Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,003 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Tim Owhefere Dies Of COVID-19 Complications - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tim Owhefere Dies Of COVID-19 Complications (15797 Views)

Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications / Dr. Adegbola Dominic Dies Of COVID-19 Complications (Lagos PDP Chairman Is Dead) / Hadiza Shagari Dies Of COVID-19 Complications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tim Owhefere Dies Of COVID-19 Complications by Golan007: 5:40pm On Jan 28, 2021
gaetano:
They now attribute every death to covid-19

They don't know what they are doing.

They should listen to you.
Re: Tim Owhefere Dies Of COVID-19 Complications by Torosk1(m): 5:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
Convid19 and big men are 5&6

Re: Tim Owhefere Dies Of COVID-19 Complications by uvie66: 5:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
gaetano:
So why else will they put oxygen in his mouth ??
Re: Tim Owhefere Dies Of COVID-19 Complications by Liposure: 5:42pm On Jan 28, 2021
Wear your mask
Re: Tim Owhefere Dies Of COVID-19 Complications by bareal(m): 5:49pm On Jan 28, 2021
Why are they not dying of Covid 19 in Kogi... It's still a mystery to me!!!
Re: Tim Owhefere Dies Of COVID-19 Complications by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 28, 2021
But na wa l. So this man na four time members for h/a. ?hmm
Re: Tim Owhefere Dies Of COVID-19 Complications by airsaylongcome: 5:51pm On Jan 28, 2021
tutudesz:
Delta politicans are worst when it comes to corona virus guidelines embarassed you see them attending parties without facemask or social distance.

Not just the political class. The entire state. One of my school mate from Warri says it's just "strong malaria"

2 Likes

Re: Tim Owhefere Dies Of COVID-19 Complications by ceejayluv(m): 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2021
gaetano:
At least 1000 Nigerians die daily due to different causes.
Re: Tim Owhefere Dies Of COVID-19 Complications by AuroraB(f): 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2021
CashCrowd2021:
Hello Good day Nairalanders, we all know how hard the country is these days. As a result, we have been looking for various ways of making money both online and offline. But no one that has a sure way online is ready to help.
It was on this Nairaland when I was looking for how to make money that providence made me meet someone who introduced me to one trading platform where I registered with 1k and made over Two thousand naira on the first day.

The profit is huge and more than 100% and it is made every single night.

The person who introduced me made over Sixty thousand in three weeks.

How do we do it? There is a trading site, there is also a signal group on Telegram or WhatsApp. We receive signals from our leader on what to trade and the amount to stake, every trading session lasts for 3 minutes and trading takes place 24/7 but, we only trade for 2 hours in a day. That is 9 PM-11 PM, but we usually get online at least 30 minutes before trading begins. The signals are too sure as we always win 80% of our trade. You are guaranteed of making profit every night and you can withdraw your money Mondays to Fridays 8a.m-12a.m. Even if the money means nothing to you, it can at least settle some little bills and get you out of being always broke. If you want to be making between 1000 to 3000 Naira or more every single night. If after registration you don't make any profit from the platform on your first day, I am ready to refund your 1k. Chat with me on WhatsApp 0.9.0.8.3.6.1.1.1.7.8 to know more and start trading asap.
sad

Re: Tim Owhefere Dies Of COVID-19 Complications by rokoto1986(m): 5:53pm On Jan 28, 2021
God will punish as many persons promoting the fear of this covid19, when we all know that its not real or different from what WHO told us. on this issue the media is not even sure, just because he has been on oxygen, he has covid19. my dear there are a lot of medical conditions that will warrant you being on oxygen, asthma is there, lung disease is there, etc. they are just too numerous to mention.
if I may ask any mugu that wants to abuse me because I am saying the truth, how many of your friends and family for the past 3weeks has been sick of malaria and typhoid? you will see that malaria and typhoid is real and needs no media to advertise it
what is real is real, you don't need to advertise it first. abi covid19 na spiritual problem
abeg the setback I experience last year, I don't want to ever experience it in my life. so make una carry una wayo covid19 promotion.
Re: Tim Owhefere Dies Of COVID-19 Complications by airsaylongcome: 5:53pm On Jan 28, 2021
nedekid:

If I may ask, do you personally know someone corona has affected?

