Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,105 members, 7,842,190 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos) (57645 Views)

Glory Akpaku: Man Kills His Sugar Mummy Over ₦100,000 In Delta (Video, Photo) / Man Kills His Wife In Niger State, Cuts Off Her Hand & Eyes (Graphic Pics) / Young Man Kills His Mother In Benin City, Smashes Her Head Open. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos) by Focusmind: 6:27pm On Jan 27, 2021
apatheticme:

Very true observation!

Most of the hatred/crimes committed against women and children are poverty inspired!

Most truly comfortable men (notice I didn't say rich) are not violent!

I am telling you. One woman I know has been bearing the unnecessary aggression of her husband. Hardship and poverty have combined to make the man a monster and an aggressor, ready for a fight on flimsy excuses.
Re: Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos) by RealisticGirl(f): 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2021
The matter tire me.
Sixfeetbelle:

Like, ladies can be so annoying sometimes. It's like some of them don't understand marriage is for life and you don't enter it with just about anybody.

They can marry anything in their desperation to be called Mrs. Use sense choose your partner, no, but it's still you that will come online to cry wolf when things go bad.
Re: Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos) by KakiP(m): 6:43pm On Jan 27, 2021
mental health issue.
Re: Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos) by bewla(m): 7:20pm On Jan 27, 2021
Freestainworld:
May God keep us away from evil people who will come in many form, RIP to deceased, and a big rot in hell to the evil perpetrator.
u don't need to go far this face is a devil face already

I wonder who give him wife in the first place
Re: Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos) by wellsaid2: 7:35pm On Jan 27, 2021
Cold World
Re: Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos) by pacespot(m): 7:49pm On Jan 27, 2021
Hardship can turn the head of a man to do anything, that is why if you are not rich or at least comfortable, I advise you should not get yourself into the trouble of marriage. If you are single and not rich, at least you can manage most of your troubles as a single man.
Re: Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos) by John4B: 8:21pm On Jan 27, 2021
looking at the man u will know he's evil
Re: Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos) by Bigmo21: 8:32pm On Jan 27, 2021
OZUBULU again?
Re: Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos) by Prophet777: 8:36pm On Jan 27, 2021
He should have been beating to death immediately...
Re: Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos) by lozanni(m): 8:37pm On Jan 27, 2021
Mutemenot:
Who lives with such a man When you look at people's eyes, you can detect when they have gone wield

So true.

The eyes are the window to the Soul.

Those fathomless eyes are those of a lost Soul.
Re: Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos) by mmadu4: 8:47pm On Jan 27, 2021
hiv patient
Re: Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos) by apatheticme(f): 8:59pm On Jan 27, 2021
Focusmind:

I am telling you. One woman I know has been bearing the unnecessary aggression of her husband. Hardship and poverty have combined to make the man a monster and an aggressor, ready for a fight on flimsy excuses.

It's quite rife in Nigerian communities right now, may God help us all!
Re: Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos) by EBAZ(m): 9:14pm On Jan 27, 2021
Freestainworld:
May God keep us away from evil people who will come in many form, RIP to deceased, andAmen a big rot in hell to the evil perpetrator.
Re: Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 27, 2021
Mutemenot:
Who lives with such a man When you look at people's eyes, you can detect when they have gone wield
how can you detect that they have gone weird?
Re: Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 27, 2021
Mental illness, as a result of stress and depression. Man has clearly gone loony. His wife probabrbly drove him crazy with so much nagging.
Re: Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos) by alexola20(m): 10:13pm On Jan 27, 2021
Re: Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos) by Gkemz: 10:15pm On Jan 27, 2021
Either he's mentally ill or he suspected the wife of infidelity.
Re: Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos) by Ady84: 10:22pm On Jan 27, 2021
this person is mentally sick na, look at his appearance.
Re: Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 10:41pm On Jan 27, 2021
yetmao:
DNA thing

You think DNA test na biscuit? Does that man look like who eats three times a day, talk more of thinking of a test.
Re: Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos) by danvault: 11:33pm On Jan 27, 2021
sapphiere:
The heart of a MAN is desperately wicked.

