Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Who Else Has Noticed This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Else Has Noticed This? (4037 Views)

Who Else Has Noticed This Among Girls Below 20 ?. / Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? / Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Has Noticed This? by FalseProphet1(m): 4:53pm On Jan 28, 2021
There are some monkiers created with letters and alphabets, all they do is to duplicate people's post. Has any one noticed them?
I'm beginning to think that they are being created by the admin to boost traffic and registered users.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by Kayberg: 5:30pm On Jan 28, 2021
Yes.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by FalseProphet1(m): 5:31pm On Jan 28, 2021
Kayberg:
Yes.
It's so annoying anytime I come across them. They're like robots

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by Kayberg: 5:34pm On Jan 28, 2021
FalseProphet1:

It's so annoying anytime I come across them. They're like robots

I don't know who is/are behind it though…. But what's their motive?

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by FalseProphet1(m): 7:11pm On Jan 28, 2021
Kayberg:

I don't know who is/are behind it though…. But what's their motive?
Maybe to increase the number of registered users, and generate traffic, cos they post in all the sections

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 28, 2021
They are robots created by Seun to boost the site traffic. It's against Google terms and conditions, you'll notice that Google stopped displaying ads the moment the whole shiit started.

6 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by FalseProphet1(m): 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2021
5hanklee:
They are robots created by Seun to boost the site traffic. It's against Google terms and conditions, you'll notice that Google stopped displaying ads the moment the whole shiit started.
Na wa o, but why will he be doing something like that?
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 28, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Na wa o, but why will he be doing something like that?
Y'all mount pressure on the old man to upgrade the site nah. grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by FalseProphet1(m): 7:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
5hanklee:

Y'all mount pressure on the old man to upgrade the site nah. grin
Old man ko, heard he isn't yet married

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 28, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Old man ko, heard he isn't yet married
Marriage doesn't correlate with age nah.

Baba will be 36 this year and na old school prógramming dey him head. Na why I call am old man.

5 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by FalseProphet1(m): 7:47pm On Jan 28, 2021
5hanklee:

Marriage doesn't correlate with age nah.

Baba will be 36 this year and na old school prógramming dey him head. Na why I call am old man.
Lol @old skol programing. Na old man true true, heard he still lives at sango ota, in his village. Baba needs to upgrade, enter lag host shows with Nairaland brand name. Haba, person no even Sabi am sef. Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 28, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Lol @old skol programing. Na old man true true, heard he still lives at sango ota, in his village. Baba needs to upgrade, enter lag host shows with Nairaland brand name. Haba, person no even Sabi am sef. Na wa o.
Na low key life o. Naim dey sweet pass. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by FalseProphet1(m): 7:53pm On Jan 28, 2021
5hanklee:

Na low key life o. Naim dey sweet pass. cheesy
That one no low key o, na village life be that. See Linda ikeji na, see the amount of publicity she gets because of her blog. Nairaland is bigger than her blog, so why is seun hiding under the rocks?

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 28, 2021
FalseProphet1:

That one no low key o, na village life be that. See Linda ikeji na, see the amount of publicity she gets because of her blog. Nairaland is bigger than her blog, so why is seun hiding under the rocks?
Baba fit dey ball lowkey but una no go ever Sabi. Make me self get money na so I go dey gentle.

8 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by FalseProphet1(m): 7:58pm On Jan 28, 2021
5hanklee:

Baba fit dey ball lowkey but una no go ever Sabi. Make me self get money na so I go dey gentle.
Hmm you may be right Sha,

4 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by helinues: 8:24pm On Jan 28, 2021
That must be the notorious NL cancellers...

Because he had different opinions from some people, it is job to cancel their comments..

He has created nothing less than 7,000 monikers in the last 4 years..

You read right, 7,000

He is the Pete Edochie 1, Of Nairaland

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 28, 2021
helinues:
That must be the notorious NL cancellers...

Because he had different opinions from some people, it is job to cancel their comments..

He has created nothing less than 7,000 monikers in the last 4 years..

You read right, 7,000

He is the Pete Edochie 1, Of Nairaland

That's not what he's talking about. He meant monikers with combination of a a normal name and five-letter words.
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by helinues: 8:46pm On Jan 28, 2021
5hanklee:

That's not what he's talking about. He meant monikers with combination of a a normal name and five-letter words.

According to op,

There are some monkiers created with letters and alphabets

Did you see what I attached or your phone can't view picture?
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by helinues: 8:52pm On Jan 28, 2021
As you can see the person above me, yeah that's the main culprit

All his cancellation efforts are always wiped out by the mods with just a click.

That's life of a loner and a sadist

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by papalsayer(m): 8:58pm On Jan 28, 2021
That seun dude is one lowkey guy. Been able to track him though. He's not as descrete as y'all think but a cóol guy all the same
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 28, 2021
helinues:

According to op,

You no just get sense. No wonder Dem dey always bash una gender. Does moniker you are talking about repeat comments?

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 28, 2021
helinues:

According to op,

Something like this. I hope you can see that it's a repeated comment.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by egharevba72047: 9:15pm On Jan 28, 2021
:Baba fit dey ball lowkey but una no go ever Sabi. Make me self get money na so I go dey gentle. Hmm you may be right Sha,
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 28, 2021
egharevba72047:
:Baba fit dey ball lowkey but una no go ever Sabi. Make me self get money na so I go dey gentle. Hmm you may be right Sha,
@ falseprophet
here's an example.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by psyco: 9:34pm On Jan 28, 2021
FalseProphet1:
There are some monkiers created with letters and alphabets, all they do is to duplicate people's post. Has any one noticed them?
I'm beginning to think that they are being created by the admin to boost traffic and registered users.
I created a thread on this.
https://www.nairaland.com/6330973/yeye-bots-creating-new-accounts
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 28, 2021
psyco:
I created a thread on this.
https://www.nairaland.com/6330973/yeye-bots-creating-new-accounts
I also did and the thread was deleted in less than an hour.
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by psyco: 9:39pm On Jan 28, 2021
5hanklee:
.o google stopped a long time a go. Because of this section that won't stop posting foul words and sexuality section I think.

This bots are just came recently. Immediately I saw them I knew they were bots. I think some idiots forgot to stop their spam test code from running.
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 28, 2021
psyco:
.o google stopped a long time a go. Because of this section that won't stop posting foul words and sexuality section I think.

This bots are just came recently. Immediately I saw them I knew they were bots. I think some idiots forgot to stop their spam test bots from running.
No, bro.

Nairaland was still displaying Google ads last year around August till early this year. And I was even shocked that I created a thread on it the first time I noticed.

It stopped again recently after the boys started to operate.
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by psyco: 9:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
5hanklee:

I also did and the thread was deleted in less than an hour.
Then maybe the mods are solidly behind it. They don't know that its too annoying and it will drive organic traffic away.

While Redditors are building helpful bots. We are here making thrash.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Best Free Dating Apps For Young Adults / Divorce Rate Will Reduce Drastically In America. See Why / I Saw Some Movies And I Was Wondering If Some Things were Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.