Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,038 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Tribal Bias At Nigeria Info 99.3 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tribal Bias At Nigeria Info 99.3 (3953 Views)

Look At Nigeria Condition Right Now / Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) / "Slay Queen Syndrome" Term Paper At Nigeria Defence Academy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribal Bias At Nigeria Info 99.3 by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 29, 2021
What of Collins Teke? angry
Re: Tribal Bias At Nigeria Info 99.3 by Babara1994(m): 10:46am On Jan 29, 2021
INCREDIBLE007:

Na big lie

there's Bunmi that does table talk, there's JIMI DISU
THE LADY THAT DOES

SOMETHING ON LAGOSIAN CELEB MRS BAKARE

HOW ABOUT COLLINS TEKE (THE GUY IS HALF NIGERIAN HALF CAMEROUNIAN) whatsapp lagos, plus jasmine Ruth (edo), Ruth kadiri( edo)

THE GUYS THAT HOST
VILLAGE SQUARE

OHOHO OBOH ( UROBO)
& there's a yoruba guy that does it with him

and several others

that's y they call it NIGERIAN INFO
do your findings well before posting
Mr woman
The major presenters are Igbos: Sandra Eze, Ada blessing, Joyce Onyuwa, Chkwudi, Ada baby lawyer, Ifeanyi and Sammy, and many more.
The Yorubas there are half Yorubas: Daddy Freeze is half Yoruba, Jimi Disu is not even Yoruba, Femi Ubong Daniels himself is not full Yoruba.

YES, NIGERIA INFO IS BIAS
Yes, they are tribal bigots.

1 Like

Re: Tribal Bias At Nigeria Info 99.3 by Babara1994(m): 10:49am On Jan 29, 2021
passengar:
brother emancipate yourself from mental slavery....the radio station is own by a Lebanese man,so you are saying he is tribalistic....he is not even from this country....its people like you that has stopped this country from moving forward....the question should be are they giving out quality....am very sure your answer would be yes....and thatz all we need....Obama was voted president of America by Americans even when everyone knows he's from Kenya...God save Nigeria from people like you.
Shut up there. The manager is Igbo who prefers Igbo ppl like himself. He only appoints half Yorubas.
Wazobia FM is even worse. Everything about them is Igbo.
Re: Tribal Bias At Nigeria Info 99.3 by Adekunlegold9ja: 10:51am On Jan 29, 2021
Babara1994:

The major presenters are Igbos: Sandra Eze, Ada blessing, Joyce Onyuwa, Chkwudi, Ada baby lawyer, Ifeanyi and Sammy, and many more.
The Yorubas there are half Yorubas: Daddy Freeze is half Yoruba, Jimi Disu is not even Yoruba, Femi Ubong Daniels himself is not full Yoruba.

Thank you Femi Obong Daniels is calabar
The whole of the sports crew about
Emmanuel Etim
Okoroji chidozie
Chuma Anoli
Sarafina
Chidibere Anogulu (Ezemo)
Samuel Akpan
Brownish( Chibuzor)
Nnamdi (who just left to UK)

2 Likes

Re: Tribal Bias At Nigeria Info 99.3 by Babara1994(m): 10:56am On Jan 29, 2021
Adekunlegold9ja:

Thank you Femi Obong Daniels is calabar
The whole of the sports crew about
Emmanuel Etim
Okoroji chidozie
Chuma Anoli
Sarafina
Chidibere Anogulu (Ezemo)
Samuel Akpan
Brownish( Chibuzor)
Nnamdi (who just left to UK)
Oh my God!! shocked
This is wrong
Re: Tribal Bias At Nigeria Info 99.3 by Gpopsicle(m): 11:35am On Jan 29, 2021
Adekunlegold9ja:
I am a regular listener of their programs and I have observed that 99 percent of their presenter are from the southeastern/southwestern part of Nigeria. The only southwestener their is quadri that does the morning show. The rest are from the east.

lol...I laugh at your submission because it lack facts and also baseless.

