Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi (2197 Views)

I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche / Labour Party Chairman In Lagos Working For Tinubu, Peter Obi Movement Alleges / Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by Af0nja: 3:56pm On Jul 02, 2022
It's all for the jokes until Atiku emerges as the president. Then our suffer go clear for our eyes. If not PO, nstead of Atiku, make Tinubu win.

PO and BAT supporters fighting each other is only giving Atiku the presidential image.

God save us!!!

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by Olachase(m): 4:03pm On Jul 02, 2022
One thing I kW be say

Tinubu can't win in South East and North

Peter Obi can't win in South West and North

Atiku can't win in South West and South East

Last last both parties go shear South South votes

As for me hoo anything way go take my life at the age of 27 I no day do

May the best candidate win, I Don comot my hand for politicians matter

5 Likes

Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by MadamExcellency: 4:09pm On Jul 02, 2022
Let them continue being stupid (Igbo this, Yoruba that) until another Fulani clinches the presidency.

Poor people and clannishness.

8 Likes

Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by HilcomTech(m): 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2022
Af0nja:
It's all for the jokes until Atiku emerges as the president. Then our suffer go clear for our eyes. If not PO, nstead of Atiku, make Tinubu win.

PO and BAT supporters fighting each other is only giving Atiku the presidential image.

God save us!!!

Mkporu miri cannibals are full of hate for successful people. This was how they hated Obasanjo while he was president, They then followed by hating Buhari just because he has achieved what no IGBO man can achieve. Hating Tinubu is a good thing because it indicates that Tinubu would likely emerge the President

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by donaldking10: 4:18pm On Jul 02, 2022
a
Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by Af0nja: 4:21pm On Jul 02, 2022
HilcomTech:

Mkporu miri cannibals are full of hate for successful people. This was how they hated Obasanjo while he was president, They then followed by hating Buhari just because he has achieved what no IGBO man can achieve. Hating Tinubu is a good thing because it indicates that Tinubu would likely emerge the President

Igbos loved Obasanjo. Igbos voted for him even more than Yorubas.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by 9jii(m): 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2022
Op, to give an idea it's
Tinubu vs Obi in the south and
Tinubu vs Atiku in the North
Now you should see the Clear winner if you are honest to yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by donaldking10: 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2022
Af0nja:

God save us!!!

The truth of the matter is that this election is between Tinubu & Obi.
Atiku doesn't stand a single chance because his bloc votes have already been divided by Kwankwaso in the north & Peter Obi in the South-South and the South-East.
And there's no way that the West would leave Tinubu & vote for him.
The only way that Atiku can actually stand a chance of winning is if Kwankwaso & Obi decide to collapse their structures & return to P.D.P.
Asides that, Atiku is a non-factor in the next presidential race, & that's the reason he's the least talked about aspirant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by LordIsaac(m): 4:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
Tinubu will be president, even without my vote, take that to the bank. Buhari, INEC, DSS, and other organs of state that can help a man win election are with him. So, lets pray that God will use him to change Nigeria. Take this statement to the bank and quote me, God willing, in 2023!

1 Like

Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by Af0nja: 4:46pm On Jul 02, 2022
9jii:
Op, to give an idea it's
Tinubu vs Obi in the south and
Tinubu vs Atiku in the North
Now you should see the Clear winner if you are honest to yourself.

My take is, instead of Atiku, let Tinubu be the man.

Atiku has PDP and northern sentiment and that's a powerful structure. No matter what, Tinubu or Obi needs as much votes from the South as they can get in order for any of them to beat Atiku
Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by HilcomTech(m): 4:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
Af0nja:

Igbos loved Obasanjo. Igbos voted for him even more than Yorubas.

Yet you cannibals lied and called him all sorts of names to ridicule him.

I know you will soon claim you people also loved Buhari and the rest of Nigerians. Where were you when your kind were calling Buhari a dead man and another clone from Sudan has been used to replace him. Now it's time for elections and you people realise we northerners are longer cows, almajiri, ewu, etc..

Those you called ewu, cow, almajiri, etc have PVCs and we would disgrace your Pandora criminal in the elections.
Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by Af0nja: 5:04pm On Jul 02, 2022
HilcomTech:

I know you will soon claim you people also loved Buhari and the rest of Nigerians. Where were you when your kind were calling Buhari a dead man and another clone from Sudan has been used to replace him. Now it's time for elections and you people realise we northerners are longer cows, almajiri, ewu, etc..

