Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,311 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo (25461 Views)

Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House / Use Minimum Force Against Terrorists, Killer Herdsmen: Tinubu / Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo by BigDick70inch(m): 4:15pm On Jan 27, 2021
emperor863:

From the thrash you wrote, every Yoruba person knows you are not and can never be one of them.

Yoruba are well mannered and we all know the ethnic group whose representative would write exactly what you have written.

Its in the genes.

Ode ni e joor!!!
Re: Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo by BigDick70inch(m): 4:18pm On Jan 27, 2021
ChoCho54:
Mate, are you same person as XXLmandigo? I'm asking for another NLer. angry

Nope...
Re: Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo by Blackdisciple(m): 4:22pm On Jan 27, 2021
JumpByte:
The trademark is cowardice, but when it was Jonathan, even Fashola became an hip hop artist. Enjoy your slavery chains grin stoogees

Yes oo let him try say rubbish bubu will f**k him up cos this is not GEJ that has been swallowing talks

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo by Blackdisciple(m): 4:23pm On Jan 27, 2021
HeadShot:
Presidency is more important to Tinubu than Yoruba lives....

Fact....

they will come for u oo
Re: Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:25pm On Jan 27, 2021
chrisooblog:
thank God at least you know you lied about Atiku mentioning ruga at any presidential debate and stylishly dropped the point. good we have established that Atiku is part of the fulani hegemony that want to conquer because I don't want to hear any he's the man to clean up APC mess nonsense when he decides to run in 2023 as the PDP flag bearer

Omo mehn who is this guy!
"He said, farmers/herdsmen crisis is an old problem, dating back to the days of the prophets. America faced the same problem, eventually, the solution is the establishment of feeding lots all over the country. “I believe that the best solution to the farmers/herders clashes is to try and enlighten our herdsmen on the use of feeding lots. These feeding lots can conveniently be established all over the country.” He said. Since the return of democracy to Nigeria in 1999, farmers/herdersmen violence has killed thousands of people and displaced tens of thousands more"

https://realpeopleconcept.org/herdsmen-farmers-clashes-feedlot-to-the-rescue/

Who cares about your stupid 2023, Atiku raised Buhari's hand in 2015, called him the savior, you think I care about the way they dribble you?
Re: Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo by sokera: 4:25pm On Jan 27, 2021
TempleHouse:

To remain silent until Fulani turned the whole Yorubaland into Borno or Kebbi where the entire populations leave in Cameroon or Niger after daily work
Please let Sunday Igboho kick their ass including Makinde who is planning to defect to APC so he can get second term.

Amadiora and Obatala will break their head in Jesus Name !!!
yes that is why people like Tinubu and OBJ are not talking much , they are political class and they know how to do their permutations, let us leave the talking and fighting for people like Sunday Igboho ... politics is a game of calculations ... I am sure once a southerner become a president he must as a matter of urgency break the country or restructure the country ... Hausa or Fulani will never restructure Nigeria
Re: Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo by Blackdisciple(m): 4:26pm On Jan 27, 2021
I was expecting him to be the first to talk but he might not cos it doesn't matter to him .

And tomorrow he is the better person for Presidency comes 2023 for SW cos certainly they will vote for him massively.
Re: Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo by BigDick70inch(m): 4:28pm On Jan 27, 2021
okorogodwin4:
You are in bondage and slavery of the foolannis don't complain enjoy your bondageuote author=BigDick70inch post=98492147]I'm confirm Yoruba boy Oo....
Proudly omo Odu'a....

Tinubu has never defended/fought for Yoruba race...each time they needed him.....

Such a doofus/nincompoop/schmuck/dimwit/gnat brain bastard Yoruba man....
Re: Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo by chrisooblog: 4:37pm On Jan 27, 2021
so what are we arguing about? what he said and what FG said what is the difference? abi isn't that what all the SW governors have been saying?

me I'm not bothered about being dribbled. yes he raised PMB's hand but that did not stop people that dislike buhari from voting for atiku last time out so I'm not the one you need to preach to.

