Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo (25447 Views)

Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House / Use Minimum Force Against Terrorists, Killer Herdsmen: Tinubu / Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo by Viicfuntop(f): 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2021
JumpByte:

Home or abroad Nigerians will never change, especially with their stereotypical judgmental prejudiced pre-emptive forceful impulsive impetuous and negatively inclined reasoning

I thought you'd be more. I'm depressed by your psychological posturing. Anyways, as one of the finest with an is of over 165 and understanding in complexities in esoteric issues in myriad fields of life from machinery to robotics to engineering, advanced physics, chemistry and biotechnology, I'm the person you've never even met in this life time

We breaking forth. My team trusts me fully. And follow me with fullness of trusts

Good luck with your way of reasoning. Babe wey I dey fancy from afar Don fall my hand today. Ibruprofen can't hold this pain, I need to get 30 bottles of Coughlin, 5 satchels of Tremadoc and colorant right away. Darn. I'm hurt

And you couldn’t say it in simple English. undecided
Well it does look like a fraud. I don’t believe anyone who says they will teach you how to make money.
Re: Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo by JumpByte: 6:32pm On Jan 27, 2021
Viicfuntop:

And you couldn’t say it in simple English. undecided
Well it does look like a fraud. I don’t believe anyone who says they will teach you how to make money.

What's the connection between your beliefs and my actions.

Theast I checked there's alot in life outside your belief systems and it as a matter of fact determines nothing outside your personal life.
Re: Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo by Viicfuntop(f): 6:33pm On Jan 27, 2021
JumpByte:

What's the connection between your beliefs and my actions.

Theast I checked there's alot in life outside your belief systems and it as a matter of fact determines nothing outside your personal life.

This your English. Can you read what you type? How are you a writer? Are sure you business is not only on whatspp
Re: Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo by JumpByte: 6:35pm On Jan 27, 2021
Viicfuntop:

This your English. Can you read what you type? How are you a writer? Are sure you business is not only on whatspp

Do I not have the freedom to have my business anywhere I like?
Re: Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo by JumpByte: 6:39pm On Jan 27, 2021
Viicfuntop:

You're obviously not so smart and understand idioms and beautiful use of words

My world isn't defined by what you believe or don't is what I mean.

Abroad didn't improve you at all undecided You're still thinking like you're in Ekiti
Re: Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo by leokid866: 6:42pm On Jan 27, 2021
GboyegaD:
His undoing. The good side is that people are awakening by the pains they have been through this period and for Tinubu who sold Buhari to pretend as though all is well, he's shown how selfish he is.

Buhari winning was only to expose some people. If he hadn't won the election, we would have been thinking APC might do better.
So by your thought......Tinubu alone sold Buhari to over 200 million people.......What a wawu......LOL....
Re: Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo by Sunnyja: 6:51pm On Jan 27, 2021
chrisooblog:
fair enough. so why is Atiku also silent? abi he doesn't want to offend buhari too? grin

Is Atiku now a Yoruba man?! Is Atiku's kinsman being killed, raped and their farm lands destroyed?! Anyway, anything is possible in your region, a true son of the soil once said that OBJ is an Igbo man and not a Yoruba man. I wouldn't be surprised if you declear Atiku now as a Yoruba man!
Re: Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo by ChoCho54(f): 6:52pm On Jan 27, 2021
BigDick70inch:

I know u couldn't be lying nah.....

Jux.......dat the lil man in me keep wisperin....u could need me as your own xxmandingo nah.....
Hahaha hahaha hahaha grin
For this covik-19 birus!
Re: Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo by BigDick70inch(m): 6:59pm On Jan 27, 2021
ChoCho54:
Hahaha hahaha hahaha grin
For this covik-19 birus!

Well......exactly same reason why u need a Mandingo u know... cheesy
Re: Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo by JumpByte: 7:03pm On Jan 27, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

Scam Scammer Scammest. grin

Ooole .

