Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,684 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

DJ Cuppy: My Dad Reminds Me That You Can't Take Your Money With You When You Die - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy: My Dad Reminds Me That You Can't Take Your Money With You When You Die (535 Views)

DJ Cuppy: My First & Only Heartbreak Was At 18. I Break The Hearts These Days / DJ Cuppy: My Dad Calls Me “Ms Abena” / DJ Cuppy: "My Managers Are Better Than Yours" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy: My Dad Reminds Me That You Can't Take Your Money With You When You Die by onthehill: 8:56am On Jan 28, 2021
"My Father, Femi Otedola Always Reminds Me That When You Die You Cannot Take Your Money With You" - DJ Cuppy

Nigerian entertainer, DJ Cuppy has shared a valuable lesson she learnt from Femi Otedola her billionaire father, IgbereTV reports.

According to DJ Cuppy, her father always reminds her that when one dies they don't take their money with them.

She wrote via her Twitter handle;

"My father @realFemiOtedola always reminds me that when you die you CANNOT take your money with you"
https://twitter.com/cuppymusic/status/1354525742164545536?s=19

https://igberetvnews.com/1380632/dj-cuppy-dad-reminds-cant-take-money-die/

Lalasticlala

Re: DJ Cuppy: My Dad Reminds Me That You Can't Take Your Money With You When You Die by dangotesmummy: 8:56am On Jan 28, 2021
Cuppy please leave social media alone
Re: DJ Cuppy: My Dad Reminds Me That You Can't Take Your Money With You When You Die by bsani(m): 9:00am On Jan 28, 2021
grin
Re: DJ Cuppy: My Dad Reminds Me That You Can't Take Your Money With You When You Die by pyyxxaro: 9:01am On Jan 28, 2021
What did you mum tell you
Re: DJ Cuppy: My Dad Reminds Me That You Can't Take Your Money With You When You Die by Mokason288(m): 9:04am On Jan 28, 2021
Foolish girl that means you don’t go to church

If you do

Your poor father won’t be telling you the obvious

Ask Abacha instead of your father

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
Re: DJ Cuppy: My Dad Reminds Me That You Can't Take Your Money With You When You Die by agitator: 9:06am On Jan 28, 2021
Is that a lesson or a given which everyone knows. wink wink wink
Re: DJ Cuppy: My Dad Reminds Me That You Can't Take Your Money With You When You Die by Queenlovely(f): 9:37am On Jan 28, 2021
is this a lecture or what
Re: DJ Cuppy: My Dad Reminds Me That You Can't Take Your Money With You When You Die by Righteousness2(m): 10:33am On Jan 28, 2021
Your Father is a Wise man...
Not a Pin is taken from here to the other side.

What Counts on that side is if you Believed and Accepted JESUS Christ or not
Re: DJ Cuppy: My Dad Reminds Me That You Can't Take Your Money With You When You Die by VirginFinder: 10:36am On Jan 28, 2021
True

At the same time, we don't want to die poor... embarassed
Re: DJ Cuppy: My Dad Reminds Me That You Can't Take Your Money With You When You Die by festacman(m): 10:47am On Jan 28, 2021
Yes
Re: DJ Cuppy: My Dad Reminds Me That You Can't Take Your Money With You When You Die by kingsley38162: 12:22pm On Jan 28, 2021
Cuppy please leave social media alone

(1) (Reply)

You Are That One To Wipe That Tears I Wont Shed Now - FFK Ex-wife Precious / King Von's Opp FBG Cash Killed FBG Meezle Allegedly! / Wizkid Vs Davido, Who Has More Achievements [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.