Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG (62397 Views)

Sunday Sodipe: Ibadan Ritual Killer Escapes From Police Custody After Confessing / Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police / Dubai Police Start Training On Flying Motorbikes(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by NeoWanZaeed(m): 1:52pm On Jan 28, 2021
Oil and Gas

1 Like

Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by uuzba(m): 1:53pm On Jan 28, 2021
chimaobinelson:
Most of you commenting shit and jubilating because of Atrocities should watch it,
This can only Happen to a Nigerian because we are a failed state run by a thoughtless animal .

Can this shit happen to a US or SA citizen ? Hell No
Ehen, so what?
Are you going to change yourself or all of us into Americans?
No.
Are you going to change Nigeria from failed state to passed state?
No.
So what are you complaining about again?
Just focus on your own runs and define YOURSELF. Don't let anybody define You.

1 Like

Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by Litmus: 1:54pm On Jan 28, 2021
My gods, see idiots justifying the Nigerian mans murder by dirty Arabic rag heads!!! If this is the mentality of new generation of Nigerians, I pray to god that those in power presently remain in power as long as possible. angry

1 Like

Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by Collegelove: 1:55pm On Jan 28, 2021
What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul?
Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 28, 2021
All these UAE countries are racists!

You go there and strike a deal with them and it breeds money, when it is time to share the proceeds, they gun you down in the desert!

The guy made a mistake by flaunting his wealth...he was arrested, grilled into probably making electronic transfers or gave them access to his account and they killed him to silence him forever!

As a black man, you can never go into UAE country and make money and be allowed to spend it. They see blacks as slaves who should not rub shoulders with them economically.

3 Likes

Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by karnap(m): 1:57pm On Jan 28, 2021
some of this Nigerian young men don't understand anything again when they starts scamming people, they can be so dumb,this is the same country that it police arrested HUSHPUPPI. on the same crime, that you started showing your own,is this wise...people's who do all this online scamming don't have investment plans only showing up.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by Kieel: 1:57pm On Jan 28, 2021
I don't know who you're trying to impress with flaunting of cash on Instagram
I'm not condemning him if his money is pure or not na between him and Baba God e dey
You can never see the super rich like bill gates,mark CEO of Facebook,Dangote flaunt cash on social media...to me flaunting of cash on social media na childish behaviour

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by uuzba(m): 1:59pm On Jan 28, 2021
Litmus:
My gods, see idiots justifying the Nigerian mans murder by dirty Arabic rag heads!!! If this is the mentality of new generation of Nigerians, I pray to god that those in power presently remain in power as long as possible. angry
What did the man go there to do?
What is just wrong with people?
If your mind is clear, you NEVER advertise your wealth ONLINE to ANYBODY.
Is it by force to snap picture of your property and post online? Who forced you?
Live your life quietly. If you make money thank God and continue your silent runs. Nobody will disturb you.
Just stop attracting attention to yourself online is all I'm saying.
We don't know the details that led to the man's death.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by poiZon: 1:59pm On Jan 28, 2021
Chummynoni:
Wahala be like mirror
E no de hard for village people to look.
Wahala full ground, once ur leg touch ground, u go match am.
Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by Ebenezar2O2I(f): 2:00pm On Jan 28, 2021
CandyOps:
Zero posts on SM. You don't need people validation.

Low key hussle. No dp sef. Jeje dey hussle
Wahala be like Uganda. very easy to enter
is Uganda easy to migrate to?
Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by aAK1(m): 2:01pm On Jan 28, 2021
Shortly after hush was arrested, their guy was seen in a video inspecting a phantom and bragging that the efcc or fbi should come after him. I knew his days were numbered

2 Likes

Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by LuQuLuQu(m): 2:01pm On Jan 28, 2021
adecz:

▶Instagram Wahala..

Amaka boys can be unnecessarily
loud..

Too much bragging undecided undecided undecided

I believe Hushpuppy was amaka boy too
Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by ubimagos: 2:01pm On Jan 28, 2021
#end SARS, this Buhari self!
Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by NumeroUno7(m): 2:02pm On Jan 28, 2021
Kaydans:
If you are making clean money, why flaunt it?
Rest in Peace though.
What's wrong with flaunting money? Everyone with his own attitude biko. If another person likes been calm doesn't mean everyone must be calm. Davido flaunts his money and riches, you won't say he didn't work hard for it

2 Likes

Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by Blackdisciple(m): 2:04pm On Jan 28, 2021
Sometimes I reason what's wrong with black folks with flaunting cash on SM.
I couldn't really get the meaning of it to be honest oo.
Why can't they just stay low !!!
Staying low doesn't mean you are scared but it's being careful and wise.
Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by fourboys: 2:04pm On Jan 28, 2021
Chummynoni:
Wahala be like mirror E no de hard for village people to look.
hahaha
Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by josephft2000: 2:05pm On Jan 28, 2021
He has finished his assignment on this planet
Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by GOFRONT(m): 2:05pm On Jan 28, 2021
Vanity upon vanity
Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by wink2015(m): 2:05pm On Jan 28, 2021
The5DME:
Nigerian businessman, Prince Obieze Nestor, who was arrested by the police in Dubai after he flaunted wads of money online, has allegedly died in police custody.

It was gathered that Obieze, who was said to be into oil and gas, was arrested on Tuesday, January 12, 2021, few days after he posted the video on his Instagram page.

According to a source, “After he posted the video, the police stormed his house and arrested him. They didn’t allow anyone to visit him, not even his lawyer or his girlfriend had access to him.

