Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Picture Of SUG President Moving With Bodyguards On Campus Breaks The Internet - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Picture Of SUG President Moving With Bodyguards On Campus Breaks The Internet (9640 Views)

Adamawa SUG President: Policemen In Viral Video To Face Disciplinary Sanctions / Rivers State University SUG President, Miracle Anele And His Personal Bodyguards / SUG President Of College Of Education Akwanga Steps Out With Bodyguards (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Picture Of SUG President Moving With Bodyguards On Campus Breaks The Internet by GiwaMoore1: 10:57pm On Jan 27, 2021
Here is the Students Union President of Kano University Of Science And Technology. We call it capacity in Students Movement.

Military Movement, What can you say about this picture, is true that the guy knows how to use power ??

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of SUG President Moving With Bodyguards On Campus Breaks The Internet by Pleasant01: 11:01pm On Jan 27, 2021
this one Never become a full time politician he don dey move with these number of guards....

38 Likes

Re: Picture Of SUG President Moving With Bodyguards On Campus Breaks The Internet by tyup(m): 11:05pm On Jan 27, 2021
grin Adele can't just get to see enough from the other side

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of SUG President Moving With Bodyguards On Campus Breaks The Internet by MajesticKris: 11:09pm On Jan 27, 2021
Beautiful grin... After Here what Next sad

You wait... My brother enjoy while it last..
It's painful it's only for a session grin

But e fit the Guy sha!!

12 Likes

Re: Picture Of SUG President Moving With Bodyguards On Campus Breaks The Internet by realstars: 11:10pm On Jan 27, 2021
UK
Re: Picture Of SUG President Moving With Bodyguards On Campus Breaks The Internet by Kalapizim(m): 11:11pm On Jan 27, 2021
Cant you all see (SRC)students representative council written on their vests?

Everyone seem to just react without applying reason.

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of SUG President Moving With Bodyguards On Campus Breaks The Internet by Sammy07: 11:11pm On Jan 27, 2021
Pleasant01:
this one Never become a full time politician he don dey move with these number of guards....

I swear, if e become a Senator ehn, about 40 cars will follow him.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of SUG President Moving With Bodyguards On Campus Breaks The Internet by SadiqBabaSani: 11:11pm On Jan 27, 2021
No comment
Re: Picture Of SUG President Moving With Bodyguards On Campus Breaks The Internet by an0daGuy: 11:12pm On Jan 27, 2021
Yes naw, he needs bodyguards

Or do you want his brothers from the bush to come and kidnap him? undecided

We all know how it goes down in the streets up there in the north.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of SUG President Moving With Bodyguards On Campus Breaks The Internet by GiwaMoore1: 11:13pm On Jan 27, 2021
Na you talk am oooooooooooo

an0daGuy:
Yes naw, he needs bodyguards

Or do you want his brothers from the bush to come and kidnap him? undecided

We all know how it goes down in the streets up there in the north.
Re: Picture Of SUG President Moving With Bodyguards On Campus Breaks The Internet by Ottyn01(m): 11:21pm On Jan 27, 2021
Kalapizim:

Nigerians are so dumb undecided

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of SUG President Moving With Bodyguards On Campus Breaks The Internet by GiwaMoore1: 11:29pm On Jan 27, 2021
It's very nice moving this way
Re: Picture Of SUG President Moving With Bodyguards On Campus Breaks The Internet by osamz007: 12:02am On Jan 28, 2021
ABOKI AND LOVE FOR POWER

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of SUG President Moving With Bodyguards On Campus Breaks The Internet by stchinedu: 12:04am On Jan 28, 2021
Kalapizim:

Don't mind them...Nigeria is populated by morons

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of SUG President Moving With Bodyguards On Campus Breaks The Internet by Zeion422(m): 12:06am On Jan 28, 2021
How Nigeria won take beta EVEN SUG
Re: Picture Of SUG President Moving With Bodyguards On Campus Breaks The Internet by zieraw2005(m): 12:08am On Jan 28, 2021
SUG ke
Re: Picture Of SUG President Moving With Bodyguards On Campus Breaks The Internet by Never4getU: 12:12am On Jan 28, 2021
What do u expect? This is where Nigeria politicians groom and all sort of national politics is play at this stage.

I just pity poor Nigerians who hopes for a better country... the country has gone to d dogs

... welcome to the zoo where all animals are equal
Re: Picture Of SUG President Moving With Bodyguards On Campus Breaks The Internet by DoubleEngine007: 12:13am On Jan 28, 2021
All I see is SUG President and his cult group members..
Re: Picture Of SUG President Moving With Bodyguards On Campus Breaks The Internet by OluchiDelly: 12:23am On Jan 28, 2021
The pix is not enough to justify the topic.

