Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,329 members, 7,850,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:45 PM

Bolaji Amusan 'Mr Latin' Throwback Photo In London 2004 (Pix) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bolaji Amusan 'Mr Latin' Throwback Photo In London 2004 (Pix) (46754 Views)

Bolaji Amusan Is Elected As TAMPPAN President / Bolaji Amusan "Mr Latin" Gains Admission Into NOUN University / Bolaji Amusan "Mr Latin" Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolaji Amusan 'Mr Latin' Throwback Photo In London 2004 (Pix) by Lanry1(m): 5:18pm On Jan 28, 2021
900warriorz:
Baba Latin....Can't forget the movie he did and beheaded a look-alike of chief Awolowo in the movie for rituals grin

The head con dey pursue am up and down cheesy
The movie name is Ori Bishop �
Re: Bolaji Amusan 'Mr Latin' Throwback Photo In London 2004 (Pix) by pacespot(m): 5:20pm On Jan 28, 2021
I don't know why Africans celebrate fatness as good heath and wealth, he looked healthier then than now
Re: Bolaji Amusan 'Mr Latin' Throwback Photo In London 2004 (Pix) by Funkeshuga(m): 5:36pm On Jan 28, 2021
babatee1985:
OMO ODE DE beats talongbemu hands down . That is the most interesting movie he has ever produced

have you watched obajobola
Re: Bolaji Amusan 'Mr Latin' Throwback Photo In London 2004 (Pix) by BENEAMATA: 6:09pm On Jan 28, 2021
alfredilly:

Is that the same movie where he used the word "Na awo de" It's now a popular slang meaning "fuk till your dick soften"
Actually , the D is the drumstick . The drum made of hide is the
" Awo " that the D'stick needs to " beat on " till it reach breaking point ( na'wo YAA) - hope you grasp all the lewd innuendo ? cool
Re: Bolaji Amusan 'Mr Latin' Throwback Photo In London 2004 (Pix) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 28, 2021
900warriorz:
Baba Latin....Can't forget the movie he did and beheaded a look-alike of chief Awolowo in the movie for rituals grin

Hahahaa! That is the movie "TALONGBEMU". I swear that movie sweet die. grin

I watched it in 2002 like 7 times and now I'm fiending for it all over again. I checked Youtube and it's been removed.

Do you remember that scene after Mr. Latin had done the money ritual and Baba Suwe - his erstwhile friend came looking for him and Mr. Latin retorted - You that ruined my life in the first republic ? grin

He wanted to collect his severance package at work having served the company meritoriously for about 10years as a dedicated gateman and so he invited all the masquades in town for his send-off party.

While the Masquerades were beating their drums, singing & dancing outside the company; Mr. Latin who was being exhorted by the company's manager (Olaiya) in his office on how to spend his severance package judiciously, was impatiently peeping through the window to encourage his Masqerades while yelling at the Manager to answer him on time because the Masquerades were waiting for him. grin

Omo, I dey find that movie gidigan. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolaji Amusan 'Mr Latin' Throwback Photo In London 2004 (Pix) by Aconomist: 7:38pm On Jan 28, 2021
See monkey
Re: Bolaji Amusan 'Mr Latin' Throwback Photo In London 2004 (Pix) by YorubaPrince: 7:54pm On Jan 28, 2021
Zoharariel:
The only Yoruba Movie I love so much is TALONGBEMU (Who dey carry nose).

It was released in 2001 and I think it was the first major production of Mr. Latin (Not Sure).

Around 2006, I went to Eko Idumota and rumaged through the entire Movie Section at (Ebinpejo Lane or so) looking for this movie and I couldn't get it.

Well, I stopped watching Yoruba Movies long time ago since they only promote Cultism, Oloshoism, Armed-Robbery & other useless societal vices but - there can never be any Yoruba Movie as interesting & funny as TALONGBEMU BABA ONI WAIDI.

Mr. Latin, if you're seeing this, kindly make TALONGBEMU available for us.

