Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Disabled: Debola Daniel Shares His Frustration Living In Nigeria With Disability - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disabled: Debola Daniel Shares His Frustration Living In Nigeria With Disability (60682 Views)

Bola Tinubu Gives Wads Of New Naira Note To Man Living With Disability / Debola Daniel And His Newly Wedded Wife, Morenike Ademiju / Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disabled: Debola Daniel Shares His Frustration Living In Nigeria With Disability by simplesearch: 6:20pm On Jan 28, 2021
meetme01:
There are things we say because we have not found yourself in such situation.

I am physically challenged (disabled) due to an accident. It resulted in Spinal Cord Injury.

Is it spiritual? Is it divine? Or what gan gan? Those are the million questions I have asked myself.

The answer you want to know..

God is God will continue to be to God no matter what humans think.

He said, I am God. I can use any of my hand made things including human to perform anything I so wish. Therefore, God knows why it happened.

Do you know I also ask myself, if this did not happen, what about if something worse? . You ask such as? I commit a crime and sent to jail for life

Which is more preferable..? Being disable and being jailed for life for a crime you know nothing about.

Since then, I believe if I'd walk again, God knows and if not, so be it. I have moved on.

17yrs on Wheelchair. I have achieved what my mates who ain't disabled haven't.

B.Sc, PGD, Masters..

Married

Good Job

Drive

Etc

In all, thank God no matter your situation.

Strive to move on..

Starting over is never late.

I started all over at 27..

Note.. I rarely go to church due to same reason Debola gave. In the padst 17yrs, I have attended church less than 25times. Religion is your attitude and mindset and not hypocrisy performed in several churches.

Praise works for me than prayers.. Understand your path with your creator. Then, you will understand religion

Thanks for this piece of testimony and advise, in all things the bible said Give thanks to God.
This is what this generation need to know about God.
But for the fellowship aspect I will advise you begin to take it seriously, prayerfully ask God to lead you where you can fellowship with his true children, you can't serve God in isolation. Isolation for slaughter is one of Satan's weapon.
May God bless and Give you the grace to do his perfect will, he who have started a good thing in you will perfect it!

If you don't mind you can visit the Apostolic Faith Mission Church for fellowship as the Lord enables you. Stay blessed!

Hebrew 10:25
Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.
Re: Disabled: Debola Daniel Shares His Frustration Living In Nigeria With Disability by adebopo: 6:25pm On Jan 28, 2021
JidennaJason:
Now I understand that part of the Bible where God said and I quote;

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you"

Imagine if this guy was not having any form of disability, Debola Daniels would have been one pompous nuisance intimidating people because his father is the number one man in the state.

Our God works in mysterious ways....

To God be the glory.
what makes you think he will be pompous that's why his disable.
some people no get joy at all.
Re: Disabled: Debola Daniel Shares His Frustration Living In Nigeria With Disability by DarkJeddi(m): 6:27pm On Jan 28, 2021
JidennaJason:

Imagine if this guy was not having any form of disability, Debola Daniels would have been one pompous nuisance intimidating people because his father is the number one man in the state.

To God be the glory.
This one na fire and brimstone..

So your God cursed him to be crippled,because he foresaw him being a pompous arse? shocked

Na wao for this your God o,remind me not to ever provoke him.. grin

No joy.. cheesy
Re: Disabled: Debola Daniel Shares His Frustration Living In Nigeria With Disability by mechanics(m): 6:29pm On Jan 28, 2021
He does not faith.
Re: Disabled: Debola Daniel Shares His Frustration Living In Nigeria With Disability by BenAndrew: 6:32pm On Jan 28, 2021
You always sound bitter whenever you hear anything God!
Pls take your frustration out on something else.
You believing he exist or not doesn’t change him or anything. It’s all on you so take a chill pill and chillax for once.
Martinez39s:
Why should he believe he can walk again? Why? If medicine and doctors can't do it, nothing can. There is nothing like supernatural miracle from anywhere.
Re: Disabled: Debola Daniel Shares His Frustration Living In Nigeria With Disability by ikorodureporta: 6:40pm On Jan 28, 2021
cheesy
Re: Disabled: Debola Daniel Shares His Frustration Living In Nigeria With Disability by stchinedu: 6:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
"One of the most frustrating things about being disabled in Nigeria, is everyone believes they have a divine call to heal you.

Everywhere I go, “I command you to get up in the name of Jesus”.

Then that awkward moment of staring at each other.

