Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,091 members, 7,953,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:15 PM

Fraudster Who Bought A Car With Fake Bank Alert Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraudster Who Bought A Car With Fake Bank Alert Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (59069 Views)

Fraudster Who Hypnotises Victims & Robs Them Explains How They Operate (video) / 22-Year-Old Buys ₦4.6m Car With Fake Bank Alert, Lands In Ondo Police Net / Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fraudster Who Bought A Car With Fake Bank Alert Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Besto(m): 2:12am On Feb 01, 2021
Jimmyubah2:

Yea it can be confirmed by using your bank app to check or checking your balance to know if the Balance reflect.
Even if I see alert I must check my bank app to see my balance.

It also reflects in your balance and leaves 72 hrs later according to what I read online
Re: Fraudster Who Bought A Car With Fake Bank Alert Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Jimmyubah2: 5:05am On Feb 01, 2021
Besto:

It also reflects in your balance and leaves 72 hrs later according to what I read online
Well, I am not sure.
Re: Fraudster Who Bought A Car With Fake Bank Alert Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Thomthom(m): 5:09am On Feb 01, 2021
Draslo:
The only reason this guy got caught is because the victim greased the hands of he police. If you no get money, no case for where police dey.
Not in all case bro.
Re: Fraudster Who Bought A Car With Fake Bank Alert Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Thomthom(m): 5:15am On Feb 01, 2021
Someone7:

This is 100% true.

I have a colleague who was kidnapped and his car stollen. When he was released and the police recovered the car, he had to pay over 500,000 Naira to get his car back.

Nigerian police exploiting victims of crime since 1860
This is the problem... was he forced to pay....That 500k will be too much for him to hire even charge and bail lawyer to write to commissioner of police on the extortion.. But we rather pay the bribe and later come online to complain
Re: Fraudster Who Bought A Car With Fake Bank Alert Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 6:24am On Feb 01, 2021
Besto:

They actually don't need all that, the app dey use uproots all your information including your acct passport self.

I've researched how they do it. The app only fakes a transfer to your account; which is reversed when the bank fails to find a source. But it can't access your account info. It would be a poor bank indeed that could actually be hacked into and forced to yield, and amend your information so easily. If they could do that, they would have just increased their own bank balances without any need for intermediaries.

1 Like

Re: Fraudster Who Bought A Car With Fake Bank Alert Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by richeeyo(m): 1:49pm On Feb 07, 2021
Ribspot:
Instagram account 9k with Nigerian followers for sale

Is it still available
Re: Fraudster Who Bought A Car With Fake Bank Alert Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by cvarinzechukwu: 9:45pm On Jun 04, 2022
SaintUlot:

What's the account name?

Chukwuemeka Victor arinze

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] / Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta / NDLEA: How Fake $20m Was Found In An Abuja-bound Bus From Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.