Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,799 members, 7,844,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

The Power Of The Mind. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Power Of The Mind. (160 Views)

The Mind Of The King (Secret of Names) / This Carnivorous Plant Is Enough To Change The Mind Of An Atheist / The Mind Of God And The Human Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of The Mind. by exegete12(m): 8:54pm On Jan 28, 2021
There is no investment that is too much in improving your mind..

If you really want to get to the Pinnacle of your career, you must make it a habit of developing and feeding the mind on a daily basis...

The mind is the seat of Every human activity in life..

The mind is the engine room for your greatness in life..

Your mind is the center where reasoning, thinking and imagination takes place..

You cannot afford to joke with the mind because it is the center that springs up all the issues of Life, and that is why it is veritably veritable to invest richly in the training and building up of your mind...

The question now is : Have you invested in your mind?If yes, a hearty congratulations to you.. On the other hand, if you haven't invested in your mind, ensure you do so to be able to achieve great things in life.

Feed your mind, your spirit with inspiring contents, feed your mind by reading a very good book, listening to tapes, watch good videos that will help your mind think properly in the right direction..

Invest in yourself because a man will always reap what he sows.

Instead of spending excess money on clothes and shoes, why not spend them on books and materials that will transform your mind and make you a better person?

Note: you will only become better when you begin to think positively.

I believe that the best investment you can do for yourself that will yield great dividends is an investment in your mind..

An investment in your mind will take you far in life..

No mortal man on Earth is useless.

It is the mind that is dormant that is making the world not to take notice of him…

The World has not started minding you because you have refused to mind your mind.☺️

The day you begin to mind your mind, the world will listen to you....

No investment is too Much for you to upgrade your thinking pattern..

Do you want to move from the place of retrogression, and stagnancy to a place where you will experience a quantum leap in every ramifications of your life?

Then, you must invest in your mind. Get your mind transformed through the reading of the word, book's and any other material that can be of help to building and training your mind..

Remember: Every investment you make on your mind will not go in vain?

I hope this adds value to your developmental growth in life...

I remain Amadu Isaac katun.
I Write
I speak !
I teach!!
I deconstruct to construct.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

FB Live: Powerful Prayer For Viewers With Prophet TB Joshua.. Saturday 30th 20 / As The Month End, Should A Non Born Again Christian Pay First Fruit? / Repentance Is A Gift Of God; God Grants Repentance!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.