Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! (1339 Views)

Beware Of Social Media Because It Makes You Commit The Sin Of Coveteousness / How Did Satan Convince 1/3 Of The Angels To Betray God? / Did Satan Think It Robbery To Be Equal To God? Did He Exist In God's Form? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by Techobeys: 6:53am On Feb 19, 2023
[code][/code]On this episode on TECH, we look at what Satan did in the beginning that got him banished from the presence of God. We also look at how many times he did that thing.

There is an opinion out there that Christians should be grateful to God for his love because Christians sin multiple times and are forgiven but Satan sinned just once but was not forgiven. The video talks about this opinion and explained the Bible contextually to tell whether Satan sinned once or multiple times.

Kindly watch and share for the truth to be revealed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOX_nKUBwQI
Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by Nairalander248: 6:53am On Feb 19, 2023
Pride

1 Like

Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by Kobojunkie: 6:55am On Feb 19, 2023
Techobeys:
On this episode on TECH, we look at what Satan did in the beginning that got him banished from the presence of God. We also look at how many times he did that thing.
The story that Satan was banished is born of myth and not scripture. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by Techobeys: 6:56am On Feb 19, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The story that Satan was banished is born of myth and not scripture. undecided

I believe the video will enlighten you more. It even reveals who Satan is and whether Satan was in heaven.
Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by AntiChristian: 6:57am On Feb 19, 2023
According to the Bible Satan came back to ask permission to tempt Job?

He was never banished!
Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by Berrityga: 7:23am On Feb 19, 2023
Nah woman cause matter way sub for heaven that year. Go verify am.

1 Like

Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by Honchoslim16(m): 7:48am On Feb 19, 2023
If the christian god was truly all knowing... He wouldn't have created Satan in the first place.

I don't know why Christians can't think

4 Likes

Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by Kobojunkie: 7:59am On Feb 19, 2023
Honchoslim16:
If the christian god was truly all knowing... He wouldn't have created Satan in the first place.

I don't know why Christians can't think
In Scripture, Satan is a servant of God and not what you all love to imagine in yours heads instead. undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:01am On Feb 19, 2023
AntiChristian:

He was never banished!

The first sentence is correct but we have been updated regarding the second has sentence because in the Bible book of Revelation 12:7-12 we read that Satan and his cohorts were banished in heaven! undecided
Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by AntiChristian: 8:03am On Feb 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The first sentence is correct but we have been updated regarding the second has sentence because in the Bible book of Revelation 12:7-12 we read that Satan and his cohorts were banished in heaven! undecided

When?
Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:08am On Feb 19, 2023
AntiChristian:

When?
According to Bible chronology this event took place in heaven in the year 1914.
Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by AntiChristian: 8:19am On Feb 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Same year your cult was created?
Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by Honchoslim16(m): 8:57am On Feb 19, 2023
Kobojunkie:
In Scripture, Satan is a servant of God and not what you all love to imagine in yours heads instead. undecided
In scripture or story book.

Who created the servant??
How did the all knowing god not know satan will rebel against him.

Why do some of you reason with your asses?

8 Likes

Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by Lasgidi90(m): 9:14am On Feb 19, 2023
Nothing that some humans haven't done before; even worse.

1 Like

Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by kingxsamz(m): 11:49am On Feb 19, 2023
Techobeys:
On this episode on TECH, we look at what Satan did in the beginning that got him banished from the presence of God. We also look at how many times he did that thing.

There is an opinion out there that Christians should be grateful to God for his love because Christians sin multiple times and are forgiven but Satan sinned just once but was not forgiven. The video talks about this opinion and explained the Bible contextually to tell whether Satan sinned once or multiple times.

Kindly watch and share for the truth to be revealed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOX_nKUBwQI
Lmao. So Satan was banished, cast away and wasn't forgiven but still had access to the beautiful garden the Christian god made for his creations.
He was banished but was able to stroll into heaven to have a chat with the Christian god about Job.
He wasn't forgiven but the Christian god drowned the entire earth's populace but still left Satan to wander free.
And in the end, Satan will be given absolute power to torture this same god's creation in hell.
Lol, nonsensical story. The villain of this story is obvious.

4 Likes

Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:50am On Feb 19, 2023
AntiChristian:
Same year your cult was created?
Anything you say Sir! smiley
Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by kingxsamz(m): 11:53am On Feb 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by Dtruthspeaker: 12:08pm On Feb 19, 2023
AntiChristian:

He was never banished!

Mad man the Bible is beyond you. Every normal person saw that God used Job to boast against Satan.

And every normal person knows that Satan is at war with God.
Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by Dtruthspeaker: 12:15pm On Feb 19, 2023
kingxsamz:
And in the end, Satan will be given absolute power to torture this same god's creation in hell.

