Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,003 members, 7,841,850 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos) (57643 Views)

Glory Akpaku: Man Kills His Sugar Mummy Over ₦100,000 In Delta (Video, Photo) / Man Kills His Wife In Niger State, Cuts Off Her Hand & Eyes (Graphic Pics) / Young Man Kills His Mother In Benin City, Smashes Her Head Open. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 7:46pm On Jan 28, 2021
Nahhhh big slowpoke!! its not cos they leaving, its cos there is scarcity of REAL MEN who are ready to settle down not violent men .

You know she may be your 3rd and i know you are still heading to the motherless to get more of your wives( THE EASIEST WAY TO MARRY LADY FROM ANY TRUBE).

I guess you met her in the Motherless.

I am not a simp like you that allow women to direct my sanity bro...i direct my sanity by myself.

I respect the women but i am not a twig like you that ran away from his tribe to marry.

Are you not ashamed of yourself, that means we are superior and you want to be a proud father of an ibo blood.

Las las congrats and love and give her the best!!

Funkeshuga:

if your kinswoman is desperate to marry Yoruba man, isn't that similar to my plight about how they leaving you naive clowns behind

the chic you roll with are typical village uncivilized monkeyy that didn't influence your sanity for once

try and be dating ladies that will be influencing your sanity, you shouldn't breed another set of imbeeciles
Re: Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 7:49pm On Jan 28, 2021
Lol....go and ask Wiz kid and Davido if their glory is intact.

If you think to lay a girl that is not a runs girl is easy...you shouldnt have gone to the Motherless home to seek for grown up orphans to marry so it would be easy for you to marry an Ibo orphan.

How old is your daughter?

quote author=Funkeshuga post=98531409]

jokers, continue flirting with your low IQ class and get sense

in this 21 century a dumb blockhead village ediot is bragging about sleeping with ladies, I hope your glory is still intact? a time for sober not bragging if I should tell you

mumu[/quote]
Re: Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 7:51pm On Jan 28, 2021

If you think to lay a girl that is not a runs girl is easy...you shouldnt have gone to the Motherless home to seek for grown up orphans to marry so it would be easy for you to marry an Ibo orphan.

Have seen guys begging for a girl, others paying their fellow guys to arrange chics for them to date or lay cos they dont have the skills...you think its easy.

I am not talking about Olosho even some Olishos have taste and class(if you not their type they damn your money and send u out).

in this 21 century a dumb blockhead village ediot is bragging about sleeping with ladies, I hope your glory is still intact? a time for sober not bragging if I should tell you

mumu[/quote]
Re: Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos) by Funkeshuga(m): 8:46pm On Jan 28, 2021
Rawhumper:

Have seen guys begging for a girl, others paying their fellow guys to arrange chics for them to date or lay cos they dont have the skills...you think its easy.

I am not talking about Olosho even some Olishos have taste and class(if you not their type they damn your money and send u out).

mumu

you're a nonentity, you fit enter the place those goons dey enter? or you think dey just dey fúck ordinarily without spiritual heading

you're so uninformed, when last did you even leave the village? leave ya village at least to Nnewi and relate with street maybe you will have sense for once
Re: Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos) by Funkeshuga(m): 8:50pm On Jan 28, 2021
Rawhumper:

Nahhhh big slowpoke!! its not cos they leaving, its cos there is scarcity of REAL MEN who are ready to settle down not violent men .

You know she may be your 3rd and i know you are still heading to the motherless to get more of your wives( THE EASIEST WAY TO MARRY LADY FROM ANY TRUBE).

I guess you met her in the Motherless.

I am not a simp like you that allow women to direct my sanity bro...i direct my sanity by myself.

I respect the women but i am not a twig like you that ran away from his tribe to marry.

Are you not ashamed of yourself, that means we are superior and you want to be a proud father of an ibo blood.

Las las congrats and love and give her the best!!

shove ya wishes to your ass, you're just lucky I'm in good mood, next time you jump like loose monkey on my post ehn, I will so destroy you with words that day

na go to heell that you belong with your village mentality
Re: Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 10:19pm On Jan 28, 2021
Coward you want to run away.....come back here you clown.

I cant shove it in my ass cos mine is clean and cute so i cant put in my ass, what is meant for you.

