Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Innoson Is Producing 100 Units Of CNG City Buses For NNPC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Innoson Is Producing 100 Units Of CNG City Buses For NNPC (3331 Views)

FG Procures ‘Used’ Mass Transit Buses For Nigerians - Sahara Reporters / Wike Hosts Cross River PDP Candidates, Donates 25 Buses For Campaigns / Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innoson Is Producing 100 Units Of CNG City Buses For NNPC by ArewaNorth: 7:25pm On Mar 12, 2022
Innoson is producing 100 units of CNG city buses for Nigerian National Petroleum Company (NNPC).

According to Innoson, the CNG-powered buses will help cushion the effects of this year's planned fuel subsidy removal. Indigenous automaker, Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing (IVM) has unveiled IVM CITY BUS 6115, the first locally-made Condensed Natural Gas (CNG) vehicle in Nigeria.

The 55 Seater IVM CITY BUS 6115 uses a Condensed Natural Gas (CNG) as fuel. This auto fuel is cleaner and 50 per cent cheaper than traditional fuels such as diesel and petrol.

NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors to Manufacture Condensed Natural Gas City Buses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDal2cdcpag

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Is Producing 100 Units Of CNG City Buses For NNPC by Smithkafors(m): 8:31pm On Mar 12, 2022
Nice one... More money, more expansion!

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Is Producing 100 Units Of CNG City Buses For NNPC by gmo10(m): 8:34pm On Mar 12, 2022
Beautiful idea, local content patronage is the way to go

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Is Producing 100 Units Of CNG City Buses For NNPC by IgweOfNnewi: 8:35pm On Mar 12, 2022
The same group of monkeys will say buhari hates them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Is Producing 100 Units Of CNG City Buses For NNPC by EastisBae: 8:35pm On Mar 12, 2022
Innoson is an asset to Nigeria. I'm so proud of the brand and it gives me pride each time I see it on our roads cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Is Producing 100 Units Of CNG City Buses For NNPC by IgweOfNnewi: 8:36pm On Mar 12, 2022
What a life

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Is Producing 100 Units Of CNG City Buses For NNPC by IgweOfNnewi: 8:37pm On Mar 12, 2022
EastisBae:
Innoson is an asset to Nigeria. I'm so proud of the brand and it gives me pride each time I see it on our roads cool
The man is a Biafran or he is now a Nigerian

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Is Producing 100 Units Of CNG City Buses For NNPC by EastisBae: 8:39pm On Mar 12, 2022
[quote author=IgweOfNnewi post=110981661]The same group of monkeys will say buhari hates them[/quote/]

Which monkeys are you talking about, you mean the ones that mine skulls in the South West?

7 Likes

Re: Innoson Is Producing 100 Units Of CNG City Buses For NNPC by Emergingnation3(m): 8:40pm On Mar 12, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
Wetin Afonja dey produce, order than mining skulls up and down.. cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Is Producing 100 Units Of CNG City Buses For NNPC by EastisBae: 8:42pm On Mar 12, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:

Igbos and Fulanis are doing business for mutual benefit but afonja man is busy hating. SMH.

11 Likes

Re: Innoson Is Producing 100 Units Of CNG City Buses For NNPC by IgweOfNnewi: 8:53pm On Mar 12, 2022
EastisBae:

Igbos and Fulanis are doing business for mutual benefit but afonja man is busy hating. SMH.
You mean biafrans are doing business with those you called marauder almajiris and fulanis, hmmmmmmmmm what a life

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Is Producing 100 Units Of CNG City Buses For NNPC by IgweOfNnewi: 8:54pm On Mar 12, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Wetin Afonja dey produce, order than mining skulls up and down.. cheesy
You think you are talking to your parents, where is proforce, kid

5 Likes

Re: Innoson Is Producing 100 Units Of CNG City Buses For NNPC by IgweOfNnewi: 8:56pm On Mar 12, 2022
[quote author=EastisBae post=110981795][/quote] Your know them that is why you answered on their behave

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Is Producing 100 Units Of CNG City Buses For NNPC by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 12, 2022
Nigeria government should patronise other car assembler, the monopoly by Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing company is enough undecided only one man controlling the vehicle manufacturing sector

Give Yoruba and hausa same levelling field and watch them surpass Innoson with a single mighty leap

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Is Producing 100 Units Of CNG City Buses For NNPC by gwafaeziokwu: 9:15pm On Mar 12, 2022
SlyDev:
Nigeria government should patronise other car assembler, the monopoly by Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing company is enough undecided only one man controlling the vehicle manufacturing sector

Give Yoruba and hausa same levelling field and watch them surpass Innoson with a single mighty leap

grin grin

These guys and their loud mouth eehh! !

The same way Yorubas kept collecting huge amount of money from the federal government for years with the promise of giving Nigeria a film industry. National theatre was even cited in Lagos with all the attendant government support,whoo sai! They couldn't make headway until some young Igbo 2 by 2 traders decided it was show time, boom! Nollywood was born.

You guys should accept your limitations. Forget the economic politics of self destruction being played in Nigeria. We are not your mates.

15 Likes

Re: Innoson Is Producing 100 Units Of CNG City Buses For NNPC by cornelin(m): 10:42pm On Mar 12, 2022
I don't know if your channel is monetized or not but if you are planning to be monetized, it is adviceable you use a human voice other than a robotic voice.
Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Is Producing 100 Units Of CNG City Buses For NNPC by naija4life247: 10:51pm On Mar 12, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:

He is a Biafran whom fellow Biafrans never patronize, but Nigerians patronize him and his substandard vehicles.

