Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,476 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Stop Wasting Your Hard Earned Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stop Wasting Your Hard Earned Money (787 Views)

These Loan Apps Will Destroy, Frustrate And Rob You Of Your Hard Earned Money / Don't Waste Your Hard Earned Money Anymore,invest In Rubber Plantation. / Stop Wasting Your Data Doing Nothing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Wasting Your Hard Earned Money by AbujaClient: 12:42pm On Jan 28, 2021
Good day Nairalanders

Is high time to diversify, If business No Change you kia kia change business before
the business will frustrate you and live empty to bankrupt.

I was introduced to this Business as at Last year and i started with just N50k, I started with Palm oil which was ok by me before i later venture into some other trending foodstuffs, Don't be a copy cat, Is not compulsory you do your neighbor business just because he or she is making it, Destiny are not the same and what actually work for Mr A may not work for Mr B.

Even this foodstuffs am writing about now if your spirit and soul not agree together with your body and Pocket grin grin please don't venture into it.

Foodstuffs business is a very lucrative business both for a man and a woman, remember foodstuff business include both water leaf, Melon called Egusi, Tapioca, Ugwu, Rice, Beans, Pepper, Tomatoe, Stockfish Onion, Carrot, Tubers of Yam, Groundnut, Coconut, Cashew, Banana, Plantain etc as long as is an eatable something.

Some will say I can't sit and sell in the market but you can buy from a man and woman in the market, what is killing Nigerians so long is pride of nothing yet your office work keep enslaving you 6 to 6, insult for nothing, query when is not needed. Half salary...

Do you know that there are Mobile Marketing foodstuffs, on like stockfish you can take it along to your working to market No odour No dirty and No disturbance and so many other things.

Until you find out you can't discover, Don't streamline your income to be one source it kills your financial income.
You may not go to the market as well you can partner or invest with the ones that take pleasure like us in the market, give us your products or money then we sell but we negotiate on percentage.

And you want to sort for products and start in your environment good and fine.

All you need is...
1. You need God first
2. Capital
3. Check the environment you are living or the nearest market to compare price
4. Create an awareness before the products comes, LET ME TELL YOU, for so many of you that are into Marketing of foodstuffs in your locality or in the market, A MARKETER DON'T FIGHT FROWN FACE OR INSULTING if not nobody will patronize you including me.

you should be a bit happy and jovial, even though they insult you all you need is there EGO, KUDI, OWO.

5. Where to sort for the products in a cheaper price
6. Which products to sort or buy base on your environment and capital.
7. Marketing strategies which is simple, as far as you are jovial and in a good environment even though the same products up to 50 sellers are there you will surely sell, The sky is too big for any bird to Clash that is my believe and one with God is majority.

I think i have tried

Back to my business
Have a nice day...
Remember the year is still fresh...

Re: Stop Wasting Your Hard Earned Money by AbujaClient: 12:54pm On Jan 28, 2021
keep your questions and enquiries coming

questions i can answer...
Re: Stop Wasting Your Hard Earned Money by AbujaClient: 3:20pm On Jan 28, 2021
AbujaClient:
keep your questions and enquiries coming

questions i can answer...

Look before you leap this year...
Think of every day consumption that yields.
Re: Stop Wasting Your Hard Earned Money by AbujaClient: 11:54am On Feb 01, 2021
AbujaClient:

Look before you leap this year...
Think of every day consumption that yields.

Good day

Still hotcakes
This is the season to store up palm oil for you to become the next millionaire
Re: Stop Wasting Your Hard Earned Money by louken(m): 8:35pm On Jul 24, 2021
AbujaClient:

Good day

Still hotcakes
This is the season to store up palm oil for you to become the next millionaire
Good day bro. This palm oil storage caught my attention. I understand that the period to start storing has passed but I am preparing my mind for next season.
What is your advice for a first-timer?
What are the pros and cons of this business?
Is there a possibility that the oil can go bad when not properly stored?
What is the correct way to do the storage and the precautions to take?
How do I maximise profit and minimize loss.
The nature of my job doesn't give me much free time. How do I market the product when it's time to sell?
Which other foodstuffs storage can I engage in that will not require much attention
Re: Stop Wasting Your Hard Earned Money by AbujaClient: 5:57pm On Jul 28, 2021
louken:

Good day bro. This palm oil storage caught my attention. I understand that the period to start storing has passed but I am preparing my mind for next season.
What is your advice for a first-timer?
What are the pros and cons of this business?
Is there a possibility that the oil can go bad when not properly stored?
What is the correct way to do the storage and the precautions to take?
How do I maximise profit and minimize loss.
The nature of my job doesn't give me much free time. How do I market the product when it's time to sell?
Which other foodstuffs storage can I engage in that will not require much attention

Good day
Well my advise for you is No1 don't venture into what you don't have the full knowledge of as a first timer you said, Because every business has techniques no matter how simple it is. No 2. The Prons and cons all can't be discuss now but the major and the most vital thing is...Your capital, your cool storage with ventilation with a floor support because you don't keep Palmoil on the floor, Customer or where to market it, Where to get a very good Palmoil with a good price mostly Oilmill.