Mad man you no sabi read again if not you would have seen that Satan is not torturing anybody because he is being punished forever with Fire like all the other stupid creations like you.
Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by Dtruthspeaker: 12:20pm On Feb 19, 2023
Honchoslim16:

If you were reasoning well you would have seen that it is part of His All Knowingness to have created an incenerator for destroying stupid creations which do not do the right things.
Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by Honchoslim16(m): 12:31pm On Feb 19, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

If you were reasoning well you would have seen that it is part of His All Knowingness to have created an incenerator for destroying stupid creations which do not do the right things.
I can actually see you are dumb and a slave to religion!

So he 'created an incinerator for stupid creations'
Does your Bible not say humans are created in his image and likeness..... Well i guess humans got stupidity from the so called god 😂😂

1 Like

Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by Dtruthspeaker: 12:37pm On Feb 19, 2023
Honchoslim16:

I can actually see you are dumb and a slave to religion!

So he 'created an incinerator for stupid creations'
Does your Bible not say humans are created in his image and likeness..... Well i guess humans got stupidity from the so called god 😂😂

Mannequins and robots are created in my image and likeness but that has not stopped me from building a furnace and crusher to destroy any mannequin or robot which does do not do what I like. grin
Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by kingxsamz(m): 1:03pm On Feb 19, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Mad man you no sabi read again if not you would have seen that Satan is not torturing anybody because he is being punished forever with Fire like all the other stupid creations like you.

Take your meds first, then quote me again. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by Honchoslim16(m): 1:13pm On Feb 19, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Mannequins and robots are created in my image and likeness but that has not stopped me from building a furnace and crusher to destroy any mannequin or robot which does do not do what I like. grin
There's no reasonable point in what you put up

3 Likes

Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by AntiChristian: 1:57pm On Feb 19, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Mad man the Bible is beyond you. Every normal person saw that God used Job to boast against Satan.

And every normal person knows that Satan is at war with God.

But Satan did visit God for Job's case!

So he's not banished!

1 Like

Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by AntiChristian: 1:59pm On Feb 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Anything you say Sir! smiley

Was the date stated in that revelation verses?

How can you prove Satan was banished in 1914?
Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by Pastoshizzy(m): 2:24pm On Feb 19, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

e don do, na only the Spirit of GOD go touch person o. Remember the Euthopian eunuch was literate. It is harder for some than a camel going through a needle. The word of GOD cannot be discerned carnally. I understand you. There some types you dont touch with a 6 feet pole. You just pray for em.
Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by Techobeys: 2:28pm On Feb 19, 2023
kingxsamz:

Lmao. So Satan was banished, cast away and wasn't forgiven but still had access to the beautiful garden the Christian god made for his creations.
He was banished but was able to stroll into heaven to have a chat with the Christian god about Job.
He wasn't forgiven but the Christian god drowned the entire earth's populace but still left Satan to wander free.

I don’t know where you saw that story from. I don’t think it’s from the Bible. Are you sure you’re not talking from Cartoon Network?

Being banished from the presence of God doesn’t mean being banished from existence. God talks to everyone in existence but that doesn’t mean everyone in existence enjoys the presence of God.

Try and read books are stop talking from your imagination. Nothing in the video posted talks about any of the things you ranted about.

Kindly watch the video so you might learn. I’ll enjoy you to stop talking without understanding anything. There’s no shame in learning new thing.
Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by Kobojunkie: 3:12pm On Feb 19, 2023
Honchoslim16:

Whether it is a story book to you or not, the answer is the same, these delusions you cling to have no foundation in the book bit in your minds. undecided
Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by Honchoslim16(m): 4:12pm On Feb 19, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Whether it is a story book to you or not, the answer is the same, these delusions you cling to have no foundation in the book bit in your minds. undecided
Read all the sh!t you put up, then come back and make a new one

1 Like

Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:12pm On Feb 19, 2023
AntiChristian:

Was the date stated in that revelation verses?
How can you prove Satan was banished in 1914?

You can't find dates nah?
Haba!
When Muslim clerics taught us that God's prophecies in the Bible was about Muhammad and Saudi Arabia back in those days did they quote the name "Muhammad" or "Saudi Arabia" in the Bible?
Well it's how the prophecies turned out to be fulfilled that all of us are trying to build on as confirmation of what God promised.
So in the year 1914 all the prophecies Jesus foretold about the last days began fulfilment! smiley
Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by kingxsamz(m): 4:55pm On Feb 19, 2023
Techobeys:

I don’t know where you saw that story from. I don’t think it’s from the Bible. Are you sure you’re not talking from Cartoon Network?

Maybe open your bible and read it for once instead of being ignorant.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Last "Day" / Let Us Pray For Nigeria / Why Dont We Observe The Sabbath Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.