Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Akwa Ibom Tilting Towards Food Sufficiency.. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Tilting Towards Food Sufficiency.. Photos (989 Views)

Are Edo People Tilting Towards Olumide Akpata Already? / Nigeria Tilting From Failed State To Point-of-no-return” – US Council / LASG To Revive Badagry Food Production Centre, Commitment To Food Sufficiency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa Ibom Tilting Towards Food Sufficiency.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 3:02pm On Jan 28, 2021
STILL TOWARDS FOOD SUFFICIENCY IN AKWA IBOM STATE

The Ibom Green House along Airport road, Uyo has 10 Green Houses (one hectare each), totaling 10 hectares dedicated to the cultivation of vegetables including tomatoes, cucumber and pepper. Recently the greenhouse, has taken a new look with the cultivation of Onions.

The facility has nurseries and a mechanized irrigation system.
The onions planting is further boosted with the cultivation of over 100 hectares at Ebughu Anwa, Okobo LGA. This initiative has added to the Agricultural development and food sufficiency scheme of the Government.

This development implies that Akwa Ibom State will never be brought to its knees with scarcity of onions and other vegetables.

https://www.facebook.com/221725944696422/posts/1618154808386855/

Lalasticlala FP

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Tilting Towards Food Sufficiency.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 3:05pm On Jan 28, 2021
M

Re: Akwa Ibom Tilting Towards Food Sufficiency.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 3:07pm On Jan 28, 2021
A

Re: Akwa Ibom Tilting Towards Food Sufficiency.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 3:09pm On Jan 28, 2021
P

Re: Akwa Ibom Tilting Towards Food Sufficiency.. Photos by Cashsteady(m): 3:11pm On Jan 28, 2021
Food wey many state get in abundance.. over hyped shithole state
Re: Akwa Ibom Tilting Towards Food Sufficiency.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 3:14pm On Jan 28, 2021
[s][/s]
Cashsteady:
Food wey many get in abundance.. over hyped shithole state
[s][/s]
Re: Akwa Ibom Tilting Towards Food Sufficiency.. Photos by Praxis758: 3:20pm On Jan 28, 2021
It's time our governor's come out of their shells, start thinking out of the box and strategizing on the better ways to weather this economic storm.

Excuse of powerful centre and depleting allocation shall no longer be celebrated by the masses. A strategic financial planning by our governors will work wonders by helping them judiciously and economically investing federal allocations and IGR on meaningful/viable ventures.

Financial and economic illiteracy by our governors is one of the reasons most states are in sorry states. Western/academic literacy is not same thing as financial/economic literacy. It'll do a whole lot of good of our governors/politicians can go for leadership training on financial, resources, and 'option' management.

Any leader who is well bred and schooled in the aforementioned will definitely be a blessing to his state and subjects. But the reverse of the case in this part of the world. We prioritise ability to speak grammar, deep pocket, sterile certificates over leadership wisdom that would have be a silver bullets to most of the happenings we are complaining about.

I personally commend Governor Udom for his giant stride in thinking out of the box to diversify the state economy for effective and better financial stability. Agriculture is still the future.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Tilting Towards Food Sufficiency.. Photos by JChase0(f): 3:25pm On Jan 28, 2021
@op,keep lying.

James Hadley Chase fans,check my profile for ur goodies.
Re: Akwa Ibom Tilting Towards Food Sufficiency.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 3:27pm On Jan 28, 2021
Praxis758:
It's time our governor's come out of their shells, start thinking out of the box and strategizing on the better ways to weather this economic storm.

Excuse of powerful centre and depleting allocation shall no longer be celebrated by the masses. A strategic financial planning by our governors will work wonders by helping them judiciously and economically investing federal allocations and IGR on meaningful/viable ventures.

Financial and economic illiteracy by our governors is one of the reasons most states are in sorry states. Western/academic literacy is not same thing as financial/economic literacy. It'll do a whole lot of good of our governors/politicians can go for leadership training on financial, resources, and 'option' management.

Any leader who is well bred and schooled in the aforementioned will definitely be a blessing to his state and subjects. But the reverse of the case in this part of the world. We prioritise ability to speak grammar, deep pocket, sterile certificates over leadership wisdom that would have be a silver bullets to most of the happenings we are complaining about.