StaffofOrayan:

Omo mehn who is this guy!
"He said, farmers/herdsmen crisis is an old problem, dating back to the days of the prophets. America faced the same problem, eventually, the solution is the establishment of feeding lots all over the country. “I believe that the best solution to the farmers/herders clashes is to try and enlighten our herdsmen on the use of feeding lots. These feeding lots can conveniently be established all over the country.” He said. Since the return of democracy to Nigeria in 1999, farmers/herdersmen violence has killed thousands of people and displaced tens of thousands more"

https://realpeopleconcept.org/herdsmen-farmers-clashes-feedlot-to-the-rescue/

Who cares about your stupid 2023, Atiku raised Buhari's hand in 2015, called him the savior, you think I care about the way they dribble you?
Re: Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo by ORIAYO70(m): 5:00pm On Jan 27, 2021
bolaayenimo:

https://punchng.com/herdsmen-crisis-why-tinubu-is-afraid-to-speak-against-buhari-afenifere-chieftain-adebanjo/

That is y Yoruba is exceptional
I prefer other tribe than Tinubu.
Yoruba don't blindly support evil like the Fulanis.

When the daughter of the Pan Yoruba leader died, in the present of the bereaved scene n the family, Tinubu was asking where is the Cow, which means he was defending Fulani... He has keenly failed to acknowledged what happened to Afonja.

Tinubu is of no interest of Yoruba race, even if he became President, he will be the President of Fulani
Re: Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo by SonOfTheRisingS: 5:05pm On Jan 27, 2021
davodyguy:
Please allow him to be silent oo.

The last time they forced him to talk, it resulted into Lekki Shooting

He kept mute during End SARS and he was forced to talk. Next thing was the Lekki shooting

Tinubu and his household are not giving a damn if fulani bandits are taking over host communities land/properties in Yoruba land.

Right now all the Nigerian politicians are in ritual temples preparing for 2023 elections, once they start sharing rice and biscuits to electorates to scam them of their votes and destinies.
Re: Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo by zoedew: 5:09pm On Jan 27, 2021
One reason BAT will bite the dust in 2023. Kalu will not fair better either. And, for the same reason! Reminds me of slaves who prefer servitude to freedom simply because of the leftovers from the choice food at the table of their master!!

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:20pm On Jan 27, 2021
chrisooblog:
so what are we arguing about? what he said and what FG said what is the difference? abi isn't that what all the SW governors have been saying?

me I'm not bothered about being dribbled. yes he raised PMB's hand but that did not stop people that dislike buhari from voting for atiku last time out so I'm not the one you need to preach to.

It's no longer a lie against Atiku?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo by JumpByte: 5:33pm On Jan 27, 2021
Viicfuntop:

This ad is more than five months. Are you trying to say you have not found writers since then

My dear we're expanding o. No time to update the writeup. The Vision became more successful than planned for o. Help me thank God in advance. Will post my thread with photos, videos and all on what we're setting out to do

Thanks for positively enquiring.

How's UK by the way. Adopted the ascent fully !? undecided
Re: Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo by Viicfuntop(f): 5:38pm On Jan 27, 2021
JumpByte:

My dear we're expanding o. No time to update the writeup. The Vision became more successful than planned for o. Help me thank God in advance. Will post my thread with photos, videos and all on what we're setting out to do

Thanks for positively enquiring.

How's UK by the way. Adopted the ascent fully !? undecided

Sarcasm, really? And one million naira? Lol
Re: Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo by JumpByte: 5:39pm On Jan 27, 2021
Viicfuntop:

Sarcasm, really? And one million naira? Lol

You'll be shocked.

1 Million is too big for your mind?

Ah. You Don fall my hand. You Victoria of all people. I'm sad.

Going to get Ibruprofen for my pains undecided
Re: Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo by wonder233: 5:45pm On Jan 27, 2021
There was no Lekki shooting
davodyguy:
Please allow him to be silent oo.

The last time they forced him to talk, it resulted into Lekki Shooting

He kept mute during End SARS and he was forced to talk. Next thing was the Lekki shooting
Re: Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 27, 2021
They are people you will never see on this thread but talk of Ipob you see them in FTC.

Awon omo jati jati

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo by Viicfuntop(f): 5:49pm On Jan 27, 2021
JumpByte:

You'll be shocked.

1 Million is too big for your mind?

Ah. You Don fall my hand. You Victoria of all people. I'm sad.