Yes. Three people. Two survived one passed. All three based in Nigeria. I know all three personally. One happens to be me

1 Like

Re: Tim Owhefere Dies Of COVID-19 Complications by humilitypays(m): 5:54pm On Jan 28, 2021
juman:
Corona is real.
I laugh at people who say covid-19 is a scam. I passed through hell. I was always confessing my sins in my heart and silently praying that Lord I am not yet ripe to go 6ft under. It was scary.

People should fight it both herbally and conventionally before it weakens the entire respiratory system and degenerates to reliance on oxygen.

One Igbo adage says that those whose gods help to crack palm kernel don't know that squatting is a big job.

People that are lucky not to have contracted covid-19 or those that contracted it and recovered without knowing due to some unforeseen reasons always shout covid-19 is a scam, I pity them cos reeffection occurs in covid-19

3 Likes

Re: Tim Owhefere Dies Of COVID-19 Complications by westjumper(m): 5:56pm On Jan 28, 2021
Pls not again.
Realtord43:
Covid-19 is real and now deadly!
i urge the FG to shut and lockdown the country now!
gringrin
Re: Tim Owhefere Dies Of COVID-19 Complications by airsaylongcome: 5:58pm On Jan 28, 2021
humilitypays:
I laugh at people who say covid-19 is a scam. I passed through hell. I was always confessing my sins in my heart and silently praying that Lord I am not yet ripe to go 6ft under. It was scary.

People should fight it both herbally and conventionally before it weakens the entire respiratory system and degenerates to reliance on oxygen

I can fully relate. What symptoms did you exhibit (if any)
Re: Tim Owhefere Dies Of COVID-19 Complications by Jaybabs2021: 5:59pm On Jan 28, 2021
Covid-19 is real and it's killing people daily. Make una dey wear face masks ooo

1 Like

Re: Tim Owhefere Dies Of COVID-19 Complications by humilitypays(m): 6:00pm On Jan 28, 2021
airsaylongcome:

I can fully relate. What symptoms did you exhibit (if any)
cough, catarrh, chest pain, joint weakness, sneezing, mild running stomach and finally difficulty in breathing, this one scared me to my bone marrow cry

You can imagine something that made me not to travel to my village for Xmas, first time a masquerade was not in town during a New Yam festival, is that not a taboo angry

1 Like

Re: Tim Owhefere Dies Of COVID-19 Complications by nedekid: 6:01pm On Jan 28, 2021

1 Like

Re: Tim Owhefere Dies Of COVID-19 Complications by PoliteActivist: 6:09pm On Jan 28, 2021
gaetano:

Have you or your parents or your grandparents in your entire lifespans ever experienced this number of deaths among older members of society or officials?
Re: Tim Owhefere Dies Of COVID-19 Complications by nedekid: 6:09pm On Jan 28, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Yes. Three people. Two survived one passed. All three based in Nigeria. I know all three personally. One happens to be me
Eyaa sorry for the loss. Hope you are OK now.
I lost an inlaw and my elderly folks are just comming out of it.
With all this you still think it is out of place to place to have a partial lockdown? I say so because facilities are overwhelmed. What will happen in the next month at this rate?

1 Like

Re: Tim Owhefere Dies Of COVID-19 Complications by airsaylongcome: 6:11pm On Jan 28, 2021
humilitypays:
cough, catarrh, chest pain, joint weakness, sneezing, mild running stomach and finally difficulty in breathing, this one scared me to my bone marrow cry

Almost similar symptoms I exhibited. Didn't have Chest pain, diarrhoea or shortness of breath. For me that weakness/tiredness and joint and muscular pains were the most ruthless. Wake up in the morning and it's like you were doing tug-war all through the night. Took me at least 20mins to stand after waking up
Re: Tim Owhefere Dies Of COVID-19 Complications by PoliteActivist: 6:15pm On Jan 28, 2021
waleademolaa:

Every death is now corona. They're not even sure if it is corona, just because he was on oxygen

Have you or your parents or your grandparents in your entire lifespans ever experienced this number of deaths among older Nigerian officials or older members of society? What do you think is responsible?