Please you are a garbage trash, thats where it belongs, to you abeg good night till tomorrow.

quote author=Funkeshuga post=98533993]

shove ya wishes to your ass, you're just lucky I'm in good mood, next time you jump like loose monkey on my post ehn, I will so destroy you with words that day

na go to heell that you belong with your village mentality[/quote]
Re: Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 10:25pm On Jan 28, 2021
No be only Nnewi, na NNEOKWA i will go
to..MMMMTTTTTCHHHHHHHEWWWWWWWW!!!!

Mr informant, better go back to your hard earned wife before she changes her mind and leave you suddenly with the kids.

What aspect of life do you want us to discuss
about, to prove to you, you aint nothing but a
dullard that belongs to the village gutter and oh bro! Did you wash your legs before you step in? (awwww disgusting dirty Nigerian pig) undecided lipsrsealed

Funkeshuga:

you're a nonentity, you fit enter the place those goons dey enter? or you think dey just dey fúck ordinarily without spiritual heading

you're so uninformed, when last did you even leave the village? leave ya village at least to Nnewi and relate with street maybe you will have sense for once
Re: Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos) by Funkeshuga(m): 7:22am On Jan 29, 2021
Rawhumper:
No be only Nnewi, na NNEOKWA i will go
to..MMMMTTTTTCHHHHHHHEWWWWWWWW!!!!

Mr informant, better go back to your hard earned wife before she changes her mind and leave you suddenly with the kids.

What aspect of life do you want us to discuss
about, to prove to you, you aint nothing but a
dullard that belongs to the village gutter and oh bro! Did you wash your legs before you step in? (awwww disgusting dirty Nigerian pig) undecided lipsrsealed

if your mom do the same to your dad, doesn't mean you should stereotype all women with her standard

I guess you're a product of wedlock or abortion gone wrong, you're not talking like a sane human being

come Lagos, let me influence your psychological trait for free

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos) by Funkeshuga(m): 7:25am On Jan 29, 2021
Rawhumper:
Coward you want to run away.....come back here you clown.

I cant shove it in my ass cos mine is clean and cute so i cant put in my ass, what is meant for you.

Please you are a garbage trash, thats where it belongs, to you abeg good night till tomorrow.

quote author=Funkeshuga post=98533993]

na go to heell that you belong with your village mentality

running away or not, I wouldn't waste my time in someone that have no reasonable things to debate about

I've been educating your naivety since you jump like a loose monkey to exhibit your stuupidity on my post.

maybe when you've something reasonable to say but as it is now. you're just ranting like a spoilt toy
Re: Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 9:33am On Jan 29, 2021
Lol!! Its like a Orangutang saying a monkey is ugly.

Anyways...you cant give what you dont have....go and re-educate yourself, then you can come back and give to the society the little you managed to learn.

Hope you slept well....

Funkeshuga:

running away or not, I wouldn't waste my time in someone that have no reasonable things to debate about

I've been educating your naivety since you jump like a loose monkey to exhibit your stuupidity on my post.

maybe when you've something reasonable to say but as it is now. you're just ranting like a spoilt toy
Re: Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 9:41am On Jan 29, 2021
[

Because we are not on the same psychological frequency thatd why you cant comprehend what i am exhibiting.

Sorry bro, i cant come to AJ with you and end up with boils all over my body and i forgot to mention my skull may be mined. If you looking for products you know how u guys do it.

My mum stayed with my dad for over 45years.

Next time you avoid me if you think you got ACIDIC mouth....

Thanks to the ladies, these are one of the benefits to mingle with women to equip oneself against bullies like you.
I only defend myself against imps like you.

Talk is cheap....

quote author=Funkeshuga post=98541510]

if your mom do the same to your dad, doesn't mean you should stereotype all women with her standard

I guess you're a product of wedlock or abortion gone wrong, you're not talking like a sane human being

come Lagos, let me influence your psychological trait for free [/quote]
Re: Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos) by Funkeshuga(m): 10:01am On Jan 29, 2021
Rawhumper:
[

Because we are not on the same psychological frequency thatd why you cant comprehend what i am exhibiting.

Sorry bro, i cant come to AJ with you and end up with boils all over my body and i forgot to mention my skull may be mined. If you looking for products you know how u guys do it.

My mum stayed with my dad for over 45years.

Next time you avoid me if you think you got ACIDIC mouth....