He was arrested by C.I.D. of Dubai and I believe he was tortured during interrogation. He died in police custody and he has been deposited in the mortuary”.

https://thedailypage.ng/2021/01/28/nigerian-businessman-allegedly-dies-in-dubai-police-custody-after-being-arrested-for-flaunting-cash-on-ig/

Showing of in the social media is not necessary these days whether you get your money LEGIT or through BACKDOOR PROCESSES.

Just eat your DOLLARS quietly in your house.

Huspupupii and Woodberry are suffering because of mindless show off.

Buhari had made matter worse for the average southerner who are HARD WORKING ( hardworking could be legit and backdoor Process )

EAT YOUR DIRTY DOLLARS QUIETLY whether you get it through fraud or through a legit means.

Avoid extravagant lifestyle as you go out in the public.

4 Likes

Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by mmadu4: 2:06pm On Jan 28, 2021
african man mentality how many times do you see BILL GATE and and others flaunt their wealth
Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by ginggerxy: 2:07pm On Jan 28, 2021
adecz:

▶Instagram Wahala..

loud..

just like hush puppy abi
Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by Litmus: 2:08pm On Jan 28, 2021
uuzba:

What did the man go there to do?
What is just wrong with people?
If your mind is clear, you NEVER advertise your wealth ONLINE to ANYBODY.
Is it by force to snap picture of your properly and post online? Who forced you?
Live your life quietly. If you make money thank God and continue to silent runs.Nobody will disturb you.
Just stop attracting attention to yourself online is all I'm saying.
We don't know the details that led to the man's death.

What is Dubai itself if not the worlds greatest flaunting of wealth by the Arabs? Trying to justify a man’s murder in Dubai on the grounds that he showed off his wealth is like trying to justify the murder of a man for daring to gamble in lasVegas.

1 Like

Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by Kaiser20: 2:09pm On Jan 28, 2021
Guys in Nigeria are blaming the deceased for been too laud and criminal activities, but if he had died in Nigeria prison,traffic on NL for don reach page 20 blaming the government for ethnic cleansing.

1 Like

Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by DoubleEngine007: 2:10pm On Jan 28, 2021
nurez305:
Every scammer is always into oil and gas.... that business really suffer from scammer's hand.

No legit business man will ever flaunt cash online
Before it was clearing and forwarding.. Now they have upgraded it to oil and gas..

1 Like

Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by prophetfire: 2:10pm On Jan 28, 2021
adecz:

▶Instagram Wahala..

loud..

. Hush puppy your brother, is he igbo too?
Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by prophetfire: 2:12pm On Jan 28, 2021
thorpido:
Dem no dey hear.UAE police no dey play again o.
. So flaunting cash is punishable by death in police custody?

2 Likes

Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by Yeyenairaland(m): 2:15pm On Jan 28, 2021
adecz:

▶Instagram Wahala..

loud..

No matter how loud

They can't be louder than the wide mouthed and Scarface generation from the WASTE

1 Like

Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by Johnseli(m): 2:16pm On Jan 28, 2021
Na so this take go? Na was o.
Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 28, 2021
damijoe77:
ndigbo una try,see people dat want power to shift .fact igbo's are naturally hardworking but they re very dubious wen it comes to money

This topic is not about tribal sentiment . Hushpuppi that started flaunting cash online is not Ibo. My concern about them is their reasoning which I have just observed has not changed from the way it was when I was there as a student.

From the pictures I saw on this topic, this is the same scenario that brought hushpuppi into problem in Dubai. Though Hushpuppi problem started when group of Nigerians started writing petitions to Dubai and US Interpol to investigate him and two other big boys out of envy. Till date, US cannot complete the investigation.

You cannot start what brought somebody into problem in the same environment under the same circumstances and hope to escape.

Woodberry is also in US detention without any trial till date after the preliminary trial without no substantiated evidence to continue the trial.

Some Nigerians from a particular region almost run mad and started online protest against US authorities for not finding evidences to commence the trial. They are very happy they will be held in detention until incriminating evidences are found. They are very weak. The same people called Abike Dabiri names. They said she is a tribal bigot just because their Kinsman is held in detention in US with heavily substantiated and opened evidences. They are very weak.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by Godmademan(m): 2:18pm On Jan 28, 2021
The5DME:
Nigerian businessman, Prince Obieze Nestor, who was arrested by the police in Dubai after he flaunted wads of money online, has allegedly died in police custody.

It was gathered that Obieze, who was said to be into oil and gas, was arrested on Tuesday, January 12, 2021, few days after he posted the video on his Instagram page.

According to a source, “After he posted the video, the police stormed his house and arrested him. They didn’t allow anyone to visit him, not even his lawyer or his girlfriend had access to him.

He was arrested by C.I.D. of Dubai and I believe he was tortured during interrogation. He died in police custody and he has been deposited in the mortuary”.

https://thedailypage.ng/2021/01/28/nigerian-businessman-allegedly-dies-in-dubai-police-custody-after-being-arrested-for-flaunting-cash-on-ig/
Nigerian Authorities should take up the case

1 Like

Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by pickatyouu: 2:26pm On Jan 28, 2021
I know it thrills to show off on social media, but please try moderating it. Don't leave all your life on social media. You are only exposing a private side of your life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Sentences 'Evans' Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike To Life Imprisonment (Pictures) / Two Brothers Kill Their Brother In Imo State (Graphic Photos) / Afeez Ogunbowale Rapes 2 Muslim Virgins, LASU Students At Gunpoint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.