Pained cheesy

As usual when they can't win debates they begin black maling

Let's stay on your games. Leave my work life alone.
Re: Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo by NiceMen: 7:04pm On Jan 27, 2021
GboyegaD:
His undoing. The good side is that people are awakening by the pains they have been through this period and for Tinubu who sold Buhari to pretend as though all is well, he's shown how selfish he is.

Buhari winning was only to expose some people. If he hadn't won the election, we would have been thinking APC might do better.
God bless you Sir!
Re: Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo by ChoCho54(f): 7:10pm On Jan 27, 2021
BigDick70inch:

Well......exactly same reason why u need a Mandingo u know... cheesy
Buhahahahahahaha grin
My brother thanks. But I'm taken grin
Re: Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo by BigDick70inch(m): 7:12pm On Jan 27, 2021
[quote author=ChoCho54 post=98500689] Buhahahahahahaha grin

Chai!!!
E pain me Oo...
God bless yo home....
My brother thanks. But I'm taken grin[/quote
]
Re: Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo by ofwest47(m): 7:34pm On Jan 27, 2021
" Olori egbe Afenifebi " thank you for being one of the wailers and haters of Tinubu, if you look well, all wailers and haters of Bola Hamed Tinubu has been major campaigners for his 2023 Presdential election victory programme. Just by mentioning the name * TINUBU * shows that you are already campaigning for his victory come 2023 as no body called or mentioned another candidate name on the on coming 2023 Presdential programme, it means Tinubu has got no opposition party candidate, so continue with your own way of campaign system, at any time just say TINUBU.
Re: Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo by adeolakemi: 8:08pm On Jan 27, 2021
Franktom247:
Silence is golden but tinubu's own is diamond 2023 do come make i watch film because by that time me go dey europe and be watching live update via nta or cnn
live from Texas ....
Re: Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo by ChoCho54(f): 8:59pm On Jan 27, 2021
[quote author=BigDick70inch post=98500738][/quote] Amen Mr Big Stuff.
Re: Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo by ayenale1(m): 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2021
Baba Adebanjo hit the point on the head...
Re: Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo by sokera: 10:27pm On Jan 27, 2021
shadowmancer:

Crowned and given the 'asiwaju' title by which people ?
he was crowned by Late Oba Adeyinka Oyekan II as the Asiwaju of Lagos and also the Jagaban of Borgu kingdom in Niger State ... check google and thank me later
Re: Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo by Lightorder: 12:36am On Jan 28, 2021
bolaayenimo:

https://punchng.com/herdsmen-crisis-why-tinubu-is-afraid-to-speak-against-buhari-afenifere-chieftain-adebanjo/
Tinubu asked us on national tv that if indeed the herders are behind the atrocities, where is their cows ?
Until you show him their cows, he remains in the mute mode
Re: Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo by dalass(f): 3:15am On Jan 28, 2021
Realtord43:
He has sold his loyalty to the fulani man and betrayed southwest just for his selfish gains.

Not surprise, yoruba's are born betrayer so tinubu is not exceptional.

But no matter how he asslick the fulani, he will never become president of Nigeria!
Jagaban of a fulani assslicker

You really need wisdom cause its obviously lacking in you seeing your hasty generalization of the Yoruba in your comment
Re: Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo by bay8267: 6:05am On Jan 28, 2021
no way to go bcs Oduduwa is not sleeping
Re: Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo by dokyOloye: 6:17am On Jan 28, 2021
HeadShot:

No Nigerian politician can ever resign
Ebitu Ukiwe resigned as IBB's deputy in protest.
Former SSG of Ebonyi resigned.
Brave biafrans
Re: Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo by antibullshit: 9:58am On Jan 28, 2021
Buhari knows what to do so its not a case of ignorance . The truth is,he simply does not want to do it. Lets stop deceiving ourselves. This president is not here for us. He's here for himself his tribe and religion . (in that order )

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cross River 2023: PFN To Mobilise One Million Votes / 20,000 APC, NNPP Members Dump Parties, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pix) / Exchange Between Ilemona Onoja And Tokunbo Wahab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.