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Is Producing 100 Units Of CNG City Buses For NNPC by naija4life247: 10:52pm On Mar 12, 2022
EastisBae:
Which monkeys are you talking about, you mean the ones that mine skulls in the South West?

I think he is talking about the ones whose fathers, brothers and uncles are in prisons all over the world for drugs trafficking, human trafficking, fake drugs and baby factory.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Is Producing 100 Units Of CNG City Buses For NNPC by gistray: 11:13pm On Mar 12, 2022
Op why now

I won't have good dreams this night

My Afonja skull is already boiling which kind trouble be this

Re: Innoson Is Producing 100 Units Of CNG City Buses For NNPC by gistray: 11:13pm On Mar 12, 2022
naija4life247:

I think he is talking about the ones whose fathers, brothers and uncles are in prisons all over the world for drugs trafficking, human trafficking, fake drugs and baby factory.

Re: Innoson Is Producing 100 Units Of CNG City Buses For NNPC by Lipscomb(m): 11:17pm On Mar 12, 2022
[s]
EastisBae:
[/s]

Not everyone will buy substandard. Buy innoson car is just like person buy his casket. Two of his vehicles still in our company with many issues new vehicles for that matter.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Is Producing 100 Units Of CNG City Buses For NNPC by ProfAmaben(m): 11:33pm On Mar 12, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:

Your parents fall into that group wink
Re: Innoson Is Producing 100 Units Of CNG City Buses For NNPC by Perfectbeing(m): 12:08am On Mar 13, 2022
Mohammed Innocent Jibrin Chukwuma is a Fulani from Futa Jalon disguising as an Igbo man that's why Buhari is investing in his car industry. Buhari hates the Igbos and has sworn not to have anything to do with them.. grin
Re: Innoson Is Producing 100 Units Of CNG City Buses For NNPC by NwaliE01: 12:47am On Mar 13, 2022
NNPC that cannot produce 1liter of PMS.
Re: Innoson Is Producing 100 Units Of CNG City Buses For NNPC by Hyperchi(m): 12:55am On Mar 13, 2022
SlyDev:

Go and build, we will petronize u, he produced first be4 govt start to buy. Do the same not complaining

Re: Innoson Is Producing 100 Units Of CNG City Buses For NNPC by Channel54: 3:19am On Mar 13, 2022
ProfAmaben:

Your parents fall into that group wink

His late parents you mean?
Re: Innoson Is Producing 100 Units Of CNG City Buses For NNPC by Philistine(m): 3:25am On Mar 13, 2022
He assembled CNG buses not produced. No Nigerian company is capable of producing CNG buses.
Re: Innoson Is Producing 100 Units Of CNG City Buses For NNPC by EastisBae: 5:57am On Mar 13, 2022
Lipscomb:
[s][/s]

[s]Not everyone will buy substandard. Buy innoson car is just like person buy his casket. Two of his vehicles still in our company with many issues new vehicles for that matter.[/s]

A church rat who can't even afford to buy Camry tiny light thinks he has an opinion on Africa's most successful indigenous car marker. Innoson does not need poverty stricken people who live in plastered mud houses with rusted roofs, when the federal government, most state governments in SE & SS, NNPC, individuals and private organizations, Ecowas countries etc. are already patronizing them.

Yorubas are never good in technology or how to be innovative and produce goods and that's why you're envious and bitter.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Is Producing 100 Units Of CNG City Buses For NNPC by EastisBae: 6:02am On Mar 13, 2022
Philistine:
He assembled CNG buses not produced. No Nigerian company is capable of producing CNG buses.

You're ignorant with very low IQ. No car manufacturer produces all its components 100%, not even Toyota, not Ford, not BMW! They all produce some where they have comparative advantage and concession others.

No, Nigerian company indeed, does Nigeria has another indigenous car manufacturer aside Innoson?!

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Is Producing 100 Units Of CNG City Buses For NNPC by ebufa: 6:04am On Mar 13, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:

so you like them and still call them monkeys....you can only deceive your stupid self! No, be our oil sef!
Re: Innoson Is Producing 100 Units Of CNG City Buses For NNPC by Philistine(m): 6:06am On Mar 13, 2022
EastisBae:

You're ignorant with very low IQ. No car manufacturer produces all its components 100%, not even Toyota, not Ford, not BMW! They all produce some where they have comparative advantage and concession others.

No, Nigerian company indeed, does Nigeria has another indigenous car manufacturer aside Innoson?!
Don't be stupid. There is no car manufacturer in Nigeria or Africa, we only have auto assemblers. You must be very gullible to be comparing ford, toyota with an auto assembler like innoson. No wonder Nigerians are rated as people with the lowest IQ in the world. A country that cannot produce ordinary pencil will now start manufacturing cars? Your stupidity is world class.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Is Producing 100 Units Of CNG City Buses For NNPC by EastisBae: 6:13am On Mar 13, 2022
Philistine:

Don't be stupid. There is no car manufacturer in Nigeria or Africa, we only have auto assemblers. You must be very gullible to be comparing ford, toyota with an auto assembler like innoson. No wonder Nigerians are rated as people with the lowest IQ in the world. A country that cannot produce ordinary pencil will now start manufacturing cars? Your stupidity is world class.

You're a typical example of low IQ Nigerian with gross inferiority complex.

I told you that no car manufacturer produces all its parts, they produce some and concession others! That's what all car manufacturers do, including the likes of Toyota, Ford, BMW etc!

Stop being so stubborn in your stupidity and ignorance. Look at the screenshot I attached and stop disgracing yourself.

The extent of your ignorance and low IQ is so irritating, gosh!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State / How Peter Obi's Cabinet Will Look Like If He Wins / Massive Protest In Kano Against Military Intervention In Niger (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.