Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,703 members, 7,809,672 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Fraudster Who Bought A Car With Fake Bank Alert Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraudster Who Bought A Car With Fake Bank Alert Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (58550 Views)

22-Year-Old Buys ₦4.6m Car With Fake Bank Alert, Lands In Ondo Police Net / Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo / Lady Loses N50k To Fraudster Who Promised Her Double (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fraudster Who Bought A Car With Fake Bank Alert Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by psychologist(m): 2:14pm On Jan 28, 2021
Arsenal fans sha undecided
Re: Fraudster Who Bought A Car With Fake Bank Alert Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Otaiky(m): 2:14pm On Jan 28, 2021
those guys tried abeg
Re: Fraudster Who Bought A Car With Fake Bank Alert Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Henix(m): 2:15pm On Jan 28, 2021
Sellers should endeavor to confirm any credit alert before releasing their goods to customers
Re: Fraudster Who Bought A Car With Fake Bank Alert Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by kmaster007: 2:16pm On Jan 28, 2021
Kenxxy:
This same guy came to my shop to rub me, I thank God for his areast...
you don't mean it
Re: Fraudster Who Bought A Car With Fake Bank Alert Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 28, 2021
well see crimes everywhere
this is what the country has turned the youths to...the policy now is steal but don't be caught
Re: Fraudster Who Bought A Car With Fake Bank Alert Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:17pm On Jan 28, 2021
I think capital punishment should be charged for fraud

1 Like

Re: Fraudster Who Bought A Car With Fake Bank Alert Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Phred1717: 2:17pm On Jan 28, 2021
Men dey upgrade oo...
Re: Fraudster Who Bought A Car With Fake Bank Alert Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Bobage16(m): 2:19pm On Jan 28, 2021
SavageResponse:
A Lexus ES330 is sold for much more than 200K.

There is more to this story
check well,,,na two different stories

4 Likes

Re: Fraudster Who Bought A Car With Fake Bank Alert Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by PastorandMentor(m): 2:19pm On Jan 28, 2021
If you must accept transfer, walk into the bank with the customer and let the teller guys do it.
Re: Fraudster Who Bought A Car With Fake Bank Alert Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by condralbedez: 2:22pm On Jan 28, 2021
IMO01:
I sell cars
Can I do transfer for you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fraudster Who Bought A Car With Fake Bank Alert Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 28, 2021
This fake alert doesn't make sense. I'm not giving anyone any goods or service until I see my new account balance on my online banking platform on my own system. Plus I never give out the phone number connected to my financials to anyone. I have other, separate phone numbers for calling the different groups of people I need to call.

That should be obvious.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fraudster Who Bought A Car With Fake Bank Alert Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by melviniyke2002(m): 2:24pm On Jan 28, 2021
SavageResponse:

read again...dis time slowly.....one luv cool

11 Likes

Re: Fraudster Who Bought A Car With Fake Bank Alert Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by pickatyouu: 2:24pm On Jan 28, 2021
I must buy car and live a big life don land this one for trouble.

Check My signature
Re: Fraudster Who Bought A Car With Fake Bank Alert Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by OlujobaSamuel: 2:24pm On Jan 28, 2021
How do people present fake alert biko? I do not receive SMS alert just email and I always ensure that all alert are verified through my banking app or internet banking platform.
Btw, what's AntiCultism business with fraud? That was how SARS started theirs too resulting to loss of innocent lives. What is the Special Fraud Unit doing?

9 Likes

Re: Fraudster Who Bought A Car With Fake Bank Alert Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by mployer(m): 2:24pm On Jan 28, 2021
SavageResponse:

Two different news. Read again.

2 Likes

Re: Fraudster Who Bought A Car With Fake Bank Alert Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 28, 2021
SavageResponse:

The post was badly put together.

I had to read it twice before I realised that the 200k story is a different incident entirely. It has nothing to do with the Lexus ES330 story.