Thanks to the ladies, these are one of the benefits to mingle with women to equip oneself against bullies like you.
I only defend myself against imps like you.

Talk is cheap....

quote author=Funkeshuga post=98541510]

come Lagos, let me influence your psychological trait for free

she stay with your dad for 45years and they couldn't influence your mental state

in this 21 century, you're still reasoning like a pupil, I pity those kids you will breed to this earth

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 10:04am On Jan 29, 2021
Shut ur dirty anus up!! You have shown stupidity all thru your comments...does your wife know she married her fellow woman? tongue

quote author=Funkeshuga post=98545437]

she stay with your dad for 45years and they couldn't influence your mental state

in this 21 century, you're still reasoning like a pupil, I pity those kids you will breed to this earth[/quote]
Re: Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos) by Funkeshuga(m): 10:04am On Jan 29, 2021
Rawhumper:
Lol!! Its like a Orangutang saying a monkey is ugly.

Anyways...you cant give what you dont have....go and re-educate yourself, then you can come back and give to the society the little you managed to learn.

Hope you slept well....

you're just one attention seeking compound foool, who's looking for all means to exhibit his fooolishness

abeg take your slow reasoning comot for here, no be your kind dem dey talk
Re: Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos) by Funkeshuga(m): 10:06am On Jan 29, 2021
Rawhumper:
Shut ur dirty anus up!! You have shown stupidity all thru your comments...does your wife know she married her fellow woman? tongue

quote author=Funkeshuga post=98545437]

in this 21 century, you're still reasoning like a pupil, I pity those kids you will breed to this earth

your sister would have been the most happiest person if they qualify to be my babymama

it would have change the breed of imbecility you inherited from ya family
Re: Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 10:13am On Jan 29, 2021
How about giving me ur underaged daughter so that i can bless her?

Nahhh you are not man enough, my sis cant have something to do with a vegetable that goes to Motherless home to lure orphans.

You are full shit!!!

Anyway na too much talk we dey do online can you.....

Funkeshuga:

your sister would have been the most happiest person if they qualify to be my babymama

it would have change the breed of imbecility you inherited from ya family

Re: Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos) by Funkeshuga(m): 10:18am On Jan 29, 2021
Rawhumper:
How about giving me ur underaged daughter so that i can bless her?

Nahhh you are not man enough, my sis cant have something to do with a vegetable that goes to Motherless home to lure orphans.

You are full shit!!!

Anyway na too much talk we dey do online can you.....

men like us don't breed girls, I've bouncing sons who might help the girls in your family in the future

with this your expired brain, one can deduce that your stuupidity na follow come. the sad part of this is you're swimming in your own fooolishness and you've no shame about that
Re: Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 10:18am On Jan 29, 2021
[

You are an undiluted raw motherfucker...

A piece of shit and untamed wild chimp forged from the very pit of insanity.

Close that your smelly mouth, i cant stop imagining how your face will be like with that your mouth full of spittle....abeg shut it up, the stench is oozing. Abegi we need fresh air... angry

quote author=Funkeshuga post=98545557]

you're just one attention seeking compound foool, who's looking for all means to exhibit his fooolishness

abeg take your slow reasoning comot for here, no be your kind dem dey talk[/quote]
Re: Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos) by Funkeshuga(m): 10:22am On Jan 29, 2021
Rawhumper:
[

You are an undiluted raw motherfucker...

A piece of shit and untamed wild chimp forged from the very pit of insanity.

Close that your smelly mouth, i cant stop imagining how your face will be like with that your mouth full of spittle....abeg shut it up, the stench is oozing. Abegi we need fresh air... angry

quote author=Funkeshuga post=98545557]

abeg take your slow reasoning comot for here, no be your kind dem dey talk

if I enter your family to pick one of your sister, your parents won't collect bride price from me

I would be one of the best SIL to them, not just with physique only but with achievements so far

I wonder what you will use to convince your father in law that you're sane when your mental state is still crawling with 17th century

Ikenna go for brain upgrading

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 10:22am On Jan 29, 2021
Then with your kind of boys from a scumbag like then the hope of Nigeria is lost.

YOU ARE NUTS...I LIKE PEOPLE WHO LIKE TO SPIT RUBBISH FROM THEIR GUTTER MOUTHS TO TALK, IT MAKES IT EASIER TO KNOW HOW FULL OF SHIT THEY ARE.