SRC written on their jackets means students representative council, i.e, the legislative arm of the SUG. They are member of same govt, probably going for a meeting. It's just like seeing some member of the house of rep on motion with Buhari .

10 Likes

Re: Picture Of SUG President Moving With Bodyguards On Campus Breaks The Internet by GiwaMoore1: 12:27am On Jan 28, 2021
�Imagine ur papa send u to school and saw ur pix doing body guard �

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of SUG President Moving With Bodyguards On Campus Breaks The Internet by RoyaltyQueen(f): 1:58am On Jan 28, 2021
after all school for Nigeria na scam

1 Like

Re: Picture Of SUG President Moving With Bodyguards On Campus Breaks The Internet by Bola146(f): 2:03am On Jan 28, 2021
grin Let me laugh a little Kikikikikikikiki.. cheesy cheesy This man never reach house of assembly, he get like 6 body guards cheesy If he reach counselor, na 20 body guard be that grin grin Oniranu agbalagba

1 Like

Re: Picture Of SUG President Moving With Bodyguards On Campus Breaks The Internet by LikeAking: 2:24am On Jan 28, 2021
Make una help me solve this cac problem na.

Abeg

Its almost imposible for me to help my self.

CAC agents, Hw fa?

Re: Picture Of SUG President Moving With Bodyguards On Campus Breaks The Internet by BREYZ: 2:41am On Jan 28, 2021
GiwaMoore1:
Here is the Students Union President of Kano University Of Science And Technology. We call it capacity in Students Movement.

Military Movement, What can you say about this picture, is true that the guy knows how to use power ??

They are not bodyguards but members of Student Representative Council. You guys will be turning things upside down just to trend

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of SUG President Moving With Bodyguards On Campus Breaks The Internet by Alaigbopress: 2:48am On Jan 28, 2021
All I see is a group of people moving together. At least SRC there should have made dumb Nigerians know that those ones are Student Representative Council. I don't know whether it is illiteracy or poverty that is the major problem of Nigerians.

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of SUG President Moving With Bodyguards On Campus Breaks The Internet by Jagznation(m): 2:51am On Jan 28, 2021
see people who are supposed to be enlightened
Re: Picture Of SUG President Moving With Bodyguards On Campus Breaks The Internet by kolaaderin: 3:11am On Jan 28, 2021
And those mumu body guard are also students sent to school to study a course been paid for by some working parents, what a waste of investments .
Re: Picture Of SUG President Moving With Bodyguards On Campus Breaks The Internet by osemoses1234(m): 3:27am On Jan 28, 2021
Nah only aboki land e fit happen nah bastard people
Re: Picture Of SUG President Moving With Bodyguards On Campus Breaks The Internet by bcomputer101: 3:27am On Jan 28, 2021
You are the greatest victim of foolishness.

With your stupid behaviour, it seems Nigeria has the highest concentration of idiots per square kilometer.

I know you must be dealing with WAEC. If you have any of your family in higher institution, ask him/her the meaning of SRC

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of SUG President Moving With Bodyguards On Campus Breaks The Internet by ThatFairGuy1: 4:29am On Jan 28, 2021
Kalapizim:

You're wise.
To the OP Giwamoore1, So you are so naive not to differentiate those as your representatives from departments?

Now I know why some of you accused Tinubu of EndSARS protest and Flushing out Criminal herders in IBARAPA AXIS that he did so for his 2023 ambition.

No sense of reasoning at all

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of SUG President Moving With Bodyguards On Campus Breaks The Internet by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:34am On Jan 28, 2021
Kalapizim:

Ottyn01:

Nigerians are so dumb undecided

stchinedu:

Don't mind them...Nigeria is populated by morons

OluchiDelly:
The pix is not enough to justify the topic.

SRC written on their jackets means students representative council, i.e, the legislative arm of the SUG. They are member of same govt, probably going for a meeting. It's just like seeing some member of the house of rep on motion with Buhari .

BREYZ:

They are not bodyguards but members of Student Representative Council. You guys will be turning things upside down just to trend

Alaigbopress:
All I see is a group of people moving together. At least SRC there should have made dumb Nigerians know that those ones are Student Representative Council. I don't know whether it is illiteracy or poverty that is the major problem of Nigerians.

bcomputer101:
You are the greatest victim of foolishness.

With your stupid behaviour, it seems Nigeria has the highest concentration of idiots per square kilometer.

I know you must be dealing with WAEC. If you have any of your family in higher institution, ask him/her the meaning of SRC

ThatFairGuy1:

You're wise
To end the last page of this pitiable thread created by some pitiable people, we will like to say...

You members quoted above are one of the very few sane, reasonable and wise members we have on this forum
Brb....

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2)

Samples Of DPR Past Questions / The Polytechnic,ibadan Daily Part-time Programme 2014/2015 / Unilorin Releases 2016/2017 Pre Admission Screening Exercise!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.