Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,650 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:53 AM

Money he root of all evil -Beware - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Money he root of all evil -Beware (455 Views)

The Love Of Money Is The Root Of All Evils / Is Money The Root Of All Evil? / Prophet Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1: "I Bathed Man With Money, He's Now A Millionaire" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money he root of all evil -Beware by Missyajoke(f): 11:33pm On Jan 27, 2021
Good evening everyone, have been released by nairaland mods ohh after 1 month and to those that sent messages I'll reply soon. Now back to the real Gist don't know whether I should preach or I should just chill first. But as they say live goes on. Today I want to advice everyone ohh if you like listen if you like don't. The bible says the love of money is the root of all evil. In life a man must learn to be contended with what he has, stop following friends of questionable character e.g your friends are yahoo boys very soon they'll lure you into the act and to you ladies your friends are prostitute don't worry very soon the money they make from their business will enter your eye and you'll join the wagon. I had a roommates in school then and she told me her brothers tutors some big boys in their class and they use to give him money and buy things for him me I no kuku talk cause you now people now she might call me bad belle. Some People has been lured into everlasting bondage with free things, sex, money. Take your stand in Christ no matter the insults at the end you'll see the end result

2 Likes

Re: Money he root of all evil -Beware by finalboss(m): 12:06am On Jan 28, 2021
So whats your point ?

1 Like

Re: Money he root of all evil -Beware by Unique9: 12:44am On Jan 28, 2021
Re: Money he root of all evil -Beware by yomi007k(m): 1:57am On Jan 28, 2021
finalboss:
So whats your point ?

I don't even understand.
Re: Money he root of all evil -Beware by MamaTej(f): 12:33pm On Jan 28, 2021
finalboss:
So whats your point ?

Re: Money he root of all evil -Beware by finalboss(m): 2:19pm On Jan 28, 2021
MamaTej:

It's me Eniola. Add my new number
Re: Money he root of all evil -Beware by Missyajoke(f): 2:46pm On Jan 28, 2021
finalboss:

lipsrsealed you scared me. Remove your number

Is something wrong with the both of you or does this place looks like an hook up zone. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Money he root of all evil -Beware by finalboss(m): 3:02pm On Jan 28, 2021
Missyajoke:

Is something wrong with the both of you or does this place looks like an hook up zone. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Keep quiet. Your thread was pointless anyways.
Re: Money he root of all evil -Beware by incogni2o: 3:28pm On Jan 28, 2021
Missyajoke:

HOOK UP ZOO

grin grin grin

You are indirectly saying the Hook up people are Zoo people?
Re: Money he root of all evil -Beware by Missyajoke(f): 9:30pm On Jan 28, 2021
finalboss:

Keep quiet. Your thread was pointless anyways.

Don't know what you're battling with so I won't insult you.
Re: Money he root of all evil -Beware by finalboss(m): 9:46pm On Jan 28, 2021
Missyajoke:

Don't know what you're battling with so I won't insult you.

Hey I'm sorry
Re: Money he root of all evil -Beware by Valkrie: 9:51pm On Jan 28, 2021
Missyajoke:
Good evening everyone, have been released by nairaland mods ohh after 1 month and to those that sent messages I'll reply soon. Now back to the real Gist don't know whether I should preach or I should just chill first. But as they say live goes on. Today I want to advice everyone ohh if you like listen if you like don't. The bible says the love of money is the root of all evil. In life a man must learn to be contended with what he has, stop following friends of questionable character e.g your friends are yahoo boys very soon they'll lure you into the act and to you ladies your friends are prostitute don't worry very soon the money they make from their business will enter your eye and you'll join the wagon. I had a roommates in school then and she told me her brothers tutors some big boys in their class and they use to give him money and buy things for him me I no kuku talk cause you now people now she might call me bad belle. Some People has been lured into everlasting bondage with free things, sex, money. Take your stand in Christ no matter the insults at the end you'll see the end result

And you struggled to look for same money that is the root of all evil to buy data to come and spew this trash here...!!

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Repeat The Mistakes Of Your Parents / The Most Expensive Bride Price Ever Paid / Bishop David Abioye-Greedy People Fade Away With Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.