Daddy freeze who runs "live and dangerous" with Ada blezy at night?
Rufai who anchors a show every Monday by 6pm and also on Sundays by 9am?
T-Craft of "Evolving perception" every Sunday morning by 8am.
Uncle Jimi Disu
Barrister OLumide of "Relationship 360" Saturdays by 9am
Collins Teke of "Whats up Lagos"
Wemimo of "Round table discuss"

Bro, the list is endless. Are these guys also south easterners?
I am also an ardent listener of the radio station and I can tell you that they are doing well.

1 Like

Re: Tribal Bias At Nigeria Info 99.3 by MRosario(m): 12:08pm On Jan 29, 2021
Adekunlegold9ja:

Yea true but certain people complain about the president's appointments being mainly from the north?
If the president feels the people from the north are better in occupying some key positions. I see no reason why people should complain

Thank you for bringing up this point, but it is not about what the president feels, but what has been proven to be good for the nation/company/radio station etc.

Since this particular set of people who come from a particular region were appointed, have there been improvements in the Nation or have things been going from bad to worse?

Since Nigerian info started employing these set of people has the radio station being improving or declining?

Your answer to the above will tell you if these people are qualified or at most best for the positions they occupy.
It is this same tribalism that will make most persons give a false answer.

I really hope you're getting my point, because if you were, you would not make this statement given the situation of things in this country.

5 Likes

Re: Tribal Bias At Nigeria Info 99.3 by Axzobr: 12:45pm On Jan 29, 2021
MRosario:

Thank you for bringing up this point, but it is not about what the president feels, but what has been proven to be good for the nation/company/radio station etc.

Since this particular set of people who come from a particular region were appointed, have there been improvements in the Nation or have things been going from bad to worse?

Since Nigerian info started employing these set of people has the radio station being improving or declining?

Your answer to the above will tell you if these people are qualified or at most best for the positions they occupy.
It is this same tribalism that will make most persons give a false answer.

I really hope you're getting my point, because if you were, you would not make this statement given the situation of things in this country.
You need to understand the angle he's coming from.
Just like you've said that the station stuck with the policy that's worked for them.
Same goes with the president.

Nigerians re elected the president in 2019 this can only mean something that the majority of Nigerians felt that the president and his team where successful in their first tenure.
Nobody should then begrudge what's has been successful
Re: Tribal Bias At Nigeria Info 99.3 by MRosario(m): 1:15pm On Jan 29, 2021
Axzobr:

You need to understand the angle he's coming from.
Just like you've said that the station stuck with the policy that's worked for them.
Same goes with the president.

Nigerians re elected the president in 2019 this can only mean something that the majority of Nigerians felt that the president and his team where successful in their first tenure.
Nobody should then begrudge what's has been successful

We are saying the same thing, it is the tribalism that made some people vote twice for people who are incompetent. It is tribalism, right from 1960 till date.

It is the same tribalism that's making the OP to suggest the current competent people in the radio station should be changed on the basis of their tribe.

It is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that the people currently in power have no business being there, both in their first tenure or their current one, so I honestly don't get the "successful" part.

Thank God you said "same goes with the president"
The president stuck with the policy that worked for Him not the Nation, there's a very great difference.
Re: Tribal Bias At Nigeria Info 99.3 by passengar(m): 5:49pm On Jan 29, 2021
Babara1994:

Shut up there. The manager is Igbo who prefers Igbo ppl like himself. He only appoints half Yorubas.
let me leave you to continue wallowing in your ignorance ....I pray you don't transfer this bigotry to your....God save Nigeria from people like you
Re: Tribal Bias At Nigeria Info 99.3 by Maycher(m): 6:56pm On Jan 29, 2021
Babara1994:

Jimi Disu isn't Yoruba? You know nothing, no offence.

