Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,808 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:37 PM

300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep (52131 Views)

Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep / Final Year Students To Return To 200 Level: UNICAL Responds / Fresh University Graduate Awaiting NYSC Dies In Her Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep by bigDickson(m): 10:53am On Jan 29, 2021
RIP
Re: 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep by bigDickson(m): 10:55am On Jan 29, 2021
EBUBS:
Leave Yahoo Yahoo boys Dem no go gree
maybe she was into runs.. her ig is: hotgirlkoli

1 Like

Re: 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep by Humanoid01(m): 11:07am On Jan 29, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

Apnea not a possible cause since she is not overweight nor obese!
I experience sleep apnea sometimes, and I'm not obese or overweight. In fact, I'm really slim.
Re: 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep by tunize(m): 11:18am On Jan 29, 2021
MostImportant:
Which one is the trending cases of people dying in their sleep? Abi make man no close eyes again say him wan sleep?
Fear dey catch you? Perfect way to go painful loss but peaceful better pass sey u hear trailer crushed, stray bullet killed, electrocuted,gas explosion e.t.c.

1 Like

Re: 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep by johnkey: 11:26am On Jan 29, 2021
Edusouls:
U don’t joke with everything, you ain’t a fool, death can visit you at any time so stop talking rubbish? How old are you self? All these overgrown kids in nairaland
i don know say one unfortunate person go put nose for wetin no concern im papa, who let this dog loose? pele old broke fool, na by age? face wetin face u abeg, maintain your lane, post ur comment and mind your own business, oponu ayirada, abeg fucck off
Re: 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep by mechanics(m): 11:58am On Jan 29, 2021
So unfortunate, may God console her family members.
Re: 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep by Edusouls(m): 12:14pm On Jan 29, 2021
Buhari don suffer see the kind of animals in the zoo he is looking after. When you would die people would mock you as you are mocking this girl, it’s been declared and nothing can change it period..
johnkey:
i don know say one unfortunate person go put nose for wetin no concern im papa, who let this dog loose? pele old broke fool, na by age? face wetin face u abeg, maintain your lane, post ur comment and mind your own business, oponu ayirada, abeg fucck off
Re: 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep by Seyzcham91(m): 12:23pm On Jan 29, 2021
your comment reminds me of this Yoruba adage that says "we can't decide not to close eyes and sleep cuz of death" what will happen will happen

you can't say cuz of road accidents one should not travel by road again

Only God knows the circumstance behind her death

i'm not judging but looking at her pictures and all she looks like all these girls that follow yahoo plus guys and the remaining is self explanatory

like i said earlier! God knows best
MostImportant:
Which one is the trending cases of people dying in their sleep? Abi make man no close eyes again say him wan sleep?

1 Like

Re: 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep by Gunayo(m): 12:24pm On Jan 29, 2021
nonstan:

What’s this one saying?, what is the coloration between Yahoo and someone that died gently while sleeping?
No be only coloration Na concoction.
Re: 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep by ogbonti: 12:25pm On Jan 29, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

You are mistaking sleep paralysis for sleep apnea.

Sleep issues - whatever grin
Re: 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 29, 2021
The prayers of the jealous wives have been answered. cheesy
Re: 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep by guychidile: 1:07pm On Jan 29, 2021
hm m.j, it's a pity
Re: 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep by ofiko123(m): 1:09pm On Jan 29, 2021
RIP to the dead..
Re: 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep by Benblaq(m): 1:19pm On Jan 29, 2021
SexytorresE:
so it should have been who? Smh . So other people lives doesn't matter according to this poster undecided
Stop this already!
Re: 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep by lalalista: 1:21pm On Jan 29, 2021
bigDickson:

maybe she was into runs.. her ig is: hotgirlkoli
I fear who no fear you. Just checked her on Instagram. She's really hot
Re: 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep by LadyTianna(f): 1:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

Apnea not a possible cause since she is not overweight nor obese!

Its not only obese/overweight people that can suffer from sleep apnea. People with COPD(collective name for respiratory illnesses) can also suffer from sleep apnea. If your airways are narrow, there's a chance such a person can develop it
Re: 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep by SexytorresE(f): 1:50pm On Jan 29, 2021
Benblaq:
Stop this already!
u say?
Re: 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep by Atole26: 2:12pm On Jan 29, 2021
Omihanifa:
This one nah slay queen o

Two thing could have happened to her

* Either she was used (sacrificed) by her sugar daddies or Yahoo boys

Or

* Her competitors ( jealous friends & oga's wife ) finished her

Ehhhhhhhhnnn...
The angel of death secretary!!
I hail thee!!!

1 Like

Re: 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep by UTAN28(m): 2:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
Truth b told
Maggots are the only last men standing that will dine on this pVssy 6ft underground

Everything is vanity
Even yur beauty

Know God and serve him now
Thankyu
Re: 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep by lastchild: 3:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
Reeberry:
Sorry for her death.

But wondering how a runs girl could be more clean in the sight of God.
Lol

so you don't know it's possible? let's do a little statistics, if every sin is 10 point, let's say she's a runs girl which is (10 point) she tell lies (10 points) and that's the only bad she does

now, you have a girlfriend you fornicate with (10 points ) you tell lies (10 points) you keep malice (10 points) you play gambling (10 points) you smoke, drink (10 points) you fight (10 points)

her sin scores 20 points while yours scores 60 points, who's more clean in the sight of God?

the truth is that, most people we criticize of their sin, is because they made it public, many of us criticizing them are also guilty of that same sin and even more

1 Like

Re: 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep by bjsany4luv(m): 3:40pm On Jan 29, 2021
MostImportant:

Infact this is fast becoming a trend and scary, considering its now concerning more of youths...
Re: 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep by PastorandMentor(m): 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2021
This is not ordinary. She was killed.
I tell young girls, leave people's husband alone.
I won't say any further.
Re: 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep by Charity85(m): 4:17pm On Jan 29, 2021
EricSmallz:
What's even the essence of saying Rest in Peace to a dead person? What effect does it have? My condolence to her family and friends
RIP is a prayer for those who believe live doesn't end her on Earth.

1 Like

Re: 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep by sylve11: 4:28pm On Jan 29, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Must you be this foolish young man?

you had the time to quote that that silly little brat. sad cool
Re: 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep by sylve11: 4:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
Charity85:

RIP is a prayer for those who believe live doesn't end her on Earth.

lol

really? shocked cool
Re: 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep by meobizy(f): 5:17pm On Jan 29, 2021
Hopefully she went peacefully. I wish her people the strength to cope with the loss.
Re: 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep by makeherscream(m): 6:00pm On Jan 29, 2021
Mtcheeeeeeeeew all this useless girls wey dey follow Yahoo boys and all those sugar daddy all because of money abegi I have no rest in peace to waste on a bitch

2 Likes

Re: 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep by Charlex23(m): 6:46pm On Jan 29, 2021
makeherscream:
Mtcheeeeeeeeew all this useless girls wey dey follow Yahoo boys and all those sugar daddy all because of money abegi I have no rest in peace to waste on a bitch
This is mean bro
Re: 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep by Engr1(m): 7:45pm On Jan 29, 2021
Come o........just like that? Blood of Zechariah!

Re: 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep by labelle123(f): 8:58pm On Jan 29, 2021
RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays / Top Ten Best And Hot Cake Courses In Nigeria Today / Seven English Words You Will Be Shocked To Know You’ve Been Using Wrongly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.