1 Like

Re: Tim Owhefere Dies Of COVID-19 Complications by airsaylongcome: 6:15pm On Jan 28, 2021
nedekid:

With all this you still think it is out of place to place to have a partial lockdown? I say so because facilities are overwhelmed. What will happen in the next month at this rate?

My condolences on your loss. I also lost an in law Last Saturday to the same Covid. Glad to hear your elderly folks pulled through.

About a partial lockdown, I think it will slow down the rate of infection such that our fragile healthcare system is not over burden. However a lot of people are heavily against any kind of lockdown given the way our reckless leaders capitalized on the first lockdown to loot us senseless

1 Like

Re: Tim Owhefere Dies Of COVID-19 Complications by humilitypays(m): 6:15pm On Jan 28, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Almost similar symptoms I exhibited. Didn't have Chest pain, diarrhoea or shortness of breath. For me that weakness/tiredness and joint and muscular pains were the most ruthless. Wake up in the morning and it's like you were doing tug-war all through the night Took me at least 20mins to stand after waking up
hahahahaha. As in cheesy cheesy
Re: Tim Owhefere Dies Of COVID-19 Complications by bluefilm: 6:16pm On Jan 28, 2021
Covid Why? cry cry cry
Re: Tim Owhefere Dies Of COVID-19 Complications by PoliteActivist: 6:24pm On Jan 28, 2021
bareal:
Why are they not dying of Covid 19 in Kogi... It's still a mystery to me!!!

Very simple. No mystery at all. If Nigeria wants no one to die of covid, just bury people when they die, forget about any testing for covid. And just like that, like Kogi, there'd be no covid in Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Tim Owhefere Dies Of COVID-19 Complications by PoliteActivist: 6:28pm On Jan 28, 2021
rokoto1986:
God will punish as many persons promoting the fear of this covid19, when we all know that its not real or different from what WHO told us. on this issue the media is not even sure, just because he has been on oxygen, he has covid19. my dear there are a lot of medical conditions that will warrant you being on oxygen, asthma is there, lung disease is there, etc. they are just too numerous to mention.
if I may ask any mugu that wants to abuse me because I am saying the truth, how many of your friends and family for the past 3weeks has been sick of malaria and typhoid? you will see that malaria and typhoid is real and needs no media to advertise it
what is real is real, you don't need to advertise it first. abi covid19 na spiritual problem
abeg the setback I experience last year, I don't want to ever experience it in my life yeme7. so make una carry una wayo covid19 promotion.

Have you or your parents or your grandparents in your entire lifespans ever experienced this number of deaths among older Nigerian officials or older members of society? What do you think is responsible?
Re: Tim Owhefere Dies Of COVID-19 Complications by fuckpro: 6:28pm On Jan 28, 2021
Flakkk:
DO NOT place another bet on a football match until you visit the link on my signature

Bleep you and your fraudulent site

That site got away with my hard earned money

After collecting money they seize from replying you just vanish
Re: Tim Owhefere Dies Of COVID-19 Complications by yeme7(m): 6:28pm On Jan 28, 2021
gaetano:

Don't mind our illiterate leaders and health worker with unverified PhD degrees
Re: Tim Owhefere Dies Of COVID-19 Complications by PoliteActivist: 6:35pm On Jan 28, 2021
nedekid:

Lockdown is nonsense. Covid does not kill everybody equally, only the elderly and those with underlying conditions. Protect those people.
Re: Tim Owhefere Dies Of COVID-19 Complications by PoliteActivist: 6:40pm On Jan 28, 2021
majamajic:

Why not use your old moniker ? Why new one ?

No self-respecting scammer would do that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Southern Aspirants Keep Mute Over "Letter Of Voluntary Withdrawal" / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi (Aerial View Pix) / Kidnappers Of Akeredolu’s Chief Of Staff’s Wife Remanded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.