Bro, Mr. Latin is my best Yoruba actor. I love his works soooo much! But, 'Talongbemu' used to be on Youtube ooo but, it seems it's been removed. You should also watch 'Omo Ode de'. Mr. Latin na craze man, I swear! grin grin grin God bless him! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolaji Amusan 'Mr Latin' Throwback Photo In London 2004 (Pix) by YorubaPrince: 7:56pm On Jan 28, 2021
900warriorz:

Hahahahahahaha... Exactly! That's "Talongbemu" grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolaji Amusan 'Mr Latin' Throwback Photo In London 2004 (Pix) by ultramayor: 8:14pm On Jan 28, 2021
Looks like photoshop to me undecided
Re: Bolaji Amusan 'Mr Latin' Throwback Photo In London 2004 (Pix) by Crochet: 8:46pm On Jan 28, 2021
I dnt like watching Nigeria film reasons best known to me.
Re: Bolaji Amusan 'Mr Latin' Throwback Photo In London 2004 (Pix) by Dindondin(m): 11:39pm On Jan 28, 2021
Zoharariel:

It was released in 2001 and I think it was the first major production of Mr. Latin (Not Sure).

Around 2006, I went to Eko Idumota and rumaged through the entire Movie Section at (Ebinpejo Lane or so) looking for this movie and I couldn't get it.

Well, I stopped watching Yoruba Movies long time ago since they only promote Cultism, Oloshoism, Armed-Robbery & other useless societal vices but - there can never be any Yoruba Movie as interesting & funny as TALONGBEMU BABA ONI WAIDI.

Go n see Otipoju Baba Said and Baba Keresi. They are his all time great
Re: Bolaji Amusan 'Mr Latin' Throwback Photo In London 2004 (Pix) by rinzaugustine: 12:58am On Jan 29, 2021
Zoharariel:

There is one of his movies I have been looking for.He was a dullard and the daughter caught up with him in primary school until one baba do jazz for him, he graduated with 1st class in university,later became a councilor and later governor I think and he later died after his gateman chased the baba away.Do you know the name?
Re: Bolaji Amusan 'Mr Latin' Throwback Photo In London 2004 (Pix) by Lamasta(m): 10:23pm On Jan 29, 2021
FBIBOT:

Lol more of a mediocre..... Below standard only a handful worth watching
As we have the substandard ones so we have the standard ones too...
Re: Bolaji Amusan 'Mr Latin' Throwback Photo In London 2004 (Pix) by Dynamiq(m): 3:18am On Jan 30, 2021
Funkeshuga:

can you share the link, try searching for it but couldn't see any result in regards
Unfortunately, I have not been able to find it again in my latest check. But if you can follow this up by giving me another mention today with just the word 'reminder', I will use another method to search it online and should find it today.
Definitely, it's still on YouTube but the uploader might have edited the title, making it difficult to search it with just the word 'Talongbemu'. It happens like that at times on Youtube. For example, there was a very interesting Nigerian movie titled 'My Retaliation' (Tund Fighter etc) which I downloaded too, but when I lost the downloaded copy and I searched for it again, I was only able to find it under a different title on YouTube.
Re: Bolaji Amusan 'Mr Latin' Throwback Photo In London 2004 (Pix) by Funkeshuga(m): 12:18pm On Jan 30, 2021
Dynamiq:

Unfortunately, I have not been able to find it again in my latest check. But if you can follow this up by giving me another mention today with just the word 'reminder', I will use another method to search it online and should find it today.
Definitely, it's still on YouTube but the uploader might have edited the title, making it difficult to search it with just the word 'Talongbemu'. It happens like that at times on Youtube. For example, there was a very interesting Nigerian movie titled 'My Retaliation' (Tund Fighter etc) which I downloaded too, but when I lost the downloaded copy and I searched for it again, I was only able to find it under a different title on YouTube.

alright bro

REMINDER

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Amusan 'Mr Latin' Throwback Photo In London 2004 (Pix) by Dynamiq(m): 12:14am On Feb 05, 2021
Funkeshuga:

alright bro

REMINDER
Oh, my bros cry I did search Youtube as far as I could, and it seems as if for one reason or the other, they have removed it again. But it was definitely once there because I did download it around 2017/18 and watched it several times on my system.

Or is there a way i can search for past downloaded videos on my Youtube account? If you have any idea, kindly let me know.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring / Photo Of Actor Zack Orji And His Son.. / Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.