Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,670 members, 7,816,756 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG (62395 Views)

Sunday Sodipe: Ibadan Ritual Killer Escapes From Police Custody After Confessing / Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police / Dubai Police Start Training On Flying Motorbikes(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by thorpido(m): 2:06pm On Jan 29, 2021
GetMeRight:

None of you even tried to condemn what the UAE police did, extrajudicial killing, the guy was likely tortured to death. No anger from any you, not even the slightest of it. And to think that these are the people who nearly burn Nigeria to the ground because of the police brutality and harassment!
When did it become a crime to flaunt cash on social media? If one of their sons did exactly that, would UAE police torture him to death too? You guys are dumber than what anyone could possibly imagine! Shame on you all.

They can never in their lifetime do that to any USA citizen, not even if he's a criminal.
You saw all those comments before yours, they were actually blaming their own fellow citizen who was tortured to death like he was guilty or deserved what he got. We're so used to blaming our system and leaders to the extent that citizens themselves didn't realise that they are lost too
Dumb people never learn to read right!
Who was supporting what the Dubai police did?Can you show prove that this guy had legitimate businesses?Have you considered the image fraudulent Nigerians have given the country?How legitimate businessmen have high hurdles to surmount because of what fraudsters have done?Does it bother you?

No one is supporting extra judicial killings.We are looking at it from both sides of the coin.
Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by ImaIma1(f): 10:44pm On Jan 29, 2021
nurez305:
Every scammer is always into oil and gas.... that business really suffer from scammer's hand.

No legit business man will ever flaunt cash online

Or real estate...lol
Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by GetMeRight: 5:06pm On Jan 30, 2021
thorpido:
Dumb people never learn to read right!
Who was supporting what the Dubai police did?Can you show prove that this guy had legitimate businesses? Have you considered the image fraudulent Nigerians have given the country?How legitimate businessmen have high hurdles to surmount because of what fraudsters have done?Does it bother you?

No one is supporting extra judicial killings.We are looking at it from both sides of the coin.

Firstly, I didn't accuse any of you of supporting what the UAE police did. Just that you all concentrated your effort on blaming the victim.
Secondly, you just asked me if I can show proof that he had legitimate businesses. I meant what is wrong with you? Why didn't you ask the police that murdered him if the guy was a fraudster and ask them to show the world proof that he was a scammer or criminal? Even if he was a fraudster, do they have power to torture him to death? Like I said, you guys are dumb.
They murdered him, you didn't ask why. You never asked for proof of being a criminal or guilty. But you're asking me to prove to you that he was innocent! It's like your brain is working backward or something.

1 Like

Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by thorpido(m): 8:54pm On Jan 30, 2021
GetMeRight:

Firstly, I didn't accuse any of you of supporting what the UAE police did. Just that you all concentrated your effort on blaming the victim.
Secondly, you just asked me if I can show proof that he had legitimate businesses. I meant what is wrong with you? Why didn't you ask the police that murdered him if the guy was a fraudster and ask them to show the world proof that he was a scammer or criminal? Even if he was a fraudster, do they have power to torture him to death? Like I said, you guys are dumb.
They murdered him, you didn't ask why. You never asked for proof of being a criminal or guilty. But you're asking me to prove to you that he was innocent! It's like your brain is working backward or something.
It takes someone else to see the back of your head.You're looking at your brain through the mirror and thinking you're seeing it in the right direction.The mirror deceives.

I'm only letting you know how your brain is working.You're under the illusion it is working right.........it's NOT.

It's why you picked your moniker............you need people to get you right............you really need it ............like when a mentally challenged man visits the psychiatrist and says doctor do you understand me?Do you get me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by LaCotti: 1:24pm On Jan 31, 2021
uuzba:

What did the man go there to do?
What is just wrong with people?
If your mind is clear, you NEVER advertise your wealth ONLINE to ANYBODY.
Is it by force to snap picture of your property and post online? Who forced you?
Live your life quietly. If you make money thank God and continue your silent runs. Nobody will disturb you.
Just stop attracting attention to yourself online is all I'm saying.
We don't know the details that led to the man's death.

This is a very sad thing to say. And it pains me that that is what almost everyone sees: that he was displaying his wealth. Not that he was a human being with rights. We as a nation really need to change our thinking.
Why will you ask what he went there to do?
Is he not free to move around? I’ve been checking this guys story since it broke and not a single news media or government official has spoken about it because they have this same mentality.
Nigerians are being detained illegally in that country and left to die. We just do not hear about it. Dubai is a RACIST country with very poor human rights especially if you have a black skin. Now I always say that you can never understand racism until you experience it: that another man should see you as been less than equal to animals just because of the color of your skin.
See I know people that went to that country on holiday as tourists and were arrested for no apparent reason then given a travel ban. They cannot leave until the case is solved
A Nigerian like you died in a foreign country and all you do is blame him?! And even the government is not saying anything. When that racist country sentenced a UK research student to life imprisonment because they suspected he was a spy even the prime minister had to speak up.
These people that I personally know that suffered in the hands of the CID had really bad experiences. Locked up in detention illegally for days without telling them why. Seeing other arrested Arabs come and go. One of them almost died.
And why should they arrest and kill someone for displaying wealth, legal or not. This same guy paid for the release of some that were locked up in their prison sometime back and gave each one 5000USD. This same thing can happen to your brother. This guy that was killed is your Nigerian brother.

1 Like

Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by LaCotti: 10:02pm On Jan 31, 2021
Tonitoniton:
ignoramus of the highest order.

that is how u know real poor men, show offs!
they want every body to know they ve arrived.

the next target after Dubai would been his village next christmass like emoney did.

poverty mentality
Floyd Mayweather must be poverty stricken then and you that has never showed off must be richer than Bezos and Musk combined.
Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by Tonitoniton(m): 10:04am On Feb 01, 2021
LaCotti:

Floyd Mayweather must be poverty stricken then and you that has never showed off must be richer than Bezos and Musk combined.

u are very very correct.

ur head dey there
Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by Tonitoniton(m): 9:51pm On Feb 07, 2021
LaCotti:

correct man.

ur brain dey there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Sentences 'Evans' Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike To Life Imprisonment (Pictures) / Afeez Ogunbowale Rapes 2 Muslim Virgins, LASU Students At Gunpoint / Bodies Of LAUTECH Student, Killed By Kidnappers Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.