The OP is probably jobless or as nepotic as his president. Btw, why is your focus mainly on the Sports Crew?
Re: Tribal Bias At Nigeria Info 99.3 by PoloG: 7:23pm On Jan 29, 2021
That is igbos for you.. tribal modafuckers

1 Like

Re: Tribal Bias At Nigeria Info 99.3 by Axzobr: 3:18pm On Jan 30, 2021
MRosario:

We are saying the same thing, it is the tribalism that made some people vote twice for people who are incompetent. It is tribalism, right from 1960 till date.

It is the same tribalism that's making the OP to suggest the current competent people in the radio station should be changed on the basis of their tribe.

It is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that the people currently in power have no business being there, both in their first tenure or their current one, so I honestly don't get the "successful" part.

Thank God you said "same goes with the president"
The president stuck with the policy that worked for Him not the Nation, there's a very great difference.

It is what it is
Re: Tribal Bias At Nigeria Info 99.3 by Melonny(m): 3:30pm On Jan 30, 2021
Adekunlegold9ja:
I am a regular listener of their programs and I have observed that 99 percent of their presenter are from the southeastern/southwestern part of Nigeria. The only southwestener their is quadri that does the morning show. The rest are from the east.
what of wemimo Adewuni
Re: Tribal Bias At Nigeria Info 99.3 by Adeleketj: 3:57pm On Jan 30, 2021
Melonny:
what of wemimo Adewuni
Out of how many of em

1 Like

Re: Tribal Bias At Nigeria Info 99.3 by Adekunlegold9ja: 6:38am On Jan 31, 2021
Adeleketj:

Out of how many of em
Thanks
Re: Tribal Bias At Nigeria Info 99.3 by Melonny(m): 6:48am On Jan 31, 2021
Adekunlegold9ja:

Thanks
Nelly, tolulope and the other girl aren't with the Nigeriainfo anymore, I guess?
Re: Tribal Bias At Nigeria Info 99.3 by Adekunlegold9ja: 7:10am On Jan 31, 2021
Melonny:

Nelly, tolulope and the other girl aren't with the Nigeriainfo anymore, I guess?
No
Re: Tribal Bias At Nigeria Info 99.3 by fastmania: 8:22am On Jan 31, 2021
Femi
Freeze
Sheriff
Wemimo
Rotimi Sankore
Jimi Disu
Emmanuel Oyewole
Rufai Oseni
Ayo Obe
Ireti Bakare Yusuf
Olumide Omosebi

Bimbo Awoyele and Bolarinwa Olajide used to be part of the sport gang
Re: Tribal Bias At Nigeria Info 99.3 by fastmania: 8:25am On Jan 31, 2021
What about these ppl

Femi
Freeze
Sheriff
Wemimo
Rotimi Sankore
Jimi Disu
Emmanuel Oyewole
Rufai Oseni
Ayo Obe
Ireti Bakare Yusuf
Olumide Omosebi

quote author=Adekunlegold9ja post=98532761]I am a regular listener of their programs and I have observed that 99 percent of their presenter are from the southeastern/southwestern part of Nigeria. The only southwestener their is quadri that does the morning show. The rest are from the east. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Tribal Bias At Nigeria Info 99.3 by Babara1994(m): 8:27am On Jan 31, 2021
Shortyyy:
If you have noticed, Igbos that mimic foreign accents, do it very well. Unlike other tribes.

And you know these OAPs are employed based on their phonetics.
Same way they love adopting foreign names. Fake ppl undecided

1 Like

Re: Tribal Bias At Nigeria Info 99.3 by Adekunlegold9ja: 8:37am On Jan 31, 2021
fastmania:
What about these ppl

Femi
Freeze
Sheriff
Wemimo
Rotimi Sankore
Jimi Disu
Emmanuel Oyewole
Rufai Oseni
Ayo Obe
Ireti Bakare Yusuf
Olumide Omosebi

quote author=Adekunlegold9ja post=98532761]I am a regular listener of their programs and I have observed that 99 percent of their presenter are from the southeastern/southwestern part of Nigeria. The only southwestener their is quadri that does the morning show. The rest are from the east.