Why you gon make God look bad?"
Re: Disabled: Debola Daniel Shares His Frustration Living In Nigeria With Disability by lastchild: 6:43pm On Jan 28, 2021
JidennaJason:

To God be the glory.
get out

so God has done well for keeping him in such position for fear of being pompous and left fulani herdsmen, bokoharam etc.. with complete body to kill and torment us

1 Like

Re: Disabled: Debola Daniel Shares His Frustration Living In Nigeria With Disability by EndTimePreacher: 6:51pm On Jan 28, 2021
Oh Daniel, where is thy faith, knowest thou not that if thou canst believe, thou shalt see the glory of the Lord?
Re: Disabled: Debola Daniel Shares His Frustration Living In Nigeria With Disability by Tony142: 6:53pm On Jan 28, 2021
JidennaJason:

To God be the glory.

Na jealousy go kill you, if u were in his position I am 101% sure u will even intimidate people 7 times more than he will

no be him say make your papa poor, go and sit down joor

Note: I do not reply kids
Re: Disabled: Debola Daniel Shares His Frustration Living In Nigeria With Disability by Tony142: 6:54pm On Jan 28, 2021
lastchild:
get out

so God has done well for keeping him in such position for fear of being pompous and left fulani herdsmen, bokoharam etc.. with complete body to kill and torment us

No mind that guy, na jealousy go kill am, as if na the guy say make him papa poor
Re: Disabled: Debola Daniel Shares His Frustration Living In Nigeria With Disability by Martinez39s(m): 6:57pm On Jan 28, 2021
BenAndrew:
You always sound bitter whenever you hear anything God!
Pls take your frustration out on something else.
You believing he exist or not doesn’t change him or anything. It’s all on you so take a chill pill and chillax for once.
Why do you think I am frustrated? I am not frustrated. It's a simple fact that your God doesn't exist, religion is ridiculous garbage and falsehood, and there is no supernatural miracle or intervention from anywhere to help anyone. Humanity is on it's own to fend for itself. Nothing like divine help from anywhere.

It's funny how someone who can't provide proof of his ridiculous and laughable beliefs is bold enough to say I am frustrated because I pointed out that his beliefs are hogwash. grin

Take it or leave it, the following are facts you are free to contend with:
(1) There are no Gods.
(2) Supernatural beings do not exists (eg. Satan, angels, demons, jinns, ghosts etc.)
(3) There is no afterlife. Once you die, you stop existing.
(4) There is nothing like a supernatural dimension/spiritual realm (eg. Heaven, hell, purgatory, limbo, etc.). The physical world is all there is and will ever be.
(5) Supernatural miracles and intervention do not happen and they will never happen.

Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Disabled: Debola Daniel Shares His Frustration Living In Nigeria With Disability by showboy25(m): 7:21pm On Jan 28, 2021
simplesearch:

Thanks for this piece of testimony and advise, in all things the bible said Give thanks to God.
This is what this generation need to know about God.
But for the fellowship aspect I will advise you begin to take it seriously, prayerfully ask God to lead you where you can fellowship with his true children, you can't serve God in isolation. Isolation for slaughter is one of Satan's weapon.
May God bless and Give you the grace to do his perfect will, he who have started a good thing in you will perfect it!

If you don't mind you can visit the Apostolic Faith Mission Church for fellowship as the Lord enables you. Stay blessed!

Hebrew 10:25
Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.
in what assembly does Bible really talk?
Re: Disabled: Debola Daniel Shares His Frustration Living In Nigeria With Disability by BLoomfrancs(m): 7:27pm On Jan 28, 2021
He can still walk again if he wants to. I believe his family can afford it. Just cut off his legs and replace them with a pair of bionic legs.
Re: Disabled: Debola Daniel Shares His Frustration Living In Nigeria With Disability by DonMekino(m): 7:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
only God knows how much these gods of men haff collect from his father while promising him that the son would walk soon and very soon.... FYI miracles are reserved for special occasions and not for show off or the highest bidder
Re: Disabled: Debola Daniel Shares His Frustration Living In Nigeria With Disability by Oluwaseun2020(m): 7:47pm On Jan 28, 2021
Most of the big pastors are those who had link with God excessively when they were poor.... so the connection with God is intact. ..they can fast and pray non stop.... even the bible said its hard for a rich man to connect to God.... or enter the kingdom of God...
All he might need may be 21 days fast...
Neeman didnt believe that a bath in a dirty river for seven days will cure him...
Jesus didnt follow him...he did it all by himself. ..
Christians need to take command but pastors are nit allowing them because of money they want to collect.
Re: Disabled: Debola Daniel Shares His Frustration Living In Nigeria With Disability by jclassiq(m): 8:42pm On Jan 28, 2021
JidennaJason:

To God be the glory.