The 200k had to do with a 'POS operator' who swindled two guys of their #200,000.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fraudster Who Bought A Car With Fake Bank Alert Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 2:25pm On Jan 28, 2021
Bobage16:
check well,,,na two different stories

Ok thank you for the correction

1 Like

Re: Fraudster Who Bought A Car With Fake Bank Alert Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Dexterfire: 2:27pm On Jan 28, 2021
IMO01:
I sell cars
Them go soon arrest you join tongue cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Fraudster Who Bought A Car With Fake Bank Alert Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Edipet(m): 2:27pm On Jan 28, 2021
SavageResponse:

read the news again bro.....

2 Likes

Re: Fraudster Who Bought A Car With Fake Bank Alert Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by semiman(m): 2:28pm On Jan 28, 2021
SavageResponse:

. Did you read it at all?

2 Likes

Re: Fraudster Who Bought A Car With Fake Bank Alert Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by harmony75: 2:29pm On Jan 28, 2021
see onye oshi he should have gone to Ghana naw the law will still catch up with you ole ..

1 Like

Re: Fraudster Who Bought A Car With Fake Bank Alert Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Pearl05(f): 2:29pm On Jan 28, 2021
Kenxxy:

How did it happen?

1 Like

Re: Fraudster Who Bought A Car With Fake Bank Alert Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by extol1(m): 2:34pm On Jan 28, 2021
Kenxxy:
what did he rob you of

1 Like

Re: Fraudster Who Bought A Car With Fake Bank Alert Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 28, 2021
melviniyke2002:
read again...dis time slowly.....one luv cool

Lol. I think that most people these days just scan the keywords and form a conclusion.

3 Likes

Re: Fraudster Who Bought A Car With Fake Bank Alert Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Lazenby007(m): 2:36pm On Jan 28, 2021
And what are you insinuating?
Re: Fraudster Who Bought A Car With Fake Bank Alert Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Mitsurugi(m): 2:36pm On Jan 28, 2021
Elzakzaky:
Please, I am not trying to be tribalistic, but what is it with Ndigbo and crime? Se afise ni?

The same thing it is with wire fraud, rituals, skull mining, robbery, political thuggery and rape with another. Without being tribalistic of course wink

5 Likes

Re: Fraudster Who Bought A Car With Fake Bank Alert Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by replete(m): 2:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
The kind of explanation police make and even narrating their modalities anytime they finally get one job done by luck...totally unnecessary.

2 Likes

Re: Fraudster Who Bought A Car With Fake Bank Alert Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Jollylolly(f): 2:46pm On Jan 28, 2021
una get minds ooo

1 Like

Re: Fraudster Who Bought A Car With Fake Bank Alert Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by doxijaw: 2:46pm On Jan 28, 2021
Funny thing these kinds plenty for nairaland, na dem dey defend every sort of nonesense everywhere.

Completely satisfied with the way the government is stepping up, hope they intensify it because these animals no dey hear word even from arguing with them online everyone can see.

3 Likes

Re: Fraudster Who Bought A Car With Fake Bank Alert Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by mechanics(m): 2:46pm On Jan 28, 2021
That's good for him.
Re: Fraudster Who Bought A Car With Fake Bank Alert Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by gungab(m): 2:46pm On Jan 28, 2021
beehivedata:
Can't a credit be confirmed if it's a flash funds or not by the recipient checking with his bank app? Please respond.

Exactly
Receiver should always confirm funds before handling good to the sender

But I need to know too

1 Like

Re: Fraudster Who Bought A Car With Fake Bank Alert Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by danngnews: 2:48pm On Jan 28, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
The Akwa Ibom State Police Command has arrested a suspected fraudster identified as Emeka Akuma grin grin

Now yo feel ok abi?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

11-Year-Old Boy Steals School Bus, Crashes It During Chase By Police In US / Mother Stabs Daughter, Bites Off Her Ear After Catching Her Having Sex With Bf. / Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.