Those you called ewu, cow, almajiri, etc have PVCs and we would disgrace your Pandora criminal in the elections.

You're a disgrace to tech, if you're really into tech. I'll pass your condemned s0ul. R3tarded degenerate

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by 9jii(m): 5:05pm On Jul 02, 2022
Af0nja:

My take is, instead of Atiku, let Tinubu be the man.

Atiku has PDP and northern sentiment and that's a powerful structure. No matter what, Tinubu or Obi needs as much votes from the South as they can get in order for any of them to beat Atiku
I'm Northerner myself and I support Tinubu, I can tell you the gab btwn Tinubu and Atiku ll not be much in the North

1 Like

Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by Af0nja: 5:17pm On Jul 02, 2022
HilcomTech:

Omo life is hard for someone like you ooo cheesy grin all your comment na mkporo mmiri mkporo mmiri. Chai!!! See hate and tears ontop cyber

1 Like

Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by HilcomTech(m): 6:56pm On Jul 02, 2022
Af0nja:

Omo life is hard for someone like you ooo cheesy grin all your comment na mkporo mmiri mkporo mmiri. Chai!!! See hate and tears ontop cyber

E pain am.

Only the guilty are afraid. Stay away from mkporu miri so that you may have common sense
Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by HilcomTech(m): 7:00pm On Jul 02, 2022
Af0nja:

You're a disgrace to tech, if you're really into tech. I'll pass your condemned s0ul. R3tarded degenerate

You toxic and hate filled mkporu miri cannibals have called us worse names.

Please don't stop calling us names as it is in your DNA to be bitter and toxic. Our PVCs will disgrace your Peter Peter Obi criminal
Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by Af0nja: 7:10pm On Jul 02, 2022
HilcomTech:

You toxic and hate filled mkporu miri cannibals have called us worse names.

Please don't stop calling us names as it is in your DNA to be bitter and toxic. Our PVCs will disgrace your Peter Peter Obi criminal

Speak for your uncircumcised self and leave reasonable others out of your hereditary folly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by HilcomTech(m): 7:57pm On Jul 02, 2022
Af0nja:

Speak for your uncircumcised self and leave reasonable others out of your hereditary folly

Hahaha...

E pain. am no be small.
Please keep insulting us, there is nothing you can do to stop as it is in your DNA.

Na our PVCs go fight for us.

Let me tell you this.. No IGBO man will ever smell the presidency as you people are worse than PIGS
Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by Taba21: 8:00pm On Jul 02, 2022
Af0nja:

God save us!!!

The hatred the igbo have been hidden for the Yoruba is now be displayed though I don't blame them I blame the afonja
Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by Af0nja: 8:09pm On Jul 02, 2022
HilcomTech:

Hahaha...

E pain. am no be small.
Please keep insulting us, there is nothing you can do to stop as it is in your DNA.

Let me tell you this.. No IGBO man will ever smell the presidency as you people are worse than PIGS

No problem, as long as they are in your hometown doing well, buying lands and turning your people to tenants.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by HilcomTech(m): 8:19pm On Jul 02, 2022
Af0nja:

No problem, as long as they are in your hometown doing well, buying lands and turning your people to tenants.

Keep believing your own lies if it will reduce your bitterness, hatred and toxicity.

Please come to the north and see how-IGBOS-live like SLAVES. .
Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by VOICEofORIENTAL: 9:05pm On Jul 02, 2022
HilcomTech:

Hahaha...

E pain. am no be small.

Thank GOD millions of your type are not king makers!.. only God is..

whomever GOD wants HE chooses.

I don't know exactly where you are speaking from.. but,one thing is certain; even if the Igbos won't be the president of Nigeria in the next 1000yrs, you can NEVER, NEVER be better than an IGBO MAN in anyway.

We don't depend on the presidency to be successful.

Ndigbo's life & destiny is not dependent on the presidency.

Those regions that there lives & destinies are dependent on the presidency, good luck to them.

As for Ndigbo, GOD'S TIME IS OUR BEST!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by HilcomTech(m): 9:25pm On Jul 02, 2022
VOICEofORIENTAL:
Thank GOD millions of your type are not king makers!.. only God is..

whomever GOD wants HE chooses.

