Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Akwa Ibom Conclude Plans To Start Exporting Bamboo - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Akwa Ibom Conclude Plans To Start Exporting Bamboo (19984 Views)

Practical Way You Can Start Exporting Agro Product From The Comfort Of Your Home / START EXPORTING YOUR AGRO ITEMS THROUGH US . WE HAVE ALREADY CREATED THE MARKET. / 10 Uses Of Bamboo You Should Know- Aroms Aigbehi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Conclude Plans To Start Exporting Bamboo by Homebaked: 6:37pm On Jan 28, 2021
There is nothing exciting about exporting bamboo to countries where they will be processed into finished goods that will find their way back here. When are we ever going to start building machine tools and machines to process our raw material? Our youths are jobless yet we keep exporting jobs to other countries.
Re: Akwa Ibom Conclude Plans To Start Exporting Bamboo by Tectono: 6:47pm On Jan 28, 2021
This is really good. Click on the first link on my signature to master how to make millions of naira from bamboo exportation and avoid being defrauded by the foreign buyers.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Conclude Plans To Start Exporting Bamboo by Mikekan30: 6:59pm On Jan 28, 2021
Akwa Ibom always lead while others look..

Presently the most active state in Nigeria.
A lot of projects ongoing. In the next 10 years this state would be the economic hub of the Southern Nigeria.
Every day investors troop into this state to invest, Ibom seaport, BUA 40,0000 barrels per day Refinery, Car Assembling plants, Tissue factory,toothpick, syringe manufacturing, coconut production, agriculture mechanization, bamboo exportation. .....

The future is already writing it's predictions. .since Akwa Ibom is becoming an industrial hub, I will surely add my Energy drink Company As well..

Carry On. AKWA ABASI IBOM STATE.

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Conclude Plans To Start Exporting Bamboo by chubinwa(m): 8:06pm On Jan 28, 2021
so bamboo has an economic importance like this and it's wasting in my father's farm in the village.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Conclude Plans To Start Exporting Bamboo by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 28, 2021
felong:
After exporting it, the money will be looted. And masses will still be taxed heavily, so what's the point.

It's a private firm bro so there will be no such looting as per it was government owned.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Conclude Plans To Start Exporting Bamboo by NkanAkpanika: 9:57pm On Jan 28, 2021
Mikekan30:
Akwa Ibom always lead while others look..

Presently the most active state in Nigeria.
A lot of projects ongoing. In the next 10 years this state would be the economic hub of the Southern Nigeria.
Every day investors troop into this state to invest, Ibom seaport, BUA 40,0000 barrels per day Refinery, Car Assembling plants, Tissue factory,toothpick, syringe manufacturing, coconut production, agriculture mechanization, bamboo exportation. .....

The future is already writing it's predictions. .since Akwa Ibom is becoming an industrial hub, I will surely add my Energy drink Company As well..

Carry On. AKWA ABASI IBOM STATE.

Lovely and well written sir
Re: Akwa Ibom Conclude Plans To Start Exporting Bamboo by NkanAkpanika: 9:57pm On Jan 28, 2021
chubinwa:
so bamboo has an economic importance like this and it's wasting in my father's farm in the village.
Now you know cheesy
Re: Akwa Ibom Conclude Plans To Start Exporting Bamboo by NkanAkpanika: 9:58pm On Jan 28, 2021
PARACLETOS:

It's a private firm bro so there will be no such looting as per it was government owned.
Tell am oo
Re: Akwa Ibom Conclude Plans To Start Exporting Bamboo by OyinO: 10:33pm On Jan 28, 2021
WallStreetfx:
Welcome Development

Meanwhile I'm buying btc in bulkoo

Welcome bullsh!t. Why don't you build industries and move it there to produce finished goods in Nigeria? You export and sell your raw materials cheaply it so that it gets converted to finished good and the finished goods sold back to you in higher prices. That's not a welcomed development but very RETROGRESSIVE development. Build your own industries that will absorb, process and convert your raw materials to finished goods. Then you'll witness industrialisation, youth empowerment through youth employment, infrastructural expansion, etc.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Conclude Plans To Start Exporting Bamboo by OyinO: 10:36pm On Jan 28, 2021
It's crystal clear that most Nairalanders are educated illiterates of the "Cut-and-paste" indomie generation who purchased their certificates. If not they should have known the negative impacts and demerits of exporting your raw materials while turning your con3 into a dumping ground for all kinda foreign products/goods.
Re: Akwa Ibom Conclude Plans To Start Exporting Bamboo by Raypawer(m): 11:10pm On Jan 28, 2021
Bad Idea to some extent, another crude oil export format

Why not refine the Bamboo, and export the final products?
Re: Akwa Ibom Conclude Plans To Start Exporting Bamboo by NkanAkpanika: 11:19pm On Jan 28, 2021
Raypawer:
Bad Idea to some extent, another crude oil export format

Why not refine the Bamboo, and export the final products?
Kindly read that article carefully.. You will see a spot the said that the bamboo will be refine before exporting to US. Meanwhile Akwa ibom just inaugurated a factory called Ibom Dry bamboo tissue paper factory

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Conclude Plans To Start Exporting Bamboo by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 4:27am On Jan 29, 2021
Gosh, impressive, angry

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Conclude Plans To Start Exporting Bamboo by ijayebonyi(f): 6:09am On Jan 29, 2021
Good news for once at least

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Conclude Plans To Start Exporting Bamboo by NkanAkpanika: 6:23am On Jan 29, 2021
Hisroyalbadmeat:
Gosh, impressive, angry
Yeah
Re: Akwa Ibom Conclude Plans To Start Exporting Bamboo by NkanAkpanika: 6:23am On Jan 29, 2021
ijayebonyi:
Good news for once at least
Yeah
Re: Akwa Ibom Conclude Plans To Start Exporting Bamboo by Queenserah26(f): 7:05am On Jan 29, 2021
This is the way to go actually wink
Re: Akwa Ibom Conclude Plans To Start Exporting Bamboo by NkanAkpanika: 7:06am On Jan 29, 2021
Queenserah26:
This is the way to go actually wink
If you say dear. We move

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Conclude Plans To Start Exporting Bamboo by BaddieFreak(f): 6:30pm On Feb 02, 2021
jawalis:
I don’t know how I became this bitter. I think I’m losing hope in Nigeria. Despite this news been a good and innovative move. I was intending to make a derogatory comment until i read again and interpreted that they are actually “Exporting” those stuffs. I almost said something bad but then i caution myself. May Nigeria be better.
Btw; It’s been a while I heard from Baddiefreak and Zzor. Hope you all are doing well.

I have been doing fine, had to take a break from NL. I have a lot of projects on my plate at the moment.
Re: Akwa Ibom Conclude Plans To Start Exporting Bamboo by jawalis(m): 8:06pm On Feb 02, 2021
BaddieFreak:

I have been doing fine, had to take a break from NL. I have a lot of projects on my plate at the moment.
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Agriculture Is Not The Magic Solution - By Simon Kolawole / Investing In Palm Kernel Processing / Sack Farming : Diary Of My Mix Crop Sack Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.