Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Akwa Ibom To Employ First-class Graduates To Teach In Secondary Schools - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Akwa Ibom To Employ First-class Graduates To Teach In Secondary Schools (19649 Views)

Third Class Graduates: How Do You Feel When Denied A Job Due To Class Of Degree / Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch / CBN Offers Automatic Employment To Ebonyi First-Class Graduates Of Economics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom To Employ First-class Graduates To Teach In Secondary Schools by sureteeboy(m): 6:11pm On Jan 28, 2021
haymekus:
How much will they be paid?
Good Question

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Employ First-class Graduates To Teach In Secondary Schools by Eillyeillz(m): 6:12pm On Jan 28, 2021
And pay them how much??
Re: Akwa Ibom To Employ First-class Graduates To Teach In Secondary Schools by Cutehector(m): 6:12pm On Jan 28, 2021
Hey you akwaibom govt...its either ya pay 200k or keep ya teaching job.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Employ First-class Graduates To Teach In Secondary Schools by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 28, 2021
Dream killers

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Employ First-class Graduates To Teach In Secondary Schools by MrHighSea: 6:12pm On Jan 28, 2021
More news from this state (good and bad) than the whole Nigeria.
Re: Akwa Ibom To Employ First-class Graduates To Teach In Secondary Schools by chinavs9ja(m): 6:12pm On Jan 28, 2021
haymekus:
How much will they be paid?
Maybe 40k grin
Re: Akwa Ibom To Employ First-class Graduates To Teach In Secondary Schools by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 28, 2021
Why not.. its good news. Pay them well with a standard house and a car as its supposed to be whether boys no go buckle up.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Employ First-class Graduates To Teach In Secondary Schools by Nova1982: 6:13pm On Jan 28, 2021
Bleep the system
Re: Akwa Ibom To Employ First-class Graduates To Teach In Secondary Schools by judedwriter(m): 6:13pm On Jan 28, 2021
And pay them peanuts?
Re: Akwa Ibom To Employ First-class Graduates To Teach In Secondary Schools by Yakubu113: 6:14pm On Jan 28, 2021
Not every one with first class can teach most first class graduate are just gifted but don't know how to transfer the knowledge.

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom To Employ First-class Graduates To Teach In Secondary Schools by princejones(m): 6:15pm On Jan 28, 2021
Happy to new she is heading the board, l did an inter- ministerial job for her during her time as a legislature. Very honest and straight forward person

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Employ First-class Graduates To Teach In Secondary Schools by samwillyco1(m): 6:15pm On Jan 28, 2021
Hmmmm first class graduate as secondary school teachers, will they pay them 250k for a start.
Re: Akwa Ibom To Employ First-class Graduates To Teach In Secondary Schools by Emperor5(m): 6:16pm On Jan 28, 2021
Good gesture...

I just want to learn forex trading, please I need mentor here!

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Employ First-class Graduates To Teach In Secondary Schools by wiseone28: 6:19pm On Jan 28, 2021
Them no well after i don go waste my 1k go apply
Re: Akwa Ibom To Employ First-class Graduates To Teach In Secondary Schools by ayenale1(m): 6:22pm On Jan 28, 2021
Nice one better than private schools

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Employ First-class Graduates To Teach In Secondary Schools by NkanAkpanika: 6:23pm On Jan 28, 2021
Cutehector:
Hey you akwaibom govt...its either ya pay 200k or keep ya teaching job.
There is money in the state and udom is a technocrat
Re: Akwa Ibom To Employ First-class Graduates To Teach In Secondary Schools by NkanAkpanika: 6:24pm On Jan 28, 2021
MrHighSea:
More news from this state (good and bad) than the whole Nigeria.
Elaborate pls
Re: Akwa Ibom To Employ First-class Graduates To Teach In Secondary Schools by NkanAkpanika: 6:26pm On Jan 28, 2021
Yakubu113:
Not every one with first class can teach most first class graduate are just gifted but don't know how to transfer the knowledge.
Exactly
Re: Akwa Ibom To Employ First-class Graduates To Teach In Secondary Schools by potbelly(m): 6:26pm On Jan 28, 2021
which not employ them in state research institutes or research depts in universities...

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Employ First-class Graduates To Teach In Secondary Schools by NkanAkpanika: 6:26pm On Jan 28, 2021
princejones:
Happy to new she is heading the board, l did an inter- ministerial job for her during her time as a legislature. Very honest and straight forward person
Really?
Re: Akwa Ibom To Employ First-class Graduates To Teach In Secondary Schools by Gbagura: 6:26pm On Jan 28, 2021
Chitonny:
Please how do I send a message to the admin? I have a nigeria guy threatening a girl with her nudes he is trying to black mail her I have all the convos and threats even the uba acct num he sent to receive money from and all phone nums for WhatsApp and calls
Nairaland isn't WhatsApp.
Re: Akwa Ibom To Employ First-class Graduates To Teach In Secondary Schools by NkanAkpanika: 6:28pm On Jan 28, 2021
wiseone28:
Them no well after i don go waste my 1k go apply
grin
Re: Akwa Ibom To Employ First-class Graduates To Teach In Secondary Schools by Codes151(m): 6:28pm On Jan 28, 2021
First class in a Nigerian school? Smh.

This big mouthed Governor
Re: Akwa Ibom To Employ First-class Graduates To Teach In Secondary Schools by NkanAkpanika: 6:29pm On Jan 28, 2021
potbelly:
which not employ them in state research institutes or research depts in universities...

The governor want to flush the system from the bottom to the top.
Re: Akwa Ibom To Employ First-class Graduates To Teach In Secondary Schools by Lamanii22(f): 6:32pm On Jan 28, 2021
Not all first class students can teach...

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Employ First-class Graduates To Teach In Secondary Schools by Okijajuju: 6:34pm On Jan 28, 2021
More Knee jerk reaction.

Being a first class graduate and being a good effective teacher are two separate things.
Re: Akwa Ibom To Employ First-class Graduates To Teach In Secondary Schools by Blackdisciple(m): 6:35pm On Jan 28, 2021
Chaii they are not even ashame to announce it, first class graduate ooo...

hmmm till date Nigeria don't value graduates it is well oo
Re: Akwa Ibom To Employ First-class Graduates To Teach In Secondary Schools by Cutehector(m): 6:36pm On Jan 28, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

There is money in the state and udom is a technocrat
na so...if dem come employ now, salary go be 50k..
Re: Akwa Ibom To Employ First-class Graduates To Teach In Secondary Schools by wiseone28: 6:39pm On Jan 28, 2021
NkanAkpanika:
grin
Why are u laughing tell Udom to give us Job..
E be like say u dey chop small crumb for him table.
Re: Akwa Ibom To Employ First-class Graduates To Teach In Secondary Schools by wiseone28: 6:39pm On Jan 28, 2021
NkanAkpanika:
grin
Why are u laughing tell Udom to give us Job..
E be like say u dey chop small crumb for him table.
Re: Akwa Ibom To Employ First-class Graduates To Teach In Secondary Schools by addictiv(m): 6:39pm On Jan 28, 2021
Just negodu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Has NIMC Contacted You For Interview Or Appointment Letter? / 2015 GMAT / Should I Leave My Full Time Job For A Contract Job At Zenith Bank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.