Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

I Just Got Paid This Morning. Take A Look! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Just Got Paid This Morning. Take A Look! (790 Views)

Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm / My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. / Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Got Paid This Morning. Take A Look! by coolscott(m): 9:34am On Feb 21, 2022
I just got paid a sum, a nice way to start the week. I got paid by Team Kairos.

They pay every Monday. Every Monday, I hit the withdrawal button and get paid the amount I choose to withdraw from what I've earned.

Below is my screenshot.

A link in one of my last threads (https://www.nairaland.com/6980163/updated-finally-business-suited-busy) explains how to earn big with Team Kairos.

To see exactly how this is earned, go here: https://dashboard.joinkairos.com/affiliate/13/139

Re: I Just Got Paid This Morning. Take A Look! by Karsun24(m): 2:15pm On Feb 21, 2022
I am interested
Re: I Just Got Paid This Morning. Take A Look! by eteebanky1: 3:42pm On Feb 21, 2022
OLE!!!
scammer!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Paid This Morning. Take A Look! by coolscott(m): 3:52am On Feb 22, 2022
Karsun24:
I am interested
See a complete breakdown here:��
https://dashboard.joinkairos.com/affiliate/13/139
Re: I Just Got Paid This Morning. Take A Look! by coolscott(m): 4:11am On Feb 22, 2022
Advertisershubs:

By the way;

Greetings to everyone...

If you are looking for a reliable and easy way to earn up to $50 BTC on a daily basis; then go here to study through the sensitization writeups:

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free/1#110148351

$50 BTC is about 29,000 Naira.

It is pretty easy to earn hundreds of dollars in Bitcoin with the website provided on the thread, and I'm ready to teach you how to achieve this feat.

This is a Recommendation platform which I strongly recommend (as a digital advertiser) with a lot of proofs compared to platforms that are available to scam you.

I have verified the portal and I've been earning passively with the portal.

You earn BTC in many ways as you will find out when you subscribe to the portal.

One of the easiest way is through Recommendations.

And for those who do not know how to Recommend other people to Subscribe to the Portal, do not worry as I'll teach you for FREE how to use Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, Nairaland and Google ads to easily Recommend other people while you ENJOY making money PASSIVELY.

Enjoy.
I don't think it is good to promote these sort of things.

In the end, your relationship with many is likely to get sour.

I have seen people who promote stuff like this hurt their reputation so much so it hurts their income, because they found in hard to sell to people afterwards.
Re: I Just Got Paid This Morning. Take A Look! by amInigerian: 9:24am On Feb 23, 2022
Advertisershubs:

You are very Right about the Relationship of people going sour when they promote Scammy platforms to other people, however - the Maildrops portal is not a Scammy portal as it is a Portal created to SAFE and GUIDE people against Scammy Airdrops and Cryptocurrencies in The Crypto-Space.

My advertisershubs agency became one of the official PROMOTER of the Maildrops portal as a result of verifying the credibility of the Portal which is owned by a Reputable Nairalander who has always been Teaching and providing people with Free Empowerment Information here on Nairaland, Telegram, Whatsapp and Quora.

Well, I believe you should create your own thread for your stuff and not derail other people's threads.

(1) (Reply)

Pope Francis Reacts To Nigerian Movie, 'the Priest's War' On Youtube / Last Night A New Set Of Millionaires Were Raised! / Facebook Ads Payment Prepaid Or Postpaid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.