Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) (52051 Views)

Burna Boy Gifts His Grandma A Bag And She Replies Saying, Odogwu You Bad O / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) / Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) by tunapawizzy: 9:14pm On Jan 27, 2021
KossyKiss97:
Celebs and social media sha.. .. everything must be reported on the gram
e tire me o...everything for the gram
Re: Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) by Rugaria: 9:18pm On Jan 27, 2021
Why do Nigerians find pride in training their kids without teaching them their native languages? Why has it become so fashionable to raise your kids speaking other people's language? Isn't this a cultural disaster?

2 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 9:25pm On Jan 27, 2021
Rugaria:
Why do Nigerians find pride in training their kids without teaching them their native languages? Why has it become so fashionable to raised your kids speaking other people's language? Isn't this a cultural disaster?

Big disaster... Except the person was not raised by his parents or the said parents don't also speak the language, there is really no excuse for this anomaly.

Even if you can't speak it fluently, you should be able to understand it well.

Some of these kids even think it's cool to be ignorant of their native language. Smh.

3 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) by Dollanaira: 9:45pm On Jan 27, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) by motherofperpetu: 9:55pm On Jan 27, 2021
““The Rosary is the most excellent form of prayer and the most efficacious means of attaining eternal life. It is the remedy for all our evils, the root of all our blessings. There is no more excellent way of praying.”

Pope Leo XIII
Re: Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) by geezynoni: 9:56pm On Jan 27, 2021
meobizy:
Erica should leave this man to grieve at this point in time. Them use the guy swear for her?
Where dem mention Erica name for here now..Hating on someone that hasn't done anything to you, and you feel you can succeed in life?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) by toprealman: 9:56pm On Jan 27, 2021
Village people still shocked that people still announce their itinerary online
Re: Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:00pm On Jan 27, 2021
You can't speak your native language & you're proud of that?
Why are Nigerians so in tuned with the western life? Even the so called British & French are preserving their values & cultures. Indians, Chinese and Singapore's who are more civilised & exposed engrave their values & dialects into their children, even the ones sent abroad to school.
A young couple, who lives in my house rarely communicate in Yoruba, I am wondering how they will raise their kids to learn more about their tribe & ethnic doctrines.

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) by slimman007: 10:00pm On Jan 27, 2021
meobizy:
Erica should leave this man to grieve at this point in time. Them use the guy swear for her?

I don't think Erica has his time now that she just bagged new endorsement deal with PARTNER Mobile......

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) by egharevba72047: 10:01pm On Jan 27, 2021
I pray for a peaceful and successful burial
Re: Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) by Roadsidetaylaw(m): 10:02pm On Jan 27, 2021
Paperworka:
Herdsmen dey bush ooh! guy be careful oo

Na plane hm go enter
Re: Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) by EXOUSIAng: 10:10pm On Jan 27, 2021
Where is the news in this...
NL fast becoming a play ground for mediocre
Re: Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) by pepperdemzombie: 10:15pm On Jan 27, 2021
Olamidemugul:
‪What really Happened to #EndSARS Protesters in Lagos Nigeria �� ‬
‪ ���‬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syo3EtP0u-I
How many of your family members you lose? Different idiots looking for rubbish to trend.
The failed dj socket that called Sanwo a murderer is yet to call anybody names in Rivers and Imo, no interview with anybody yet. Go and get a life and look for Health issues to make videos about.
Re: Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) by adecz: 10:16pm On Jan 27, 2021
undecided undecided undecided undecided

The mumu is proud to announce
to the world that he can't speak his
own father & mother's language of Tiv.

His grandmother will be ashamed

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) by bigjackass: 10:27pm On Jan 27, 2021
ursullalinda:
People who can't speak their native language irritate me

Really not their fault......It's just bad parenting!
who native language epp at this time
Re: Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) by Missyajoke(f): 10:30pm On Jan 27, 2021
Starzo:
Back from a one week ban( unjust). And I want to say thunder faya that useless mod that banned me for calling out that useless man-hating witch called Pocahantas.