I don't know exactly where you are speaking from.. but,one thing is certain; even if the Igbos won't be the president of Nigeria in the next 1000yrs, you can NEVER, NEVER be better than an IGBO MAN in anyway.

We don't depend on the presidency to be successful.

Ndigbo's life & destiny is not dependent on the presidency.

Those regions that there lives & destinies are dependent on the presidency, good luck to them.

As for Ndigbo, GOD'S TIME IS OUR BEST!

And yet YUU cannibals are crying upandan because we wouldn't let you smell presidency.

YUU cannibals are the national parasites in Nigeria and YUU will forever remain SLAVES in your own country.
Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by ResidentSnitch(f): 9:40pm On Jul 02, 2022
HilcomTech:

Oga, you're too old for this kind of senseless comment.

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by Af0nja: 9:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
HilcomTech:

Keep believing your own lies if it will reduce your bitterness, hatred and toxicity.

Please come to the north and see how-IGBOS-live like SLAVES. .

grin grin

Onye 0femmanu zuzupu grin north ke you're nut ko grin

See people that live hundred in one room talking about slavery grin

Truly iberibe Wu oria

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by Dubaku543: 10:11pm On Jul 02, 2022
Taba21:

The hatred the igbo have been hidden for the Yoruba is now be displayed though I don't blame them I blame the afonja
That we don't want Tinubu doesn't mean that we hate Yorubas. I personally I like my Yoruba friends more than I like my fellow Igbo friends. Most of all, I love Edo!

1 Like

Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by franchasofficia: 10:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
HilcomTech:

Hahaha...

E pain. am no be small.

Katsina people are now living in IDP camps after producing 2 presidents. Even your current President Buhari cannot retire back to his hometown in Katsina after 2023 due to insecurity, and you still foolishly believe producing President is a sign of success as a tribe?

Be honest, is Northern Nigeria that have produced the highest number of President more prosperous than Southeasterners?

The saddest truth is, after you are done spewing your hatred against Igbos online, you will log out to face your bandit and Boko Haram brothers carrying AK47. You will log out to face the reality of life and generational poverty staring you at your face. Hating Igbos and making sure an Igbo person never emerges President have never helped your life.

Check United Nation data or google the most successful tribe in Nigeria or google the region in Nigeria with highest poverty rate and then you will realize how foolish you and your likes have been.

White Americans bragged more than this against the black race and even named US Presidential house Whitehouse to ensure blacks don't enter but when the set time reached, the same white racists joined hands to make a black man the President of US.

So as you and your hate filled likes brag about Igbos not producing President, also remember that you are not God and you can sleep tonight and not wake up tomorrow and maybe as you have sworn that you will never live to see an Igbo man become President of Nigeria, maybe you will be in the grave when an Igbo man will be sworn in as Nigeria's President, so continue beating your hatefilled chest.

6 Likes

Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by HilcomTech(m): 10:21pm On Jul 02, 2022
Af0nja:

grin grin

Onye 0femmanu zuzupu grin north ke you're nut ko grin

See people that live hundred in one room talking about slavery grin

Truly iberibe Wu oria

Insults, hate, bitterness and toxicity are in YOUR DNA and there is nothing you can do about it.

That is exactly why YUU IGBOS would never smell the presidency and we would continue to rule you forever.
Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by Af0nja: 2:27pm On Jul 03, 2022
angry
Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by Af0nja: 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
HilcomTech:

Insults, hate, bitterness and toxicity are in YOUR DNA and there is nothing you can do about it.

That is exactly why YUU IGBOS would never smell the presidency and we would continue to rule you forever.

Your landlord doesn't need to be a president to control you grin , especially when there's nothing you can do about it. grin

Below is a rare picture of you attacking your mentors (Igbos)from your wretched hut in one of the Ogbomosho villages surrounded by herders.

Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by apache22b: 3:29pm On Jul 03, 2022
Tinubu's "Manhood" is the man for the Job shocked
Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by Af0nja: 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2022
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IF President Tinubu Doesn't Do This Within 2 Years, He Will Lose 2027 Elections / Court Halts Rivers Assembly’s Move To Extend Local Government Officials’ Tenures / Gov. Peter Obi Is Leading Despite Inec's Gimmicks!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.