Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep (51772 Views)

Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep / Final Year Students To Return To 200 Level: UNICAL Responds / Fresh University Graduate Awaiting NYSC Dies In Her Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep by BobbyZrealist(m): 7:46pm On Jan 28, 2021
gregyboy:
Nawa oo dis gal hot oo, chaii i wish i had my chance with her before she passed on

Rest in peace pretty babe

Me nor fear die again, ooh

Read again what you wrote.

1 Like

Re: 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep by VictorUSA(m): 7:57pm On Jan 28, 2021
Randy McNally come and console this family
Re: 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep by Cutehector(m): 9:07pm On Jan 28, 2021
People who killed her must have come up with died in her sleep news. .
Re: 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep by Koulture(m): 9:46pm On Jan 28, 2021
Her spirit was summoned overnight or probably she went on astral travel but missed her way.

5 Likes

Re: 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep by Ishilove: 9:57pm On Jan 28, 2021
She has been eaten up by forces of evil
Re: 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep by leosahm(m): 10:16pm On Jan 28, 2021
Rest on malabress
Re: 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:24pm On Jan 28, 2021
That's why I'm cautious with them sleeping over.
Imagine say na for man house she die undecided

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep by Herbephe1(m): 10:58pm On Jan 28, 2021
EricSmallz:
What's even the essence of saying Rest in Peace to a dead person? What effect does it have? My condolence to her family and friends

According to Islam,l was told that when someone dies,his chapter has been closed,so he needs nothing again except prayers for Devine forgiveness from God

"why her"Some people dey ask questions o, so who should it be? secretary olohun(God)

May her gentle soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep by sacajawea: 3:23am On Jan 29, 2021
Ishilove:
What? Wdym by that?
Forces of evil? How are you so Sure that that's the Case?
Pls this is a honest Question
Re: 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep by mespusinglez(m): 4:17am On Jan 29, 2021
RIP fine girl
Re: 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep by Benblaq(m): 5:43am On Jan 29, 2021
gregyboy:
Nawa oo dis gal hot oo, chaii i wish i had my chance with her before she passed on

Rest in peace pretty babe

Me nor fear die again, ooh
What TF do you mean?
Re: 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep by EricSmallz(m): 7:12am On Jan 29, 2021
Herbephe1:

According to Islam,l was told that when someone dies,his chapter has been closed,so he needs nothing again except prayers for Devine forgiveness from God

"why her"Some people dey ask questions o, so who should it be? secretary olohun(God)

May her gentle soul rest in peace
Contrarily, in my religion, God doesn't forgive a dead person. The only chances of repentance is when the person is alive. When he is dead, he loses that privilege

4 Likes

Re: 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 29, 2021
Nawa oo see behind
naso so this fine girl just die and waste just like that ..
Dear Lord, whatever that is making me not to thank u every day I rebuke it from my life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep by Lolosticlolo(m): 8:31am On Jan 29, 2021
deflover:
ahhh na so this natural resources take waste...... shocked shocked shocked

Badt guy you Dey my mind ... omo abi yahoo boys don use m run plus?? Or na family problem ?

1 Like

Re: 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep by West2019(m): 8:31am On Jan 29, 2021
Nawoa for our Yahoo boys oooo

1 Like

Re: 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep by lastchild: 8:32am On Jan 29, 2021
Omihanifa:
This one nah slay queen o
and that's all you have to say? that's the condolence you have to drop to the loved ones?

This nairaland gets so uninteresting with these unintelligent kids flocking on it

1 Like

Re: 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep by Abalado(f): 8:32am On Jan 29, 2021
Waiting do am abeg
Re: 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep by IYANGBALI: 8:33am On Jan 29, 2021
I just hope all those useless mortuary attendants no go do rough play with her dead body as weather dey cold now

1 Like

Re: 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep by olufunmi01(m): 8:33am On Jan 29, 2021
deflover:
fear God now scammers........I don't know when study became tudy grin
deflover:
fear God now scammers........I don't know when study became tudy
Re: 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep by IamPlato(m): 8:33am On Jan 29, 2021
See this babe wey set like this, devil don carry am.

Even the devil likes good things...
Re: 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep by charlesucheh(m): 8:34am On Jan 29, 2021
My kinda death!
Rip.
Re: 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep by Geesaintagape: 8:34am On Jan 29, 2021
Nightmare effect
Re: 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep by SouthSouth1914: 8:34am On Jan 29, 2021
MostImportant:
Which one is the trending cases of people dying in their sleep? Abi make man no close eyes again say him wan sleep?

This thing is serious o! A friend lost his elder brother through the same sleep thing! I don’t understand...

1 Like

Re: 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep by olufunmi01(m): 8:35am On Jan 29, 2021
Eduguide1212:
tudy abroad in India/Philippines , Ukraine for your BSc, Masters and PhD with:
No IELTS, TOEFL & SAT REQUIRED (No use of English)
No payment until your "STUDENT VISA IS OUT AND READY".
Low tuition fees
No entrance examination required
Admission letter ready in days
All courses taught in English language
Assistance in choosing study fields
Assistance in a wide range of universities
Pre-departure guidance
Registration process at the University
Covid-19 compliance
fear God oooo
Re: 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep by credon: 8:35am On Jan 29, 2021
I hope she did not try sleeping with face mask
Re: 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep by kasim155: 8:36am On Jan 29, 2021
My condolences to her family n loved ones
Re: 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep by Queenslander(f): 8:36am On Jan 29, 2021
Ishilove:
Hmmm,. How do you mean?
Re: 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep by Petyprince: 8:38am On Jan 29, 2021
Yahoo boys on the beat, runs girl

1 Like

Re: 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:39am On Jan 29, 2021
At the end of the day, everybody die, whether we play it safe or not..

May God rest her soul
Re: 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep by xynerise: 8:40am On Jan 29, 2021
Firstorderwizard:
That's why I'm cautious with them sleeping over.
Imagine say na for man house she die undecided

This is what I have been telling young men of today
Re: 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep by Donspicey: 8:40am On Jan 29, 2021
Lolosticlolo:

Badt guy you Dey my mind ... omo abi yahoo boys don use m run plus?? Or na family problem ?

E be things bro....Only God knows....

Ur moniker sef no be here.....

1 Like

Re: 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep by SouthSouth1914: 8:41am On Jan 29, 2021
aroundtheearth:
She may have had underlying health conditions, or sleep apnea.
An autopsy would ascertain the exact cause.

Rest in peace.

Apnea not a possible cause since she is not overweight nor obese!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only / See How University Girls Get Their Daily Bread / 19 Everyday Things We Never Knew Had A Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.