E no go better for una two

if Dem like,make dem ban me for 10000 years

Welcome my brother I just came back from a month ban as in ehhn. Welcome me back to ehhn its note easy abeg.
Re: Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) by Starzo: 10:35pm On Jan 27, 2021
Missyajoke:

Welcome my brother I just came back from a month ban as in ehhn. Welcome me back to ehhn its note easy abeg.
thank you my sister

the mods here dry misbehave

I just dey patiently wait since,,,make the ban expire so, that I fit tell Dem my mind
Re: Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) by Missyajoke(f): 10:36pm On Jan 27, 2021
Starzo:

thank you my sister

the mods here dry misbehave

I just dey patiently wait since,,,make the ban expire so, that I fit tell Dem my mind

Welcome me back too I got 1 month ban for advertising ehhn.
Re: Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) by Starzo: 10:41pm On Jan 27, 2021
Missyajoke:

Welcome me back too I got 1 month ban for advertising ehhn.
welcome back . But wait o, hope say u no join those people wey dey advertise five odds, pay after winning??
Re: Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) by PHijo(m): 11:00pm On Jan 27, 2021
CamusMidas:

How is it there fault? undecided

The same way people learn foreign languages, if they choose to learn theirs they will.

There is no excuse whatsoever.
Re: Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) by jclave22(m): 11:05pm On Jan 27, 2021
Realtord43:
Grandma are very lovely to their grandkids.

i could remember my grandma when ever i go visit her or she pay us a visit, she will alway give me extra food, dash me money from the money that my parent gave her and always side and protect me from my parent when am wrong!

The most sweet part is when she squeeze that money into your hand without my parent knowing.
That thing the sweet me die

Rip Grandma!
No be lie bro.. Especially from mom's side. They can over pamper. If u no sugi u fit turn agric fowl.. I love my grandma, she is the most caring and loving being on earth even more than my mom. Rip Grandma
Re: Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 27, 2021
PHijo:

The same way people learn foreign languages, if they choose to learn theirs they will.

There is no excuse whatsoever.
The motivation is different and it comes at a certain age.
Re: Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) by Missyajoke(f): 11:22pm On Jan 27, 2021
Starzo:

welcome back . But wait o, hope say u no join those people wey dey advertise five odds, pay after winning??

grin grin grin no mine was Cake and snacks training and I think that was what got the mod angry.
Re: Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 11:27pm On Jan 27, 2021
RIP ma
Re: Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) by SirBunky85(m): 11:32pm On Jan 27, 2021
Starzo:
Back from a one week ban( unjust). And I want to say thunder faya that useless mod that banned me for calling out that useless man-hating witch called Pocahantas.

lol,the thing pain u no be small
Re: Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 11:32pm On Jan 27, 2021
[s]
post=98503413:
From all of us @[b][/b] : May Mama's wonderful Soul Rest in perfect peace.
[/s]
Re: Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) by Siscooh: 1:05am On Jan 28, 2021
meobizy:

For better for worse

Leave Erica alone

Hatred like witchcraft

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) by Siscooh: 1:07am On Jan 28, 2021
slimman007:

I don't think Erica has his time now that she just bagged new endorsement deal with PARTNER Mobile......

God of Erica will fight for her
Re: Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) by Lovelife2much: 3:23am On Jan 28, 2021
RiP
Re: Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) by wany(f): 3:41am On Jan 28, 2021
Starzo:

She no hate men na their nonsense she hate undecided
Re: Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) by azadus18: 3:49am On Jan 28, 2021
I love that guy..r.I.p grandma

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy And Banky W React To Tekno & Danfo Drivers Pictured Together / 2face Idibia Opens Night Club In Victoria Island / Leo Dasilva Calls Out Celebrities Who Now Want To Identify With Banky W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.