Going to get Ibruprofen for my pains undecided

How do you know my name is Victoria? And don’t take this the wrong way but your way business up there sounds like a fraud.
Re: Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo by emmnprince(m): 5:53pm On Jan 27, 2021
Realtord43:
He has sold his loyalty to the fulani man and betrayed southwest just for his selfish gains.

Not surprise, yoruba's are born betrayer so tinubu is not exceptional.

But no matter how he asslick the fulani, he will never become president of Nigeria!
Jagaban of a fulani assslicker

I disagree with the comment on Yoruba that they are born betrayal. They aren't. The society mould some of them to be.

Raise up Yoruba kids in foreign lands and see the difference. You cannot compare the character of the ones raised outside their enclave with the ones raised at home. There are even some raised at home, who, due to their exposure and interactions with the outside world, are betrayals.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo by emmnprince(m): 5:54pm On Jan 27, 2021
Warripikine:
He chose to be loyal to the dead instead of the living..
Reason: he knows that the vote of the living in nigeria do not count..

Word.
Re: Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo by JumpByte: 6:00pm On Jan 27, 2021
Viicfuntop:

How do you know my name is Victoria? And don’t take this the wrong way but your way business up there sounds like a fraud.

Home or abroad Nigerians will never change, especially with their stereotypical judgmental prejudiced pre-emptive forceful impulsive impetuous and negatively inclined reasoning

I thought you'd be more. I'm depressed by your psychological posturing. Anyways, as one of the finest with an is of over 165 and understanding in complexities in esoteric issues in myriad fields of life from machinery to robotics to engineering, advanced physics, chemistry and biotechnology, I'm the person you've never even met in this life time

We breaking forth. My team trusts me fully. And follow me with fullness of trusts

Good luck with your way of reasoning. Babe wey I dey fancy from afar Don fall my hand today. Ibruprofen can't hold this pain, I need to get 30 bottles of Coughlin, 5 satchels of Tremadoc and colorant right away. Darn. I'm hurt
Re: Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo by broadman20: 6:00pm On Jan 27, 2021
bash8936:
Useless Afenifere...
Always quick to criticize tinubu on any small issue. Is it by force he says anything? The Governors have spoken is that not enough.

If people are dying and you call it a SMALL ISSUE. I wonder your sense of decency! You are dead my dear.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo by shadowmancer(m): 6:06pm On Jan 27, 2021
sokera:
he didn’t crown himself , he was crowned and given the title
Crowned and given the 'asiwaju' title by which people ?
Re: Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo by Babaken(m): 6:07pm On Jan 27, 2021
Imagine selling family house just to buy pet.
Re: Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo by ChoCho54(f): 6:08pm On Jan 27, 2021
BigDick70inch:

Nope...
Tor...
Re: Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo by BigDick70inch(m): 6:10pm On Jan 27, 2021
ChoCho54:
Tor...

But all the same......
I cud be yo xxmandingo if u dont mind sha.......
Re: Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo by ChoCho54(f): 6:13pm On Jan 27, 2021
BigDick70inch:

But all the same......
I cud be yo xxmandingo if u dont mind sha.......
Be mine? Seriously?
I said I was asking for another NLer.
Re: Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo by Kingspin(m): 6:14pm On Jan 27, 2021
How people refer this man as a true leader is miraculous
Re: Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo by BigDick70inch(m): 6:22pm On Jan 27, 2021
ChoCho54:
Be mine? Seriously?
I said I was asking for another NLer.

I know u couldn't be lying nah.....

Jux.......dat the lil man in me keep wisperin....u could need me as your own xxmandingo nah.....
Re: Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo by chrisooblog: 6:30pm On Jan 27, 2021
*ps* ok I see you meant the sit down with Kadaria Ahmed. I take it back that Atiku hasn't mentioned it.

for the record Tinubu commented on this issue in september last year

https://insidebusiness.ng/54045/tinubu-reveals-real-cause-of-herdsmen-farmers-crises/

StaffofOrayan:

It's no longer a lie against Atiku?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ICPC Freezes 1,233 Bank Accounts, Ex-gov May Lose 29 Duplexes / Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV / Exchange Between Ilemona Onoja And Tokunbo Wahab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.