Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,925 members, 7,821,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) (61880 Views)

Student Shares Photos Of His Pots Which Were Eaten By Rats / Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) / Stupidest Fish That Has No Response Even When Its Half Body Is Eaten. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) by KossyKiss97(f): 7:46am On Jan 28, 2021
End time rats..... must be a very dangerous specie

Invest your idle funds in lands and watch it appreciate in a few years.

Emperor Gardens Ota is selling fast with 500k you become a land owner this year.

Call or watsapp 080. 6029 1729

Re: Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) by Weneda(m): 7:48am On Jan 28, 2021
Na hunger cause am. Reminds me when i was a student of Unizik, one big rat for no where nearly chop off my dick while sleeping. The funny part is that I felt something climbing my laps thinking is my girlfriend (now my wife) nd i was naked. I opened my eyes omo see big rat. The way i fling that rat that night eh. Till today my wife and i laugh over it. Just funny

15 Likes

Re: Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) by HelpYourself(m): 7:50am On Jan 28, 2021
Righteousness2:
This one Na confirmed Witchcraft..
The witches in the area have visited him in the form of rats

You are talking nonsense my man grin

2 Likes

Re: Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) by BlessedNuel: 7:50am On Jan 28, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle
Re: Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) by onlyonechid84(m): 7:50am On Jan 28, 2021
MrCover:
Update From . COM

A number of Twitter users have taken to the platform to complain that rats now eat iron pots, Reports.

A Twitter user shared photos of his pots and said the jagged surface was caused by rats that ate them.

Other Twitter users responded, sharing photos of their pots they claimed were eaten by rats too.

One said he travelled for just a month and returned to see that rats had eaten his pot and soap.

See Tweets Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: Twitter User
Re: Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) by onlyonechid84(m): 7:51am On Jan 28, 2021
I wonder the kind of Dentition the rats have.
I know they eat soaps but for Pot? He tire me.

It's advisable to always watch your plate and pots and keep your kitchen very tidy before travelling.

You better block all holes in your house and keep your environmen clean before bigger rats will come and eat your Full room before you return from your next trip
Re: Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 28, 2021
Cadamlk:
These are definitely rats from hell. I read it somewhere that they can cut through aluminum but I didn't believe it . So it is true shocked

The rats seem angry with him for whatever reason. He should also be kind enough to always drop something for the rats grin

4 Likes

Re: Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) by Deserea: 7:51am On Jan 28, 2021
This can't be normal rats. Just imagine if this rats gang up against you!
Village people is real o.

1 Like

Re: Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 7:51am On Jan 28, 2021
Those rats no dey ordinary, rat wey dey chop iron? grin omo bros na to pack out from that environment entirely, otherwise one day you might lose ur dick or an ear very soon...

2 Likes

Re: Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) by Patrick719(m): 7:51am On Jan 28, 2021
hahahah

Re: Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) by Femich18(m): 7:54am On Jan 28, 2021
Weneda:
Na hunger cause am. Reminds me when i was a student of Unizik, one big rat for no where nearly chop off my dick when sleeping. The funny part is that I felt something climbing my laps thinking is my girlfriend (now my wife) nd i was naked. I opened my eyes omo see big rat. The way i fling that rat that night eh. Till today my wife and i laugh over it. Just funny
Lols... If to say you give one more minutes naxo rat go take chop your d*ck grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) by Perfectman91: 7:54am On Jan 28, 2021
Na lions do this ones no be rats
Re: Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) by Ugmama(m): 7:54am On Jan 28, 2021
Chai which kinda rat is that.

Bro if this one could cause this havoc imagine if na your leg the thing grab... Omo na suicide o

Even your skeleton we no go see... Lol

1 Like

Re: Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) by beehivedata(m): 7:54am On Jan 28, 2021
I don't believe this
Re: Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) by Lightorder: 7:55am On Jan 28, 2021
Madibah:

Ewu
for what ?
Re: Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) by prince2pac(m): 7:55am On Jan 28, 2021
Khayceeofficial:
Those rats must be descendants of Rico in Madagascar shocked

1 Like

Re: Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) by agukayode(m): 7:56am On Jan 28, 2021
which kind rat be this

Re: Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) by Jungleluv5: 7:57am On Jan 28, 2021
Please leave that house now to avoid the story that touched the heart.
Re: Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) by popoolaopeyemi6(f): 7:57am On Jan 28, 2021
I don't believe rats can do this.....even if they did then I think there's more than meets the eyes
Re: Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:57am On Jan 28, 2021
Better dont sleep in that room! Ah!
Re: Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:57am On Jan 28, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Jeez !! What kind of rat is that?
Damh this serious. For your safety just leave that house. Such kind of rat may eat/bite you one day.

Aberrant rats, this seems spiritual !

wow wetin he keep inside the pots
Re: Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) by officialenny(m): 7:59am On Jan 28, 2021
Try Benin rats...Uniben rats
Re: Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 28, 2021
MondayOsunbor:

wow wetin he keep inside the pots

Another question to look into. Such kind of rats ain't normal ones. Mind the stress to bend such pot. But this uncommon rat ate it. Unbelievable !!
Re: Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) by Dagger111(m): 7:59am On Jan 28, 2021
Na fish they use mod that pot.

3 Likes

Re: Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) by edward1106(m): 8:00am On Jan 28, 2021
15ssDRIVE:
Abeg leave that house if you are a tenant
they are deficient of aluminium in their diet and upon discovering a rich source, just imagine the excitement!

1 Like

Re: Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) by Godbless3(m): 8:00am On Jan 28, 2021
nyiamfrank:
Suarez

You're mad grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) by Nitah1: 8:00am On Jan 28, 2021
MrCover:
Update From . COM

A number of Twitter users have taken to the platform to complain that rats now eat iron pots, Reports.

A Twitter user shared photos of his pots and said the jagged surface was caused by rats that ate them.

Other Twitter users responded, sharing photos of their pots they claimed were eaten by rats too.

One said he travelled for just a month and returned to see that rats had eaten his pot and soap.

See Tweets Photos As Obtained By Below:
I
Source: Twitter User
same thing happened to my pots, in fact they( rats) have eaten up all my carpet and cloths.
Re: Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) by wisko: 8:00am On Jan 28, 2021
Engage spiritual warfare against these evil rats and see what will happen. This is not ordinary. God gives you grace.
Re: Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) by CheedyJ(m): 8:01am On Jan 28, 2021
Pot as the main meal & d soda as dessert .. those rats go chop u soon
Re: Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) by gonkin(m): 8:02am On Jan 28, 2021
Why not. No be rat but hunger wan finish that rat. The pot tasted better than the soap

Re: Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) by Ihatemumu: 8:02am On Jan 28, 2021
APC even the rats are feeling the heat
Re: Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) by Archmed(m): 8:02am On Jan 28, 2021
HungerBad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Have U Cried Because Of This Before? / If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby / How A Teacher Flogged & Injured My Cousin At Nsude Seminary School (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.