Evil men everywhere. God will help us.

Sorry, the future is female.
Re: Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos) by Funkeshuga(m): 12:03am On Jan 28, 2021
Rawhumper:
See this dry mangala talking thrash...Igbo girls always love to marry the igbo guys first even before any other trube, its just that there are fewer men ready to marry thats why Ibo girls kinda consider to manage ur people so as not to lose out.

Take it or leave, its every Igbo lady's dream to marry a good Igbo man.

There are many threads where Igbo ladies talked about how they refused to marry men from other tribes, after dating them.

So better do your research well, Ibo guys are always on point...we create awareness wherever we are and thats what killing your type.

Where i am, am the envy of most guys...i don chop almost every girl in my Estate and bleeped girls from almost all the ethnic groups in Nig bro-you dont need to believe me cos I DONT GIVE A SHIT IF YOU Did cool!

quote author=Funkeshuga post=98495739]sad east people, always sad, bittered and filled with hatred

their women are now running away from them, marry them at your own peril

congrats for your achievement of sleeping with different ladies in the world

what a great achievement, I hope your family celebrate with you in this height

if you like fúck all girls in the world, Igbo ladies are now having a rethink about their men turning into a beaast, your sleeping with many ladies won't change that fact
Re: Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos) by riczy(m): 5:09am On Jan 28, 2021
Anambra is now making d rounds for d wrong reasons lately!
Re: Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 9:21am On Jan 28, 2021
You damn wrong because u dont have evidence, but i have heree in nairaland threads and comments by some of them.

I can beat my chest if a responsible ibo guy comes an ibo ladys way and you come her way, no chance for you. Except you have plenty cash...yes plenty cash like Davido and other yoruba guys that married ibo ladies.

Thanks bro for the compliment, its not easy bro.

Funkeshuga:

congrats for your achievement of sleeping with different ladies in the world

what a great achievement, I hope your family celebrate with you in this height

if you like fúck all girls in the world, Igbo ladies are now having a rethink about their men turning into a beaast, your sleeping with many ladies won't change that fact
Re: Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos) by Funkeshuga(m): 11:29am On Jan 28, 2021
Rawhumper:

You damn wrong because u dont have evidence, but i have heree in nairaland threads and comments by some of them.

I can beat my chest if a responsible ibo guy comes an ibo ladys way and you come her way, no chance for you. Except you have plenty cash...yes plenty cash like Davido and other yoruba guys that married ibo ladies.

Thanks bro for the compliment, its not easy bro.

you be mumu my woman is an Igbo lady and my friends married 3 of them

your ladies are running away from you, some are even marrying alimajiri
Re: Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos) by Jesusjudy: 12:00pm On Jan 28, 2021
DNA!
Re: Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 12:29pm On Jan 28, 2021
You are the real mumu, if you managed to marry a desperado u here telling me thrash...what happened to your women?

Are u not ashamed not to have a pure stock?

Thats why we Ibo guys hardly marry outside our tribe....

You are d real ode....

author=Funkeshuga post=98517926]

you be mumu my woman is an Igbo lady and

my friends married 3 of them

your ladies are running away from you, some are even marrying alimajiri[/quote]
Re: Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos) by Funkeshuga(m): 4:28pm On Jan 28, 2021
Rawhumper:
You are the real mumu, if you managed to marry a desperado u here telling me thrash...what happened to your women?

Are u not ashamed not to have a pure stock?

Thats why we Ibo guys hardly marry outside our tribe....

You are d real ode....

author=Funkeshuga post=98517926]

you be mumu my woman is an Igbo lady and

my friends married 3 of them

your ladies are running away from you, some are even marrying alimajiri

you're just a 21 century nonentity, married a desperado with nice educational profile, she had her masters when I met her, after convincing her, she knew I'm up to the task

you think I belong to your class that fúck series of hawkers you're jubilating about here? because some naive local girls open their Toto for you, you see yourself as someone wey don arrive

even if you will date ya Igbo lady, na one village clown you go settle with because you're a clown yourself
Re: Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 6:01pm On Jan 28, 2021
I love u for saying the truth, you convinced her when ladies are in search of husbands.

