Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Please I Need Your Opinion Fast Pls - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please I Need Your Opinion Fast Pls (213 Views)

Your Opinion Is Needed.. Polytechnic Vs University / ASUU Strike: ASUU Seeks Public Opinion On Twitter / Your Opinion! Bsc Computer Science Or Bsc Computer Education. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Opinion Fast Pls by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 28, 2021
Please my NL family I really need your opinion on this abeg

Re: Please I Need Your Opinion Fast Pls by JumpByte: 5:20pm On Jan 28, 2021
Leave her so she doesn't meet the boy and then she disrespect him in future and they have a soiled bond.

Let her be the best at her class. No issues.
Re: Please I Need Your Opinion Fast Pls by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 28, 2021
It depends on the standard of the school and the lessons being taught there. I would advise she be taken back to nursery 2 because thats the foundational class where she still needs to learn a lot to prep her for basic one and she might not be opportuned to do that in basic one especially learning how to read very well and this may affect her performance negatively if she skips that class, as that is where they learn how to read and build most words.

Foundational stage is key. It forms the bases of a child's excellent performance.

(1) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Reduces LASU Tuition Fee / 100+ Possible Post UTME Questions - All Universities / I've Given Up On Studying For ICAN ……. I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.