Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,969 members, 7,952,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:05 AM

Unbelievable.. See What This Popular Nigerian Prophet Did - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Unbelievable.. See What This Popular Nigerian Prophet Did (211 Views)

Dey Play, Idan, No Evidence, Other Popular Nigerian Slangs In 2023 / “stock Your Homes With Foodstuffs” – Nigerian Prophet Speaks On May 29th (video) / What's Your Story About This Popular Cooking Device (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable.. See What This Popular Nigerian Prophet Did by Riversinfo(m): 10:58am On Jan 28, 2021
Breaking News

Prophet Onyeze apologizes to Nigerians over a video he posted where he was spraying money on naked men and women inside a river.

Prophet Onyeze Jesus has apologised for abusing Naira notes and sharing nude videos of people online.

The Anambra state government had condemned the criminal and indecent conduct of the prophet after viral videos showing him and his followers in a river at Nkpor, Idemili LGA of the state, where they bathed naked while he sprayed them with N50 notes.

The Government in a statement signed by the Commissioner of information and public enlightenment, Don Adinuba, said that the Prophet promotes superstition and strife by telling his gullible followers that their misfortunes are caused by their family members, relatives and fellow business associates.

The statement also said that the destruction of the naira notes by the pastor contravened the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN Act of 2007.

In a recent video posted on his official social media page, the prophet said that his enemies and "Greedy Pastors" have been using the viral video to threaten him.

He said "That's not why I'm here. I am here to apologise to Nigeria and Anambra at large for using N50 and spraying it on people that I am working on. And also for showing unclothedness on social media, It was a mistake I am not the one that posted it. People are managing my page and immediately I noticed it I deleted it. But before then some people have already shared them."

"Those N50 notes I sprayed were not even up to N1000. But water did not carry them all, somebody is down there picking them. This is how it works, when I spray the money whosoever picks up the money all their lost blessings shall be found. I cannot waste Nigerian money. I am not a coward. I am not a bastard. People are trying to use it to blackmail me."
January 28-2012

(1) (Reply)

Missing 200L Student, Fatimah Found Dead / 4 Ways To Earn Money Online / How I Got Dumped By A Man I Dated For 28 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.