U must be a broke ass and a real ass hole for u to try hard.

Even if she had Grand Phd....it doesnt negate the fact she may desperate to have settled with an ugly imp like you....our stock are rare and one of its kind.

YOU CAN GO HANG YOURSELF....OR CRY ME A RIVER!!!

quote author=Funkeshuga post=98526622]

you're just a 21 century nonentity, married a desperado with nice educational profile, she had her masters when I met her, after convincing her, she knew I'm up to the task

you think I belong to your class that fúck series of hawkers you're jubilating about here? because some naive local girls open their Toto for you, you see yourself as someone wey don arrive

even if you will date ya Igbo lady, na one village clown you go settle with because you're a clown yourself [/quote]
Re: Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 6:25pm On Jan 28, 2021
Ps: If you are sensitive and smart, you notice i didnt comment on the hawkers and sex issue because i need to start bragging about the kind of chics i roll....reality is the best convinction bro so i want start rubbing shoulders with on that issue.

Kneel down and thank God you got a desperate Ibo land as a wife...

Funkeshuga:

even if you will date ya Igbo lady, na one village clown you go settle with because you're a clown yourself
Re: Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos) by Funkeshuga(m): 7:14pm On Jan 28, 2021
Rawhumper:

Ps: If you are sensitive and smart, you notice i didnt comment on the hawkers and sex issue because i need to start bragging about the kind of chics i roll....reality is the best convinction bro so i want start rubbing shoulders with on that issue.

Kneel down and thank God you got a desperate Ibo land as a wife...

jokers, continue flirting with your low IQ class and get sense

in this 21 century a dumb blockhead village ediot is bragging about sleeping with ladies, I hope your glory is still intact? a time for sober not bragging if I should tell you

mumu
Re: Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos) by Funkeshuga(m): 7:17pm On Jan 28, 2021
Rawhumper:
I love u for saying the truth, you convinced her when ladies are in search of husbands.

U must be a broke ass and a real ass hole for u to try hard.

Even if she had Grand Phd....it doesnt negate the fact she may desperate to have settled with an ugly imp like you....our stock are rare and one of its kind.

YOU CAN GO HANG YOURSELF....OR CRY ME A RIVER!!!

quote author=Funkeshuga post=98526622]

if your kinswoman is desperate to marry Yoruba man, isn't that similar to my plight about how they leaving you naive clowns behind

the chic you roll with are typical village uncivilized monkeyy that didn't influence your sanity for once

try and be dating ladies that will be influencing your sanity, you shouldn't breed another set of imbeeciles
Re: Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 7:43pm On Jan 28, 2021
Nahhhh bro its not cos they leaving, its cos there is scarcity of REAL MEN who are ready to settle down not violent men .

You know she may be your 3rd and i know you are still heading to the motherless to get more of your wives( THE EASIEST WAY TO MARRY LADY FROM ANY TRUBE).

I guess you met her in the Motherless.

I am not a simp like you that allow women to direct my sanity bro...i direct my sanity by myself.

I respect the women but i am not a twig like you that ran away from his tribe to marry.

Are you not ashamed of yourself, that means we are superior and you want to be a proud father of an ibo blood.

Las las congrats and love and give her the best!!

Funkeshuga:

if your kinswoman is desperate to marry Yoruba man, isn't that similar to my plight about how they leaving you naive clowns behind

the chic you roll with are typical village uncivilized monkeyy that didn't influence your sanity for once

try and be dating ladies that will be influencing your sanity, you shouldn't breed another set of imbeeciles

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Thieves Burnt To Death At Coker Express, Lagos (Graphic Pictures) / Sapele Robbers Went Back To Same Boutique They Raided 8 Months Ago / Victor Aleke's Brother Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.