Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG (62396 Views)

Sunday Sodipe: Ibadan Ritual Killer Escapes From Police Custody After Confessing / Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police / Dubai Police Start Training On Flying Motorbikes(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by laiperi: 2:27pm On Jan 28, 2021
May his soul rest in peace.

Another lesson for Africans. Social media media has its limitation.

It is not the easiest way into politics where looters, thugs and frudsters are the only ones voted into office.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by sonofElElyon: 2:29pm On Jan 28, 2021
Careful please.. he shouldn't have flaunted cash on social media but that's no justification to deny him legal representation.. and detain him under suspicious conditions leading to his death!

Wisdom is also profitable to direct you while commenting
Righteousness2:
Condolences to the Family of the young man,

In other words he used his hands to get himself arrested which also led to his death.

The World is so tensed!
Stay away from all appearances of Evil. It ends in Tears..
Wisdom is Profitable to Direct!
Get wisdom! In all thy gettings, get Understanding..
Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by jaxxy(m): 2:35pm On Jan 28, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Most times you just have to flaunt what you have low-key

Nobody should be constrained to flaunt what they have. Rock stars do it, some actors and footballers do it, it’s a preference and lifestyle some people enjoy. I personally like to see it Aslong as it’s legit. Zukerbrrg can choose to flaunt his money 2moro it’s nobody’s business. undecided

Princes, sheiks and tycoons in Dubai flaunt their money. Who holds them.

I don’t see why on earth law enforcement wud kill sm1 for flaunting his own money? If he committed a crime then prove it and have him prosecuted. This is nonsense and shady.

3 Likes

Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by panpan(m): 2:35pm On Jan 28, 2021
Ebenezar2O2I:
is Uganda easy to migrate to?

Uganda is "visa on arrival" for Nigerians.
Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 28, 2021
jaxxy:

Nobody should be constrained to flaunt what they have. Rock stars do it, some actors and footballers do it, it’s a preference and lifestyle some people enjoy. I personally like to see it Aslong as it’s legit. Zukerbrrg can choose to flaunt his money 2moro it’s nobody’s business. undecided

I don’t see why on earth law enforcement wud kill sm1 for flaunts his own money? If he committed a crime then prove it and have him prosecuted. This is nonsense and shady.

What happened is very good. It is Karma for his people in Nigeria.
Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by showafrica(m): 2:39pm On Jan 28, 2021
PlayerMeji:
Imagine if it were an American that had died in Dubai police custody...

By now, the UAE ambassador to America would be shitting dried bricks thru his arse by now..

Watin concern Buhari and 5% people.

Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by Toks2008(m): 2:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
Arrested and died just like that and Nigeria government is not asking questions.
Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by BigBashiru: 2:42pm On Jan 28, 2021
chimaobinelson:
Most of you commenting shit and jubilating because of Atrocities should watch it,
This can only Happen to a Nigerian because we are a failed state run by a thoughtless animal .

Can this shit happen to a US or SA citizen ? Hell No

no its not true that its leaders. nigerians are a money and vanity oriented ppl. How many rich saudi princes flaunt their money on instagram? The problem is the nigerian people and not its leaders....
Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by BigBashiru: 2:46pm On Jan 28, 2021
jaxxy:

I don’t see why on earth law enforcement wud kill sm1 for flaunts his own money? If he committed a crime then prove it and have him prosecuted. This is nonsense and shady.

why go to dubai to flaunt your money? why cant you flaunt it in calabar, obudu, abuja or lagos? Nigerians specialize in going to other ppls lands to ruin it. flaunt your wealth in africa na why dubai?

3 Likes

Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by jaxxy(m): 2:49pm On Jan 28, 2021
babaolofin:

What happened is very good. It is Karma for his people in Nigeria.

What if he was innocent? Karma how I don’t understand? This is a human being with rights?

This is a crime by Dubai police. We are yet to get a report on this man crime?

If Lawlessness is permitted be it fraud or police brutality it will haunt all of us. Always Speak against it. The law is there for a reason. undecided

1 Like

Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by jaxxy(m): 2:53pm On Jan 28, 2021
BigBashiru:

why go to dubai to flaunt your money? why cant you flaunt it in calabar, obudu, abuja or lagos? Nigerians specialize in going to other ppls lands to ruin it. flaunt your wealth in africa na why dubai?

Ure not making sense. He went Dubai and can buy their cars bt can’t flaunt it? Are they mad?? Did they pay his ticket and accommodation or buy the car for him?

Unless he committed any crime u have no single right/reason to touch him.

Why are we thinking like educated illiterates? Do u know how many super stars flaunt their wealth in Dubai??

I repeat what is the man’s crime??

1 Like

Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by loopman: 2:58pm On Jan 28, 2021
People making legit money from oil and gas don’t make noise, they even go out of their way completely to avoid attention.

People didn’t know who owns prudent energy until he bought over Forte Oil. That is the way genuine oil and gas people do

This one killed in Dubai is a scammer

2 Likes

Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by ogub(m): 3:01pm On Jan 28, 2021
What did he now gain by posting his wealth on social
Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by Charly68: 3:01pm On Jan 28, 2021
How many clean business man will venture into the internet and be flaunting their wealth..? This kind na Yahoo group I beg

1 Like

Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by thorpido(m): 3:02pm On Jan 28, 2021
prophetfire:
. So flaunting cash is punishable by death in police custody?
No.It makes you a suspect for fraudulent activities.
Like in his case he gets picked up and things could go downhill a la Nigerian SARS.