Well in every business there is always a place of profit and loss, I can't explain all here right now but the main thing is if you have a good oil with a location to sell I think that will reduce some loss and at the same time you don't sell on credit as some business people do all in the name of customer attraction.

The Palmoil may develop a bad taste and odour if not properly stored and also congested at that point loss is inevitable.

The best way to store your palmoil is in a very good environment free from dust, much cold, in a close place not open place where rain and dew will fall on it, IS NOT GOOD FOR PALMOIL AT ALL. You bring them under the sun at times if you can not compulsory. You will keep the palmoil above the ground, you don't keep palmoil on the floor.

If the nature of your Job doesn't allow you I WILL ADVISE YOU NOT TO GO INTO IT EXCEPT FOR PERSONAL USE, You can invest with someone who is on the field, then you share percentage but remember the person percentage will be bigger than yours because he or she is the one passing thru all the stress. So invest or do something that is call a joint business still on percentage.

you can deal on Rice in Bags, Beans, Millets, Garri, Onion all of this in Bags, which are hot cake as well

1 Like

Re: Stop Wasting Your Hard Earned Money by louken(m): 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
AbujaClient:

Good day
Well my advise for you is No1 don't venture into what you don't have the full knowledge of as a first timer you said, Because every business has techniques no matter how simple it is. No 2. The Prons and cons all can't be discuss now but the major and the most vital thing is...Your capital, your cool storage with ventilation with a floor support because you don't keep Palmoil on the floor, Customer or where to market it, Where to get a very good Palmoil with a good price mostly Oilmill.

Well in every business there is always a place of profit and loss, I can't explain all here right now but the main thing is if you have a good oil with a location to sell I think that will reduce some loss and at the same time you don't sell on credit as some business people do all in the name of customer attraction.

The Palmoil may develop a bad taste and odour if not properly stored and also congested at that point loss is inevitable.

The best way to store your palmoil is in a very good environment free from dust, much cold, in a close place not open place where rain and dew will fall on it, IS NOT GOOD FOR PALMOIL AT ALL. You bring them under the sun at times if you can not compulsory. You will keep the palmoil above the ground, you don't keep palmoil on the floor.

If the nature of your Job doesn't allow you I WILL ADVISE YOU NOT TO GO INTO IT EXCEPT FOR PERSONAL USE, You can invest with someone who is on the field, then you share percentage but remember the person percentage will be bigger than yours because he or she is the one passing thru all the stress. So invest or do something that is call a joint business still on percentage.

you can deal on Rice in Bags, Beans, Millets, Garri, Onion all of this in Bags, which are hot cake as well
Thank you Sir for your wonderful advice

1 Like

Re: Stop Wasting Your Hard Earned Money by AbujaClient: 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2021
louken:

Thank you Sir for your wonderful advice

Thanks be unto God
Re: Stop Wasting Your Hard Earned Money by AbujaClient: 10:42am On Jul 31, 2021
There are many ways to kill a rabbit, Now you don't need to be in the market to make money from FOODSTUFFS...

Listen to me, you can't see me like a market young man because everything is getting modernize, So if your mindset and thinking is that is dirty that do market or FOODSTUFF business you are far behind SUCCESS in life. We are 100 times better that someone in the office because we papy our self and your Salary for one Month with headache and stress we will get it just half a day not even one full day, so how will you think you are better than market people, at the end some of the office workers owed so many debt right in the same market because there salary can't afford there lifestyle.

We are not just getting paid, or eating from it, We are making an impact to the entire nation. NO FOOD, NO YOU, NO OFFICE. wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Stop Wasting Your Hard Earned Money by AbujaClient: 6:11pm On Jul 31, 2021
AbujaClient:
There are many ways to kill a rabbit, Now you don't need to be in the market to make money from FOODSTUFFS...

Listen to me, you can't see me like a market young man because everything is getting modernize, So if your mindset and thinking is that is dirty that do market or FOODSTUFF business you are far behind SUCCESS in life. We are 100 times better that someone in the office because we papy our self and your Salary for one Month with headache and stress we will get it just half a day not even one full day, so how will you think you are better than market people, at the end some of the office workers owed so many debt right in the same market because there salary can't afford there lifestyle.

We are not just getting paid, or eating from it, We are making an impact to the entire nation. NO FOOD, NO YOU, NO OFFICE. wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Stop Wasting Your Hard Earned Money by AbujaClient: 6:24pm On Aug 09, 2021
grin grin grin grin Good day in the market supply

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Ooo!!!access Bank Wan Dupe Me!!! / ... / I Just Got Paid This Morning. Take A Look!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.