Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,891 members, 7,852,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:26 AM

IPOB Security Network Kidnaps House Of Assembly Member In Orlu - VIDEO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Security Network Kidnaps House Of Assembly Member In Orlu - VIDEO (3375 Views)

ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO / Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. / Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Security Outfit, Result Of Governors' Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Security Network Kidnaps House Of Assembly Member In Orlu - VIDEO by Valkrie: 8:43am On Jan 28, 2021
Difrent:

They show professionalism but you now say they are scared.....scared if what? Those things with clubs and sticks against fully armed soldiers, thank your stars for their professional conduct if not what happened in Oyigbo would have been a child's play

God bless our gallant soldiers for their show of professionalism

Oga..its because of the fear that they are doing the right thing and been professional...if not you would have been seeing video of young men and women swimming in the gutter everywhere...I hope you now know what fear can do to a man...?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Security Network Kidnaps House Of Assembly Member In Orlu - VIDEO by nabiz(m): 9:25am On Jan 28, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

I am Ijele right hand man not Ijele. We are igbos who are sensible not sabo
you are ijele keep deceiving yourself
Re: IPOB Security Network Kidnaps House Of Assembly Member In Orlu - VIDEO by AskProf: 9:39am On Jan 28, 2021
Qelvin:
How this dude hasn't been banned yet is beyond me...but I'm not surprised any more, Nairaland has been reduced to a cesspit of junk and fake news.

Thank you.
Re: IPOB Security Network Kidnaps House Of Assembly Member In Orlu - VIDEO by Sctests: 9:40am On Jan 28, 2021
God bless Biafra.
Re: IPOB Security Network Kidnaps House Of Assembly Member In Orlu - VIDEO by engrchykae(m): 11:17am On Jan 28, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Dont cry when the python starts dancing
a python that is afraid of the bush,is that one a python?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Security Network Kidnaps House Of Assembly Member In Orlu - VIDEO by AfonjaMuslim: 11:43am On Jan 28, 2021
This guy keeps breaking Rule 8 without getting a ban, how does he do it?
Seun lalasticlala mynd44 please answer

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Security Network Kidnaps House Of Assembly Member In Orlu - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 2:10pm On Jan 28, 2021
AfonjaMuslim:
This guy keeps breaking Rule 4 without getting a ban, how does he do it?
Seun lalasticlala mynd44 please answer

4. Discussions of the art of love-making should be restricted to the hidden sexuality section.

How this thing take concern love making my Ipob brother
Re: IPOB Security Network Kidnaps House Of Assembly Member In Orlu - VIDEO by AfonjaMuslim: 2:17pm On Jan 28, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

4. Discussions of the art of love-making should be restricted to the hidden sexuality section.

How this thing take concern love making my Ipob brother
I meant rule 8 my Yoruba muslim brother

1 Like

Re: IPOB Security Network Kidnaps House Of Assembly Member In Orlu - VIDEO by Nigeriabiafra82: 2:45pm On Jan 28, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Remember Nnamdi Kanu ordered government officials to be brought down in Orlu Imo State, especially Hope Uzodinma.
Is this part of the attack or his wayward talks is putting his people in problem.

CLICK PLAY

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13057464_screenshot20210127232857facebook_jpegdb1f11352963b71205e68c0e7b071cd2
May God bless Nnamdi Kanu
Re: IPOB Security Network Kidnaps House Of Assembly Member In Orlu - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 3:11pm On Jan 28, 2021
AfonjaMuslim:
I meant rule 8 my Yoruba muslim brother
grin grin grin
Re: IPOB Security Network Kidnaps House Of Assembly Member In Orlu - VIDEO by jimi4us: 8:04pm On Jan 28, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Remember Nnamdi Kanu ordered government officials to be brought down in Orlu Imo State, especially Hope Uzodinma.
Is this part of the attack or his wayward talks is putting his people in problem.

CLICK PLAY

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13057464_screenshot20210127232857facebook_jpegdb1f11352963b71205e68c0e7b071cd2

Report shows that Fulani bandits are now kidnapping our people in the south east, but ESN is on the matter to rescue him soon.
Re: IPOB Security Network Kidnaps House Of Assembly Member In Orlu - VIDEO by Nobody: 1:22am On Jan 29, 2021
Fahdiga:
Oh my gosh. My useless proverb that still made you to conclude that I'm Igbo. How does this your assertion sounds to you? Does it make sense?

"The frog does not jump in the afternoon for nothing"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbos Have Called The Fulani Bluff[photo ] / Innoson Is Producing 100 Units Of CNG City Buses For NNPC / Nonso Emecheta: The Importance Of Youth Involvement In Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.