God

"DO IT YOURSELF"

Build a website(social media, ecommerce, blog etc)
SEO
Online marketing
Build a form for data entry
Extract or analyse data
All the above to do it by yourself , I want to teach people "Do it your self" you never know when this knowledge will help you

I can also design a website for you if you need one very cheap

Interested person can mail or check my post for whatsapp

Send me details on to you reach you......big_iyke@yahoo.com
Re: “COVID-19 Is Definitely From Hell” — BBNaija's Cee-C As She Survives Disease by airsaylongcome: 2:26pm On Jan 27, 2021
theFilmtric:

he's very wonderful cheesy

I'll keep saying this
Nigerian Covid is a big scam!
NCDC generating numbers everyday like lotto

theFilmtricsay

NCDC isn't even reporting the real numbers. They are under reporting by a mile. Loads of people dying off with Covid that don't get reported

1 Like

Re: “COVID-19 Is Definitely From Hell” — BBNaija's Cee-C As She Survives Disease by airsaylongcome: 2:29pm On Jan 27, 2021
Jossyroyal1:

Why not leave the comfort of ur room and go to IDH yaba, Luth IDH or even Paelon ikeja, Redington Ikeja and [b]Vedic hosp lekki [/b]before speaking trash. Mumu

Vedic is very bad. I will never carry a dog there let alone a human being
Re: “COVID-19 Is Definitely From Hell” — BBNaija's Cee-C As She Survives Disease by KingTom(m): 2:30pm On Jan 27, 2021
humilitypays:

I love this, you've made a lot of sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “COVID-19 Is Definitely From Hell” — BBNaija's Cee-C As She Survives Disease by KingAlabi: 2:34pm On Jan 27, 2021
UncleHaba22:
Eyaa

Sorry hanty

Because na only them dey interact with them oyinbo undecided
Re: “COVID-19 Is Definitely From Hell” — BBNaija's Cee-C As She Survives Disease by richie240: 2:38pm On Jan 27, 2021
Lolz, so which disease/virus is not from hell?
Malaria? HIV/aids? Even 'ordinary' cold?

#novice!
cool
Re: “COVID-19 Is Definitely From Hell” — BBNaija's Cee-C As She Survives Disease by Godwin5766(m): 2:44pm On Jan 27, 2021
Thank God ! ...the queen of spartans is back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Newlywed Mo'cheddah Steps Out In Style (photos) / Rihanna Listens To Burna Boy "Ye" Song, Sings Along / Regina Daniels Looking Older And Cute In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.