Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

TB Joshua Recalls Unexpected Phone Call From Late President Yar’adua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Recalls Unexpected Phone Call From Late President Yar’adua (795 Views)

My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua / TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Recalls Unexpected Phone Call From Late President Yar’adua by Temotala: 6:29pm On Jan 27, 2021
Prophet T.B Joshua of the Synagogue Church of all Nations (SCOAN) has recalled with fond memories the moment he received an unexpected phone call from former Nigerian president, Umaru Musa Yar’Adua, whom he described as a “great” Muslim man.

Joshua said despite being a Muslim, the late Yar’Adua recognized his evangelical calling and honoured him with the Order of the Federal Republic (OFR) merit award in 2008.

“Let me tell you about the phone call I had with late President Yar’Adua. He is a great man. I received a phone call – ‘I will give you an honour, OFR’. This is a man who did not share the same faith with me – he is a Muslim man,” the cleric wrote in a Facebook post.

Joshua described Yar’Adua’s award to him as a gesture of love, which he said exemplifies the kindness embedded in the former president’s heart.

He said the late Yar’Adua did not consider his religion or ethnic background before honouring him with the national merit award.

“Sometimes when you are saying, ‘Northerner, Southerner, Easterner’ – the issue is not that. LOVE. Nigeria is one. This is a man from the Northern Part of Nigeria; he is a real Muslim man. We have never met; he never invited me for prayer. But he got to know and monitor all that is happening at The SCOAN. I could remember he said to me – after looking at the analysis of pilgrimage to this country from each port of entry in Nigeria – he realised I am the biggest source that attracts foreigners. This is the first time you are hearing this from me. Your oil could not attract such visitors – but anointing attracts visitors.”

Joshua also recalled how a former president banned Nigerian television stations from airing miracles, alleging that the ban which took place in 2004 was specifically targeted at him.

The National Broadcasting Commission (NBC), which regulates broadcasting in Nigeria, had issued the ban during the tenure of a Christian former president, Olusegun Obasanjo.

Joshua said, “I was on the Nigerian national television and local television. When the miracles were showing, because of me, your former President said they should remove the miracles. They stopped miracle programmes on your national and local television. The body that guides the television stations in Nigeria enacted a law that no miracle pastor should be shown. It was because of me, not because of anybody else. That brought about Emmanuel TV!”

The cleric said regardless of what religion or ethnic background people come from, love should guide their actions as it was impossible to successfully practice whatever religion without love in people’s hearts.

“You talk of North, you talk of South, you talk of Christians, you talk of religious people, you talk of Muslims – LOVE is the greatest. Where is love? The Bible says love your neighbour as yourself. Your neighbour could be your enemy, could be a pagan, a religious man or a Muslim – the Bible says love them all! Love is the greatest. It means love is greater than everything you practice. The name of Jesus is LOVE,” he said.

SOURCE: https://thewhistler.ng/tb-joshua-recalls-unexpected-phone-call-from-late-yaraduastopping-of-miracles-on-tv/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yo4cKNwi9A

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Recalls Unexpected Phone Call From Late President Yar’adua by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:29pm On Jan 27, 2021
shocked

A Great Muslim Man that was loved by all not the sadist sitting in Aso Rock now.

A great leader that has Nigeria and Nigerians at heart, but death decided to snatch him away from Nigeria and Nigerians.

May your soul continue to Rest In Peace.. Amen!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Recalls Unexpected Phone Call From Late President Yar’adua by chatinent: 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2021
Yawns
Re: TB Joshua Recalls Unexpected Phone Call From Late President Yar’adua by olisaEze(m): 6:32pm On Jan 27, 2021
This man embodies Christlike in a practical way. An unrepentant giver yet so Humble.

If ur pastor (Yes Your Pastor) were receiving half of the foreign pilgrims dis man receives in his church every weekend, we no for hear word again.

By now ur pastor for don be 'aka the white pastor'! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Recalls Unexpected Phone Call From Late President Yar’adua by janedonez(m): 6:33pm On Jan 27, 2021
We don hear
Re: TB Joshua Recalls Unexpected Phone Call From Late President Yar’adua by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 27, 2021
smiley
Re: TB Joshua Recalls Unexpected Phone Call From Late President Yar’adua by Amotolongbo(f): 6:36pm On Jan 27, 2021
Does faith and religion need being put into consideration before being given a national award?

TB Joshua just want us to know that he has once received a phone call from a Nigerian seating President
Re: TB Joshua Recalls Unexpected Phone Call From Late President Yar’adua by Moferere: 7:19pm On Jan 27, 2021
It depends on how you look at Yar'Adua too. We were locked at home during ASUU strike of 2009, that made me dislike his government
Re: TB Joshua Recalls Unexpected Phone Call From Late President Yar’adua by JaneYave(f): 7:38pm On Jan 27, 2021
OP weldone. You couldn't even rephrased for us.
Re: TB Joshua Recalls Unexpected Phone Call From Late President Yar’adua by etrouble: 7:48pm On Jan 27, 2021
Great Muslim man that removed a Christian Professor of Economics as CBN governor and replaced him with a Muslim pedophile who has Masters in Islamic Studies. I am a Muslim but I am not stupid. Yar’Adua was a tribalist and a religious jingoistic idiot
Re: TB Joshua Recalls Unexpected Phone Call From Late President Yar’adua by josephubah111(m): 8:31pm On Jan 27, 2021
Your taking about a man that has hosted not less than 30 presidents and when he visited most contirws the tool out red carpet and president come to receive himm factsDoes faith and religion need being put into consideration before being given a national award?

TB Joshua just want us to know that he has once received a phone call from a Nigerian seating President [/quote]
Re: TB Joshua Recalls Unexpected Phone Call From Late President Yar’adua by josephubah111(m): 8:32pm On Jan 27, 2021
Your taking about a man that has hosted not less than 30 presidents and when he visited most contirws the tool out red carpet and president come to receive himm facts
Does faith and religion need being put into consideration before being given a national award?

TB Joshua just want us to know that he has once received a phone call from a Nigerian seating President [/quote]
Re: TB Joshua Recalls Unexpected Phone Call From Late President Yar’adua by josephubah111(m): 8:32pm On Jan 27, 2021
Your taking about a man that has hosted not less than 30 presidents and when he visited most contirws the tool out red carpet and president come to receive him facts
Amotolongbo:

TB Joshua just want us to know that he has once received a phone call from a Nigerian seating President
Re: TB Joshua Recalls Unexpected Phone Call From Late President Yar’adua by josephubah111(m): 8:34pm On Jan 27, 2021
Your taking about a man that has hosted not less than 30 presidents and when he visited most contries they rool out red carpet and some president have been know to come to receive him we never value our own facts
Amotolongbo:

Re: TB Joshua Recalls Unexpected Phone Call From Late President Yar’adua by jantman(m): 12:46pm On Jan 31, 2021
Amotolongbo:

@Amotolongbo
Keep quiet.

It is more wiser to listen than to speak on what you don't underatand
Re: TB Joshua Recalls Unexpected Phone Call From Late President Yar’adua by Amotolongbo(f): 12:47pm On Jan 31, 2021
[s]
jantman:

@Amotolongbo
Keep quiet.

It is more wiser to listen than to speak on what you don't underatand
[/s] undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dear Pastors / Please I Need Your Prayers As I Break Out Of This Masturbation Spirit / Revelation 6:8 Explained... This Is Very Serious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.