Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,461 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Disabled: Debola Daniel Shares His Frustration Living In Nigeria With Disability - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disabled: Debola Daniel Shares His Frustration Living In Nigeria With Disability (60711 Views)

Bola Tinubu Gives Wads Of New Naira Note To Man Living With Disability / Debola Daniel And His Newly Wedded Wife, Morenike Ademiju / Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disabled: Debola Daniel Shares His Frustration Living In Nigeria With Disability by genchukky(m): 11:12am On Jan 29, 2021
Hahahaha,I can totally relate,I am a sci (spinal cord injury) patient,and ppl always feel it's spiritual,and that there's a divine healing at every corner,it's always go to this place or have you tried that place,most times you end up being more depressed after things like that.....
Re: Disabled: Debola Daniel Shares His Frustration Living In Nigeria With Disability by jozz(m): 12:15pm On Jan 29, 2021
nextstep:

I'm yet to see one corroborated evidence of a disabled person being healed through faith and prayer in the past 100 years. Not one. If you have solid evidence, please let me know.

It's all a scam. This has been said times without number.
Re: Disabled: Debola Daniel Shares His Frustration Living In Nigeria With Disability by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
Omihanifa:
It's obvious the boy doesn't even believe he can walk again undecided

If Yinka ayefele is still having the believe that one day he will rise up and walk with his legs again. Then what's stopping this boy from believing

After all so many people still believe that Nigeria Will someday become great despite the numerous challenges tearing us apart

Typical Nigerian christian, always far from rational thought, what about the name and claim it freaks who perform tv miracles? Why cant they heal him?
Re: Disabled: Debola Daniel Shares His Frustration Living In Nigeria With Disability by UnimkeAk(m): 9:06pm On Jan 29, 2021
JidennaJason:
Now I understand that part of the Bible where God said and I quote;

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you"

Imagine if this guy was not having any form of disability, Debola Daniels would have been one pompous nuisance intimidating people because his father is the number one man in the state.

Our God works in mysterious ways....

To God be the glory.

What is wrong in what he said?
Why do these so called pastors don't heal the people on the streets that actually need healing
Re: Disabled: Debola Daniel Shares His Frustration Living In Nigeria With Disability by Kayberg: 12:26pm On Jan 30, 2021
angry
At times, I just watch some ministers who try to emulate JESUS CHRIST not understanding there are huge differences between them.

They all try 'commanding' and expecting a miracle to happen that they may get themselves the glory. GOD don't Grant such request.

On whose command will a miracle to done? Yours or GOD'S?
That's why GOD too do watch them.

Until you learn to give glory to GOD when you want Him to intervene in a nature occurence, give Him the glory. He will do it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) / FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) / Bola Tinubu Says It's Disrespectful To Mention Funke Akindele's Name Around Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.