Not BEEN ABLE TO SPEAK, IS NOT THE SAME THING AS NOT SPEAKING.....HOPE you go home and suck on this....dickhead.

quote author=Funkeshuga post=98545921]

men like us don't breed girls, I've bouncing sons who might help the girls in your family in the future

with this your expired brain, one can deduce that your stuupidity na follow come. the sad part of this is you're swimming in your own fooolishness and you've no shame about that[/quote]
Re: Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos) by Funkeshuga(m): 10:27am On Jan 29, 2021
Rawhumper:
Then with your kind of boys from a scumbag like then the hope of Nigeria is lost.

YOU ARE NUTS...I LIKE PEOPLE WHO LIKE TO SPIT RUBBISH FROM THEIR GUTTER MOUTHS TO TALK, IT MAKES IT EASIER TO KNOW HOW FULL OF SHIT THEY ARE.

Not BEEN ABLE TO SPEAK, IS NOT THE SAME THING AS NOT SPEAKING.....HOPE you go home and suck on this....dickhead.

quote author=Funkeshuga post=98545921]

with this your expired brain, one can deduce that your stuupidity na follow come. the sad part of this is you're swimming in your own fooolishness and you've no shame about that

all your life na copy copy, na wetin Jackson and Chris talker talk from RUSH HOUR you dey copy words to words grin

typical village clown cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 10:29am On Jan 29, 2021
Dey there make pant dey wear you...see whos talking you get TV? Person wey dey stay for gutter.

Thats thr art of reasoning i was telling you about.

quote author=Funkeshuga post=98546194]

all your life na copy copy, na wetin Jackson and Chris talker talk from RUSH HOUR you dey copy words to words grin

typical village clown cheesy[/quote]
Re: Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 10:31am On Jan 29, 2021
See whos talking.... Dey there make pant dey wear you...see whos talking you get TV? Person wey dey stay for gutter.

Thats the art of reasoning i was telling you about but i am not responsible for your assumption!

typical village clown cheesy[/quote]
Re: Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos) by Funkeshuga(m): 11:48am On Jan 29, 2021
Rawhumper:
See whos talking.... Dey there make pant dey wear you...see whos talking you get TV? Person wey dey stay for gutter.

Thats the art of reasoning i was telling you about but i am not responsible for your assumption!

typical village clown cheesy

grin grin you watched Rush hour so tey e don affect your ways of life

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 5:41pm On Jan 29, 2021
My big bro na so nah...those days e dey shak person head grin cheesy grin.

It was between Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan not Jackson.

Hope say u had a great day my bigger bro wink

quote author=Funkeshuga post=98548541]

grin grin[/quote]
Re: Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos) by Funkeshuga(m): 6:41pm On Jan 29, 2021
Rawhumper:
My big bro na so nah...those days e dey shak person head grin cheesy grin.

It was between Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan not Jackson.

Hope say u had a great day my bigger bro wink

quote author=Funkeshuga post=98548541]

grin grin

I can see that

well! is cool down here
Re: Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 6:59pm On Jan 29, 2021
Mine was terrific, i am about to visit my elderly friend(married but not with family).to see him.

We just met this week but i seem to like him, am not really friend making type.

Hope you didnt have a stressful day out there big brother.

quote author=Funkeshuga post=98559996]

I can see that

well! is cool down here [/quote]
Re: Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos) by Funkeshuga(m): 7:03pm On Jan 29, 2021
Rawhumper:
Mine was terrific, i am about to visit my elderly friend(married but not with family).to see him.

We just met this week but i seem to like him, am not really friend making type.

Hope you didnt have a stressful day out there big brother.

quote author=Funkeshuga post=98559996]

I can see that

well! is cool down here

sorry about that, I'm fine
Re: Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 7:05pm On Jan 29, 2021
Nah terrific means great bro....i had a great day.

Thanks anyways....stay cool out there.

quote author=Funkeshuga post=98560575]

sorry about that, I'm fine[/quote]
Re: Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos) by Jamesbally: 7:28am On Jan 30, 2021
MsAllison:
my 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Male Students Who Sexually Assaulted Female Students Publicly In Ikoyi, Nabbed / How Baby Factory Owner Hired Men To Impregnate Young Girls / Two Thieves Burnt To Death At Coker Express, Lagos (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.