Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Who Else Has Noticed This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Else Has Noticed This? (4048 Views)

Who Else Has Noticed This Among Girls Below 20 ?. / Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? / Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 28, 2021
psyco:
Then maybe the mods are solidly behind it. They don't know that its too annoying and it will drive organic traffic away.

While Redditors are building helpful bots. We are here making thrash.
Exactly my thought bro. I don't bother to check threads where bots are the last to comment. And I only pity the advertisers, Seun will keep on deducting their money for fake traffic. God forbid, I'll never run ad on a site that's full of bot.
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 28, 2021
psyco:
Then maybe the mods are solidly behind it. They don't know that its too annoying and it will drive organic traffic away.

Wetin even pain me pass, I calmed down and listed a lot of the monikers, when I decided to copy and compile them somewhere for future reference, I found out that the thread has been totally deleted. This people know what they are doing.
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by psyco: 9:51pm On Jan 28, 2021
5hanklee:

Wetin even pain me pass, I calmed down and listed a lot of the monikers, when I decided to copy and compile them somewhere for future reference, I found out that the thread has been totally deleted. This people know what they are doing.
Na you get time nah. Your reward is in heaven. cheesy

Me I didn't even bother to look for solution. If seun needs our help, he knows how to ask.

This thread sef might be deleted
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by Ishilove: 3:58am On Jan 29, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Lol @old skol programing. Na old man true true, heard he still lives at sango ota, in his village. Baba needs to upgrade, enter lag host shows with Nairaland brand name. Haba, person no even Sabi am sef. Na wa o.
36 is old? undecided

He's actually heading to 39, not 36.
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by FalseProphet1(m): 6:31am On Jan 29, 2021
5hanklee:

@ falseprophet
here's an example.
Exactly what am talking about

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by FalseProphet1(m): 6:31am On Jan 29, 2021
Ishilove:

36 is old? undecided

He's actually heading to 39, not 36.
Why isn't he married yet? 39 is old o, and he has the money.

Also, you mods should advise him on how to rebrand himself and this site. See Linda ikeji na, see the publicity she has. Seun should have been hosting shows by now. Make una de talk to una oga, looks like a shy person.
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by FalseProphet1(m): 6:37am On Jan 29, 2021
psyco:

That's the Nigerian mentality.
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by theFilmtric: 5:09pm On Feb 02, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Lol @old skol programing. Na old man true true, heard he [s]still lives at sango ota, in his village.[/s] Baba needs to upgrade, enter lag host shows with Nairaland brand name. Haba, person no even Sabi am sef. Na wa o.
we live in Sango together
He doesn't live in a village
Otta is not a village

theFilmtricsay
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by sacajawea: 8:51am On Feb 20, 2021
So with all the money he is making from this Site Paid Ads, Sponsored Posts etc. He still brings in Google (I thought he stopped that cos it's annoying and he is already making enough money from his own/Nairaland Advert System)

Now he creates fake Bots to boost traffic and increase Google ad revenues?
If what you are saying is true, then Na wa oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Turned My Fiancé’s House Into A Guest House After We Broke Up / The Embarrassment You Will Never Forget In Your Life / Should I Break Up With This Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.