Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Tim Owhefere Dies Of COVID-19 Complications - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tim Owhefere Dies Of COVID-19 Complications (15818 Views)

Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications / Dr. Adegbola Dominic Dies Of COVID-19 Complications (Lagos PDP Chairman Is Dead) / Hadiza Shagari Dies Of COVID-19 Complications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tim Owhefere Dies Of COVID-19 Complications by winner37(m): 6:51pm On Jan 28, 2021
when gods were angry with someone and they decided to strick the person with thunder they will say he die of covid 19 .....

am not happy about his death but Government should do the needful stop this pandemic if it's Real in Nigeria
Re: Tim Owhefere Dies Of COVID-19 Complications by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 28, 2021
Rip my leader. Your death was a huge surprise.
Re: Tim Owhefere Dies Of COVID-19 Complications by West2019(m): 7:58pm On Jan 28, 2021
Let see the beauty body
Re: Tim Owhefere Dies Of COVID-19 Complications by Coinbased: 8:51pm On Jan 28, 2021
hmm
Re: Tim Owhefere Dies Of COVID-19 Complications by Charly68: 8:59pm On Jan 28, 2021
Covid is angry against our politicians...
Re: Tim Owhefere Dies Of COVID-19 Complications by brownrockafela(m): 9:51am On Jan 29, 2021
its really funny some people still don't believe covid is real,I know Government might be manipulating the figures but trust me covid is real
Re: Tim Owhefere Dies Of COVID-19 Complications by waleademolaa: 9:38am On Jan 30, 2021
PoliteActivist:

Have you or your parents or your grandparents in your entire lifespans ever experienced this number of deaths among older Nigerian officials or older members of society? What do you think is responsible?
You are very stupid. Do you know countless lung conditions that can make one breathless
Re: Tim Owhefere Dies Of COVID-19 Complications by PoliteActivist: 10:10am On Jan 30, 2021
waleademolaa:

You are very stupid. Do you know countless lung conditions that can make one breathless

You are not answering the question. Deaths among the elderly and those with underlying conditions quadrupled with arrival of covid. Our older officials started dying at unprecedented rates. What do you think is responsible?? That is the question you should answer not whether I am very stupid or not.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Virtual Meeting In Abuja (Photos) / Police Arrest 40 Criminal Suspects In Enugu (PICTURES) / Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.