So he crippled him. So he won't intimidate you.
Chai.
Re: Disabled: Debola Daniel Shares His Frustration Living In Nigeria With Disability by Kaymansion(m): 8:58pm On Jan 28, 2021
see how he handsome like his father It is well..
Re: Disabled: Debola Daniel Shares His Frustration Living In Nigeria With Disability by LegalWolf: 8:59pm On Jan 28, 2021
JidennaJason:

To God be the glory.

Just imagine the rubbish you spilled out from you God forsaken mouth! Let me ask, is it every child of a rich man that is pompous and rude? How many of Gbenga Daniel‘s children do you see oppressing the children of
poor and wretched people like you?

Get a life man!
Re: Disabled: Debola Daniel Shares His Frustration Living In Nigeria With Disability by jeff1980(m): 9:08pm On Jan 28, 2021
Nbotee:
And dis one is even a politician's son and from an affluent home. Now imagine what the common disabled goes thru
Come and ask me ooo, how difficult it is as a physically challenged in this Nigeria
Re: Disabled: Debola Daniel Shares His Frustration Living In Nigeria With Disability by Ndipe(m): 9:20pm On Jan 28, 2021
Very cruel, very harsh and very insensitive comment. You dont know this man to make this false and defamatory assumption that he would have been a pompous man intimidating people because of his father's position in the society. There are many people out in this world who are very humble despite their background.

JidennaJason:

To God be the glory.
Re: Disabled: Debola Daniel Shares His Frustration Living In Nigeria With Disability by Okoroawusa: 9:30pm On Jan 28, 2021
That's my boy...a realist
Re: Disabled: Debola Daniel Shares His Frustration Living In Nigeria With Disability by jcross19: 10:06pm On Jan 28, 2021
showboy25:
this one deep o. Even Jesus said bad tree will never bear a good fruit while good tree will never bear a bad fruit. I understand you very well. For all evil doers only do the evil you can bear ' cause no one will Scot free
yes sir!!! many people have done a vast evil but when they approached God for miracle, they tend to hide their evil and Bible says any man that conceal his sin shall not prosper, when God turned their prayers back to them, you will see them saying there is no God,the pastor is fake ahahahahahahaha I just dey laugh..
Re: Disabled: Debola Daniel Shares His Frustration Living In Nigeria With Disability by LastProphet: 10:48pm On Jan 28, 2021
JidennaJason:

To God be the glory.

Exactly how black people think, several years ago a brother asked at a national conference of NIFES if anyone of them personal knew of a lame that was healed and is walking around. I met the brother several years later and he said no one could get back to him even after vowing they will get plenty proofs. You see you are as ignorant as black people go so it's not your fault

1 Like

Re: Disabled: Debola Daniel Shares His Frustration Living In Nigeria With Disability by Thazard(m): 10:57pm On Jan 28, 2021
Omihanifa:
It's obvious the boy doesn't even believe he can walk again undecided

If Yinka ayefele is still having the believe that one day he will rise up and walk with his legs again. Then what's stopping this boy from believing

After all so many people still believe that Nigeria Will someday become great despite the numerous challenges tearing us apart
Re: Disabled: Debola Daniel Shares His Frustration Living In Nigeria With Disability by PigTormentor: 11:24pm On Jan 28, 2021
[s]
315fifteen:
[/s]
Re: Disabled: Debola Daniel Shares His Frustration Living In Nigeria With Disability by jeliliadedoja1: 8:14am On Jan 29, 2021
Submission to the will of ALLAH brings you peace of mind. There is nothing God can not do but there are so many things he won't do and nobody queries him. In order not to fall victims of yahoo yahoo men of gods parading themselves all over thank Allah for whatever he has done and take it as a test .No one will pass through this world without being tested by ALLAH.
Re: Disabled: Debola Daniel Shares His Frustration Living In Nigeria With Disability by KayCee92(m): 9:03am On Jan 29, 2021
duro4chang:
But you have said more than one word now!

grin grin grin he even wrote a book grin

1 Like

Re: Disabled: Debola Daniel Shares His Frustration Living In Nigeria With Disability by DSDLIVEREPORT: 9:16am On Jan 29, 2021
sherylbaky:
Sorry bro, the mentality of Nigerians is that Miracle can happen on everything, even the ones that are not spiritual.
Everything can indeed experience miracle depending on God's mind and.one's faith. He is the creator of all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SARS Officials Attached To Amaechi Attack Governor Wike's Convoy(pics) / Arunma Oteh And A Nigerian Sugar Boy / Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.