Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) (57866 Views)

The Celebrity Status Of Yahoo Boys In Nigeria / Betnaija Agent Arrested For Sleeping With Secondary School Boys In Lagos (Photo) / Cultists Attack Four Boys In Anambra For Refusing Initiation(graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by Towncrier247: 9:51am On Oct 17, 2015
Someone shared the photos on instagram and said it happened in OAU, however, he didn't disclose what they did to have warranted this massive beaten
http://www.splendormag.com/2015/10/see-what-they-did-to-these-two-nigerian.html

4 Likes

Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by jamex93(m): 9:58am On Oct 17, 2015
waitin dem do reach dat level na

like say na soldier dey flog dem o

see dat bros for back with cap

this one strong o

3 Likes

Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by neocortex: 10:04am On Oct 17, 2015
This is barbaric to say the least.
Say no to jungle justice.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by Sijo01(f): 10:06am On Oct 17, 2015
You don't know what they did and you're sharing the pictures

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by lilmax(m): 10:06am On Oct 17, 2015
if not stealing what else? clean people hardly go through these things

10 Likes

Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by ShakurM(m): 10:06am On Oct 17, 2015
Stop committing crimes in the jungle if you don't want jungle justice undecided

98 Likes 11 Shares

Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by mowah: 10:06am On Oct 17, 2015
grin reminds me of my days in eni njoku hall unilag, anytime we here "eni njoku ti mo le o". We go just rush beat that thief, walai stealing no good o. But I must say OAU boys brutal gan oo, see wetin dem do to those "poor" thieves grin

And lastly I want to ask all nairalanders a question,
If you just lost your samsung S6 to thieves and with the anger still in you and you hear say them don catch new thief for your hostel only to realize he is your best friend. Would you join in the beating (press like) or save your friend (share) o

77 Likes 48 Shares

Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by Empress2014(f): 10:06am On Oct 17, 2015
OMG! shocked , it reminds me of ALUU 4

3 Likes

Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by dareyking(m): 10:06am On Oct 17, 2015
I suspect Gay sh*t...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by JAZES(m): 10:06am On Oct 17, 2015
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by hardywaltz(m): 10:06am On Oct 17, 2015
Nigerians and jungle Justice...
But the people flogging these boys will be the same people defending Saraki, Akpabio and Co..

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by eaccyboy(m): 10:07am On Oct 17, 2015
He go b stealing...I pity dat lady behind dem snapin wen dey recover...d Two posters behind me nid born again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by ZYZZA: 10:07am On Oct 17, 2015
SMH and there told use there will protect us

#IHATEAPC #BROOMWAVINGDEMONDS #IREFUSETOBEAZOMBIE
Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by profem1(m): 10:07am On Oct 17, 2015
like serious? Wetin dey do
Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by GudluckIBB(m): 10:08am On Oct 17, 2015
Maybe they stole.
Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by kayguy2(m): 10:08am On Oct 17, 2015
They might actually deserve it
Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 17, 2015
shocked sad
Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by ilerry007(m): 10:08am On Oct 17, 2015
Before uko they must have done what will prompt that beating
Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by Etizz: 10:08am On Oct 17, 2015
Punishment for animals now given to a full grown human being....
Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 17, 2015
GudluckIBB:
Maybe they stole.
its obvious.
Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by gurunlocker: 10:09am On Oct 17, 2015
oh boy see mouth
Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by SirMarrt: 10:09am On Oct 17, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by EbirichBen(m): 10:09am On Oct 17, 2015
That means I can't comment.
Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by onosprince(m): 10:09am On Oct 17, 2015
I will comment when you have provided a reasonn for this photo
Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by oscarawardee: 10:09am On Oct 17, 2015
It's called SMS (serious maximum shishi)
It is the beating of people found guilty of theft.
It's is done so that the students(thief) will not be referred to the management for theft which will lead to rustication

7 Likes

Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by akpumping7720(m): 10:09am On Oct 17, 2015
This is just too much. But this jungle justice ish has to stop. Either they stole valuable goods/money or they are rapists.
Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by FagsamPHP(m): 10:09am On Oct 17, 2015
Smh
Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by iambabaG: 10:09am On Oct 17, 2015
Dey no get "alpha base" for their skul ni.. Dis is barbaric nd sad!! So called future leaders #smh
See dat mumu girl taking pix from d backside.. Is dat a beta angle?

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by toyese01(m): 10:10am On Oct 17, 2015
Haba,dis pix. don tey and yes Dey stole ole niwon

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by joywendy(f): 10:10am On Oct 17, 2015
So we don't know why they were beaten and then the mod moved this to front page?

The IQ of those running the fp topics need to be properly examined....

5 Likes

Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by ayindepremier: 10:10am On Oct 17, 2015
OAU with jungle justices...
anyway, I suspect three scenarios cases,

1.) They are notorious Arm or non-arm Robbers.

2.) They are Rapists of OAU fine babe.

3.) They are GAYbriel and FAGitola.

Anyone or all of the above, because I'm very sure OAU doesn't punish cultist, it's celebrated.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FCMB Reports Man To EFCC After $54,000 Deposit / EFCC Arrests Female Suspect On FBI List In Edo / 4 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Arrested While Fleeing With A Rope In Thailand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.