Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) (52069 Views)

Burna Boy Gifts His Grandma A Bag And She Replies Saying, Odogwu You Bad O / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) / Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) by Clothingonline9(m): 6:20am On Jan 28, 2021
Show us pics when you get there your village you being posting Dubai and Lagos on your IG
Re: Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) by LivingTribunal: 7:01am On Jan 28, 2021
Shame!!! dude can't speak his native language and proudly saying it smh even if you were raised in pluto, it isn't enough excuse. Shame on you kid
Re: Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) by Subonbon(m): 7:10am On Jan 28, 2021
This one na news? ..... Chai wetin burutai no go see for Thailand...
Re: Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) by IAMPEDRO: 7:25am On Jan 28, 2021
FutureDecisions:
Ex-Big Brother Naija housemate Kiddwaya born Terseer Waya on Wednesday travelled to his village for his grandmother’s Burial, Igbere TV reports.

He said in a tweet that although he could not speak his native language with his grandmother while she was alive, they spoke the language of love.

https://twitter.com/RealKiddWaya/status/1354389345759866882?s=20

The Benue State indigene announced the loss of his grandmother on January 11.

Kiddwaya’s closest friends from the Big Brother house are expected at the funeral.Ex-Big Brother Naija housemate Kiddwaya born Terseer Waya on Wednesday travelled to his village for his grandmother’s burial.

He said in a tweet that although he could not speak his native language with his grandmother while she was alive, they spoke the languaage of love.

“I’m off to the village to bury my grandmother. She meant so much to me. Even though I couldn’t speak our native language, there was always a common language we spoke and that was love,” Kiddwaya, 27, said.

The Benue State indigene announced the loss of his grandmother on January 11.

Kiddwaya’s closest friends from the Big Brother house are expected at the funeral.
You can go without broadcasting it bro. Just go in peace and return in peace.
Re: Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) by ofiko123(m): 8:15am On Jan 28, 2021
RIP To the dead...
Re: Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) by folu4real(f): 11:40am On Jan 28, 2021
Realtord43:
Grandma are very lovely to their grandkids.

i could remember my grandma when ever i go visit her or she pay us a visit, she will alway give me extra food, dash me money from the money that my parent gave her and always side and protect me from my parent when am wrong!

The most sweet part is when she squeeze that money into your hand without my parent knowing.
That thing the sweet me die

Rip Grandma!

My mum does exact same to my son grin grin grin
Re: Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) by DavidKajo94(m): 12:33pm On Jan 28, 2021
Can you explain to us why u are senseless? His grandma's death ain't news?
Chiprince007:
Can someone explain to me how this is news?
Re: Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) by kenzysmith: 1:05pm On Jan 28, 2021
Starzo:
Back from a one week ban( unjust). And I want to say thunder faya that useless mod that banned me for calling out that useless man-hating witch called Pocahantas.

E no go better for una two

if Dem like,make dem ban me for 10000 years
na ban dey call u again so

Re: Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) by Chiprince007(m): 5:39pm On Jan 28, 2021
DavidKajo94:
Can you explain to us why u are senseless? His grandma's death ain't news?

���
How many people die everyday even in the north east we and we don't hear anything... It's well, letm not say more
Re: Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) by JaneYave(f): 9:29pm On Jan 28, 2021
Rest in peace Grandma. At least Kiddwaya will know his village and stop saying he is from Gboko.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leo Dasilva Calls Out Celebrities Who Now Want To Identify With Banky W / Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts / Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.