Femi is from the east. Calabar to be precise. His mum is half Yoruba tho. FEMI OBONG DANIELS
Freeze is ahalf cast
Rotimi sakore. Is always an invited guest with Aghoho on matters arising
Wemimo is no longer active on the morning show
Sheriff quadri tho true
The rest are bit part staffs

You see you said bolarinwa Olajide and Bimbo were there. But they left the same period 2020
Re: Tribal Bias At Nigeria Info 99.3 by Yinkusgold: 9:07am On Aug 27, 2023
Babara1994:

Are you joking? What do you mean Jimi disu is not Yoruba,? Whether half or full daddy freeze is Yoruba , father's heritage Osun.

Ada Blessing is not Igbo .

INCREDIBLE007
Re: Tribal Bias At Nigeria Info 99.3 by Yinkusgold: 9:13am On Aug 27, 2023
Babara1994:

Don't be olodo, The manager Femi Obong Daniel is not Igbo.

Which one be half Yoruba, half Igbo?

passenger
Re: Tribal Bias At Nigeria Info 99.3 by Yinkusgold: 9:23am On Aug 27, 2023
Re: Tribal Bias At Nigeria Info 99.3 by Yinkusgold: 9:38am On Aug 27, 2023
Adekunlegold9ja:

Femi is from the east. Calabar to be precise. His mum is half Yoruba tho. FEMI OBONG DANIELS
Freeze is ahalf cast
Rotimi sakore. Is always an invited guest with Aghoho on matters arising
Wemimo is no longer active on the morning show
Sheriff quadri tho true
The rest are bit part staffs

You see you said bolarinwa Olajide and Bimbo were there. But they left the same period 2020

Femi Obong Daniels is not from the East , not an Igbo man

fastmania
Re: Tribal Bias At Nigeria Info 99.3 by BigIyanga: 11:02am On Aug 27, 2023
Una dey try for this bad economy..so you listen to a radio station because tribal affiliation of presenters not the content of programmes
Re: Tribal Bias At Nigeria Info 99.3 by Dshocker(m): 11:14am On Aug 27, 2023
Adekunlegold9ja:

If nobody has told you before, i am telling you now; You seriously have a problem.
Re: Tribal Bias At Nigeria Info 99.3 by DavidTech23(m): 12:53pm On Aug 27, 2023
Shortyyy:
If you have noticed, Igbos that mimic foreign accents, do it very well. Unlike other tribes.

And you know these OAPs are employed based on their phonetics.
Like that lady that speaks with an American accent grin despite the fact that she probably never lived in America. grin it's quite amazing. Sandra doesn't use foreign accent.
Re: Tribal Bias At Nigeria Info 99.3 by DavidTech23(m): 12:54pm On Aug 27, 2023
passengar:
brother emancipate yourself from mental slavery....the radio station is own by a Lebanese man,so you are saying he is tribalistic....he is not even from this country....its people like you that has stopped this country from moving forward....the question should be are they giving out quality....am very sure your answer would be yes....and thatz all we need....Obama was voted president of America by Americans even when everyone knows he's from Kenya...God save Nigeria from people like you.
So that Lebanese man conducts the interview. Mumu
Re: Tribal Bias At Nigeria Info 99.3 by Yugoslavia247(m): 1:01pm On Aug 27, 2023
The mumu must think broadcast starts and ends with presenting

The sound engineer
The producers
The props
The lights
The cleaners
The security
The errand boys
The gardeners.

Are they also Igbo.
Mugu

(1) (2) (Reply)

[STORY] Sex With My Class Teacher (episode 1-17) / We Are In A Relationship And She Wont Allow Me / Backpage.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.