1 Like

Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by Queenslander(f): 3:07pm On Jan 28, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Most times you just have to flaunt what you have low-key
Lmao,. Like you have anything!! grin grin
Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by Labuenavida(m): 3:14pm On Jan 28, 2021
Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by byinks(f): 3:20pm On Jan 28, 2021
What happened to his human rights ?
Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by BaronBiafra411(m): 3:33pm On Jan 28, 2021
Dubai police and CID are not professionals, they are like Nigerian police, they take bribes and they arrest blacks indiscriminately.
They arrested me and tagged me possession and selling of alcohol which I didn't do.
I was working in Dubai, they just arrested me inside my room while sleeping, they packed every black in my lodge.
They don't feed people in detention well!
So many of our brothers, Igbo and Yoruba are in there. No hope of coming back, this is serious.
#StopDubaiPolice

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by DGodson99: 3:34pm On Jan 28, 2021
CandyOps:
Zero posts on SM. You don't need people validation.

Low key hussle. No dp sef. Jeje dey hussle
Wahala be like Uganda. very easy to enter

I hope the hustle you mean is not scamming. Cus if it is, the point here is that we should condem it.

3 Likes

Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by Bobyro: 3:35pm On Jan 28, 2021
adecz:

▶Instagram Wahala..

Amaka boys can be unnecessarily
loud..

Too much bragging undecided undecided undecided
Shey you know am before? YOU JUST DEY ONE SIDE MUMU YOURSELF. HUSHPUPPI NA AMAKA BOY TOO ABI?
Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by Aconomist: 3:38pm On Jan 28, 2021
byinks:
What happened to his human rights ?
He is black. There is no such thing as human rights for nigger-areans. When will you monkeys learn that the whole world hates blacks and will continue to abuse you until you develop your countries.
Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by aloo9ice(m): 3:42pm On Jan 28, 2021
Imagine! He just killed himself with his proud. Y can't people maintain and enjoy their lives on a low key especially when he/she not in a legitimate business?
Anyway, RIP tho. I hope this can still serve as a lesson for other rich men like him.
Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by zudozz: 3:50pm On Jan 28, 2021
UNnecessary Bragging!
Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by iamimohtal(m): 3:51pm On Jan 28, 2021
5loaves2fish:
If you need 100-200 pieces of ice blocks per day/order, let me know.
I need , am in port Harcourt grin
Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by chijokz(m): 4:15pm On Jan 28, 2021
CandyOps:

You hit the nail on the head.
I keep telling my friends to stop all this SM show off.
It causes more harm and stress than good. They don't need their follower's validation for anything.
I applaud those Nigerians who remain low key and don't flaunt on SM.

3 Likes

Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by iamL(f): 4:26pm On Jan 28, 2021
nurez305:
Every scammer is always into oil and gas.... that business really suffer from scammer's hand.

No legit business man will ever flaunt cash online

Nobody has seen the color of dangote #100 note.
Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by Kaydans(m): 4:31pm On Jan 28, 2021
NumeroUno7:

What's wrong with flaunting money? Everyone with his own attitude biko. If another person likes been calm doesn't mean everyone must be calm. Davido flaunts his money and riches, you won't say he didn't work hard for it

I'm not arguing with you,
But just in case you end up making dirty money ie (from fraud) do yourself a favour DON'T FLAUNT IT!!!
you should have mentioned Hush puppi instead of Davido.
Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by Cherez: 4:51pm On Jan 28, 2021
CandyOps:

I don't support crime, even of he's innocent he shouldn't have been flaunting
Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by Iceyjayz: 4:53pm On Jan 28, 2021
jaxxy:

I don’t see why on earth law enforcement wud kill sm1 for flaunting his own money? If he committed a crime then prove it and have him prosecuted. This is nonsense and shady.
You are right, but you should know the kind of people we have these days, who knows maybe someone he knows personally reported him to Dubai police, trust anyone at your own peril even those related to you. Africans are there own enermies. this is why these days I just stay low-key especially when am in Nigeria. I don't like wahala rara.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by Silentgroper(m): 4:53pm On Jan 28, 2021
solmusdesigns:
Always claiming victims

The Dubai Police I know very well don't even torture people... So there is more to his story
U must knw dem real well. What did u do?
Re: Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG by sylve11: 4:57pm On Jan 28, 2021
cloud:

How many times do you see dangote or even bill gates show off wealth or members of their family on social media? Public validation is really unnecessary if you know your self worth. if you want real happiness, try to maintain a low profile and believe me, by showcasing your kids on social media, you are actually endangering their lives because not everyone that sees them is actually genuinely happy. In these days of rampant kidnappings, out of envy, someone can try to harm them.

they will never learn....... sad cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Sentences 'Evans' Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike To Life Imprisonment (Pictures) / Afeez Ogunbowale Rapes 2 Muslim Virgins, LASU Students At Gunpoint / Bodies Of LAUTECH Student, Killed By Kidnappers Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.