I personally commend Governor Udom for his giant stride in thinking out of the box to diversify the state economy for effective and better financial stability. Agriculture is still the future.
May God bless you
Re: Akwa Ibom Tilting Towards Food Sufficiency.. Photos by Ever8090: 3:36pm On Jan 28, 2021
Cashsteady:

Re: Akwa Ibom Tilting Towards Food Sufficiency.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 3:47pm On Jan 28, 2021
[s][/s]
JChase0:
@op,keep lying.

James Hadley Chase fans,check my profile for ur goodies.
[s][/s]
OP keep lying with photo and links.. You may be scammer
Re: Akwa Ibom Tilting Towards Food Sufficiency.. Photos by RoyalUc(m): 4:01pm On Jan 28, 2021
NkanAkpanika, well done.
Re: Akwa Ibom Tilting Towards Food Sufficiency.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 4:22pm On Jan 28, 2021
[s][/s]
RoyalUc:
NkanAkpanika, well done. You are truly justifying the 'pay.'

Martha Udom garri was omitted from your propagan...propagated food article
[s][/s]

Re: Akwa Ibom Tilting Towards Food Sufficiency.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 4:25pm On Jan 28, 2021
Ever8090:
@Mynd44 FP
Re: Akwa Ibom Tilting Towards Food Sufficiency.. Photos by RoyalUc(m): 4:38pm On Jan 28, 2021
NkanAkpanika:
[/s][s]

Afo nko! grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Tilting Towards Food Sufficiency.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 4:42pm On Jan 28, 2021
RoyalUc:

Afo nko! grin
I'm are trying to bring more investors to the state... You are here giving them reasons to stay back.
If I ask you what is propaganda in what I just posted.. Haven't you visited the airport before?
Haven't you seen those green houses along the airport road?
Ikpa let build our state ok
Re: Akwa Ibom Tilting Towards Food Sufficiency.. Photos by RoyalUc(m): 4:50pm On Jan 28, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

I'm are trying to bring more investors to the state... You are here giving them reasons to stay back.
If I ask you what is propaganda in what I just posted.. Haven't you visited the airport before?
Haven't you seen those green houses along the airport road?
Ikpa let build our state ok

Welldone!!!
Re: Akwa Ibom Tilting Towards Food Sufficiency.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 4:52pm On Jan 28, 2021
RoyalUc:

Welldone!!!
Hmmm, is well.
Re: Akwa Ibom Tilting Towards Food Sufficiency.. Photos by RoyalUc(m): 4:56pm On Jan 28, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

Hmmm, is well.

It's well! Keep doing your job.

Abasi udiong nfien!

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Tilting Towards Food Sufficiency.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 5:10pm On Jan 28, 2021
RoyalUc:

It's well! Keep doing your job.

Abasi udiong nfien!
Amen oo
But nnam ke ino government.. Is just free will.
Re: Akwa Ibom Tilting Towards Food Sufficiency.. Photos by RoyalUc(m): 5:13pm On Jan 28, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

Amen oo
But nnam ke ino government.. Is just free will.

I'm proud of you!

So if I offended you... fe nno

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Tilting Towards Food Sufficiency.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 5:16pm On Jan 28, 2021
RoyalUc:

I'm proud of you!

So if I offended you... fe nno
Is ok boss
Re: Akwa Ibom Tilting Towards Food Sufficiency.. Photos by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 28, 2021
GARRI! GARRI!! GARRI!!!
Re: Akwa Ibom Tilting Towards Food Sufficiency.. Photos by Nigercity: 6:38pm On Jan 28, 2021
Cashsteady:

Guy get sense nah
And in BTW I don't think
Your state is no where close to akwa ibom
If it's not Lagos/ogun

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Tilting Towards Food Sufficiency.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 9:30pm On Jan 28, 2021
Nigercity:

Guy get sense nah
And in BTW I don't think
Your state is no where close to akwa ibom
If it's not Lagos/ogun
God bless you oo..

Lalasticlala FP

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Make The South-east Geopolitical Zone An Island Of Prosperity - Soludo / Metroogun: Passengers Reportedly Kidnapped by herdsmen Along Imeko Road [VIDEO] / Look I Just Reported M Buhari To Facebook. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.