Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Cost Of Studying In Canada. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of Studying In Canada. (529 Views)

Nigerian Woman Laments The Increasing Cost Of Living In Canada / What Are My Chances Of Studying Abroad. / Any Nigerian Studying In Greece Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Studying In Canada. by Kingjoe7: 11:36pm On Jan 27, 2021
Hello house! I graduated since 2019 and still awaiting NYSC call up. I'm currently thinking of ditching Nysc. I would like to know the cost of a master's degree in Canada.

Please your inputs would be very much appreciated.
Re: Cost Of Studying In Canada. by Kingjoe7: 11:38pm On Jan 27, 2021
Kingjoe7:
Hello house! I graduated since 2019 and still awaiting NYSC call up. I'm currently thinking of ditching Nysc. I would like to know the cost of a master's degree in Canada.

Re: Cost Of Studying In Canada. by tyup(m): 12:09am On Jan 28, 2021
Kingjoe7:

Re: Cost Of Studying In Canada. by Ablemed: 12:10am On Jan 28, 2021
Kingjoe7:

Re: Cost Of Studying In Canada. by babakb: 12:11am On Jan 28, 2021
[quote author=Kingjoe7 post=98507741][/quote]

If you are not on scholarship, you or your sponsor must prepare 20 million naira and above for everything...

Full tuition fees
Proof of funds

etc
Re: Cost Of Studying In Canada. by Kingjoe7: 12:52am On Jan 28, 2021
babakb:

If you are not on scholarship, you or your sponsor must prepare 20 million naira and above for everything...

Full tuition fees
Proof of funds

etc

Thank you chief

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Need A Travel Insurance? / Discover Uyo Akwa Ibom State (drone Shot) / Where the Rich Lives in Enugu, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.