Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Have You Been Stung By A Scorpion Or A Bee? Share Your Experience. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Have You Been Stung By A Scorpion Or A Bee? Share Your Experience. (356 Views)

Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix / The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) / Chinese Man Gets Stung In His Dick By Stingray While Swimming (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Been Stung By A Scorpion Or A Bee? Share Your Experience. by mattmogan88: 1:10pm On Jan 28, 2021
Am just bored here.have you been stung by a scorpion or a bee? Share your experience.
I have not experienced any but my elder brother and Junior brother, both have been stung by a scorpion..

The day it stung my kid brother, I taught he will die that day cos he was shouting like a mad man.
And why do people cry even elderly people?
Is a scorpion sting worse than a bee sting?

lalasticlala, Seun.. ....
Re: Have You Been Stung By A Scorpion Or A Bee? Share Your Experience. by yungchop: 1:11pm On Jan 28, 2021
mattmogan88:
Am just bored here.have you been stung by a scorpion or a bee? Share your experience.
I have not experienced any but my elder brother and Junior brother, both have been stung by a scorpion..

The day it stung my kid brother, I taught he will die that day cos he was shouting like a mad man.
And why do people cry even elderly people?
Is a scorpion sting worse than a bee sting?
Yez
Re: Have You Been Stung By A Scorpion Or A Bee? Share Your Experience. by mattmogan88: 1:12pm On Jan 28, 2021
yungchop:

Yez
Did you cry? grin
Re: Have You Been Stung By A Scorpion Or A Bee? Share Your Experience. by yungchop: 1:15pm On Jan 28, 2021
mattmogan88:

Did you cry? grin

I was actually stung by a bee while on mango tree, I had to calmly endure the multiple stinging while I was getting down from the tree, the moment my feet touched the ground I ran mad.
Re: Have You Been Stung By A Scorpion Or A Bee? Share Your Experience. by MostImportant(m): 1:17pm On Jan 28, 2021
Yes by bee
Re: Have You Been Stung By A Scorpion Or A Bee? Share Your Experience. by mattmogan88: 1:20pm On Jan 28, 2021
yungchop:

I was actually stung by a bee while on mango tree, I had to calmly endure the multiple stinging while I was getting down from the tree, the moment my feet touched the ground I ran mad.

And it swell? cheesy
Re: Have You Been Stung By A Scorpion Or A Bee? Share Your Experience. by mattmogan88: 1:22pm On Jan 28, 2021
MostImportant:
Yes by bee

Which part of your body?
Re: Have You Been Stung By A Scorpion Or A Bee? Share Your Experience. by Realtord43: 1:23pm On Jan 28, 2021
Yes, i was stung by a scorpion before and the spray perfume on my hand to subdue the pain.

at first the tie my hand which the say would stop the poison from spreading. and for the first 30min, my hand was paralyze.
it a painful experiment.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Stung By A Scorpion Or A Bee? Share Your Experience. by mattmogan88: 1:27pm On Jan 28, 2021
Realtord43:
Yes, i was stung by a scorpion before and the spray perfume on my hand to subdue the pain.

at first the tie my hand which the say would stop the poison from spreading. and for the first 30min, my hand was paralyze.
it a painful experiment.

Did you cry?
Re: Have You Been Stung By A Scorpion Or A Bee? Share Your Experience. by Kingosytex(m): 1:27pm On Jan 28, 2021
Yes, I have been stung once.

It was back then in school, during my university days...I was going for night class on that fateful night when I felt a sudden pain on my right leg.

I flashed my torch immediately but couldn't see anything, one of the women that always see okpa saw me that night panicking, I explained everything to her and she administered the wound with kerosene, gave me plenty of onions that I ate that night before I went back to the hostel to rest.

That night was one of the worst nights I have ever witnessed, the venom kept travelling back and forth, I thought I was gonna die.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Stung By A Scorpion Or A Bee? Share Your Experience. by Realtord43: 1:28pm On Jan 28, 2021
mattmogan88:

Did you cry?
Real men dont cry
Re: Have You Been Stung By A Scorpion Or A Bee? Share Your Experience. by mattmogan88: 1:29pm On Jan 28, 2021
Kingosytex:
Yes, I have been stung once.

It was back then in school, during my university days...I was going for night class on that fateful night when I felt a sudden pain on my right leg.

I flashed my torch immediately but couldn't see anything, one of the women that always see okpa saw me that night panicking, I explained everything to her and she administered the wound with kerosene, gave me plenty of onions that I ate that night before I went back to the hostel to rest.
can you compare the experience to any other thing?
Re: Have You Been Stung By A Scorpion Or A Bee? Share Your Experience. by mattmogan88: 1:30pm On Jan 28, 2021
Realtord43:
Real men dont cry

cheesy, I Have been wondering why elderly people cry, is it cos of the pain?
Re: Have You Been Stung By A Scorpion Or A Bee? Share Your Experience. by Kingosytex(m): 1:31pm On Jan 28, 2021
mattmogan88:
you talk as if its not painful?

It is for some folks, but I had been told on many occasions that it does not trouble my family.

It has once bitten my cousin, she wasn't even aware, until I showed her the scorpion.

I guess I was just panicking.
Re: Have You Been Stung By A Scorpion Or A Bee? Share Your Experience. by Realtord43: 1:34pm On Jan 28, 2021
mattmogan88:

cheesy, I Have been wondering why elderly people cry, is it cos of the pain?
Most people cry cause of fear.
maybe the think the will die
Re: Have You Been Stung By A Scorpion Or A Bee? Share Your Experience. by MostImportant(m): 1:34pm On Jan 28, 2021
mattmogan88:

Which part of your body?
Neck
Re: Have You Been Stung By A Scorpion Or A Bee? Share Your Experience. by mattmogan88: 1:35pm On Jan 28, 2021
Kingosytex:

It is for some folks, but I had been told on many occasions that it does not trouble my family.

It has once bitten my cousin, she wasn't even aware, until I showed her the scorpion.

I guess I was just panicking.

Thats strange.
Re: Have You Been Stung By A Scorpion Or A Bee? Share Your Experience. by mattmogan88: 1:37pm On Jan 28, 2021
Realtord43:
Most people cry cause of fear.
maybe the think the will die

Wahala be like scorpion sting, you will think you go die grin
Re: Have You Been Stung By A Scorpion Or A Bee? Share Your Experience. by mattmogan88: 1:37pm On Jan 28, 2021
MostImportant:

Neck

And it swell?
Re: Have You Been Stung By A Scorpion Or A Bee? Share Your Experience. by oluwaseun89333: 3:58pm On Jan 28, 2021
:Most people cry cause of fear.maybe the think the will dieWahala be like scorpion sting, you will think you go die
Re: Have You Been Stung By A Scorpion Or A Bee? Share Your Experience. by hellohgy(m): 5:17pm On Jan 28, 2021
coming back.

(1) (Reply)

4 Levels Of Premature Ejaculation - How To Determine Yours / Help! I Have A Very Hard Palm / How I Conquered My Medicine Phobia!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.