Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,148 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

1969 Anti-open Grazing Law: Nnamdi Kanu Gives Eastern Govs 14 Days Ultimatum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1969 Anti-open Grazing Law: Nnamdi Kanu Gives Eastern Govs 14 Days Ultimatum (822 Views)

Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation / Major Ibrahim Babangida And Mamman Vatsa In Okigwe In 1969 (Throwback Photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Gives Fresh Evidence Proving Buhari Is Allegedly Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1969 Anti-open Grazing Law: Nnamdi Kanu Gives Eastern Govs 14 Days Ultimatum by myright: 9:51pm On Jan 28, 2021
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
We wish to humbly and most submissively call upon all the governors of the East, to as a matter of urgency, ban all manner of open grazing in the region in compliance with the 1969 statutory law of
# Nigeria that banned such provocative and primitive practice by Fulani herdsmen.
The bold step taken by Yoruba governors in banning open grazing in their region is commendable and as such MUST be reciprocated and consolidated by a similar pronouncement in the East.
If after 14 days there is no firm and decisive action by Eastern governors to ban open grazing in our land, # ESN will step into the breach to commence the enforcement of this 1969 Anti-Grazing Law across the entire region. Don't say you were not informed or given prior warning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1969 Anti-open Grazing Law: Nnamdi Kanu Gives Eastern Govs 14 Days Ultimatum by IbnBattuta1960: 10:01pm On Jan 28, 2021
myright:
Hnmm.
Waiting for the full gist.
Re: 1969 Anti-open Grazing Law: Nnamdi Kanu Gives Eastern Govs 14 Days Ultimatum by myright: 10:12pm On Jan 28, 2021
IbnBattuta1960:
Hnmm. Waiting for the full gist.
updated
Re: 1969 Anti-open Grazing Law: Nnamdi Kanu Gives Eastern Govs 14 Days Ultimatum by myright: 10:52pm On Jan 28, 2021
I guess ESN will Leave the forest to enforce the ban
Re: 1969 Anti-open Grazing Law: Nnamdi Kanu Gives Eastern Govs 14 Days Ultimatum by Redcrafton: 10:58pm On Jan 28, 2021
myright:
I guess ESN will Leave the forest to enforce the ban

Nope...they won't...

So what do you want the poor farmers to do when the governors fail to create enabling environment by law?
Re: 1969 Anti-open Grazing Law: Nnamdi Kanu Gives Eastern Govs 14 Days Ultimatum by OfoIgbo: 10:59pm On Jan 28, 2021
myright:
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
We wish to humbly and most submissively call upon all the governors of the East, to as a matter of urgency, ban all manner of open grazing in the region in compliance with the 1969 statutory law of
# Nigeria that banned such provocative and primitive practice by Fulani herdsmen.
The bold step taken by Yoruba governors in banning open grazing in their region is commendable and as such MUST be reciprocated and consolidated by a similar pronouncement in the East.
If after 14 days there is no firm and decisive action by Eastern governors to ban open grazing in our land, # ESN will step into the breach to commence the enforcement of this 1969 Anti-Grazing Law across the entire region. Don't say you were not informed or given prior warning.

Commendable and a step in the right direction.

When the herdsmen menace dies down, I will like ESN to look into the suffocating presence of military and police roadblocks in eastern Nigeria.

I also read some time ago about the plan of Fulanis to instal an emir somewhere in Akwa Ibom state. This plan must be extinguished by ESN
Re: 1969 Anti-open Grazing Law: Nnamdi Kanu Gives Eastern Govs 14 Days Ultimatum by Mayng01(m): 11:02pm On Jan 28, 2021
Nigeria is on a gun powder

1 Like

Re: 1969 Anti-open Grazing Law: Nnamdi Kanu Gives Eastern Govs 14 Days Ultimatum by Emperor5(m): 11:08pm On Jan 28, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Commendable and a step in the right direction.

When the herdsmen menace dies down, I will like ESN to look into the suffocating presence of military and police roadblocks in eastern Nigeria.

I also read some time ago about the plan of Fulanis to instal an emir somewhere in Akwa Ibom state. This plan must be extinguished by ESN
But ESN is not operating in akwa ibom
Re: 1969 Anti-open Grazing Law: Nnamdi Kanu Gives Eastern Govs 14 Days Ultimatum by OfoIgbo: 11:22pm On Jan 28, 2021
Emperor5:

But ESN is not operating in akwa ibom

It is
Re: 1969 Anti-open Grazing Law: Nnamdi Kanu Gives Eastern Govs 14 Days Ultimatum by myright: 7:10am On Jan 29, 2021
lalasticlala
Re: 1969 Anti-open Grazing Law: Nnamdi Kanu Gives Eastern Govs 14 Days Ultimatum by orisa37: 9:50am On Jan 29, 2021
EXCELLENT. I LOVE KANU
Re: 1969 Anti-open Grazing Law: Nnamdi Kanu Gives Eastern Govs 14 Days Ultimatum by orisa37: 9:54am On Jan 29, 2021
I LOVE KANU, IGBOHO AND AKETI FOR TWITTING MACBAN OUT OF THE SOUTH.
Re: 1969 Anti-open Grazing Law: Nnamdi Kanu Gives Eastern Govs 14 Days Ultimatum by orisa37: 9:55am On Jan 29, 2021
I LOVE KANU, IGBOHO AND AKETI FOR TWITTING MACBAN RIGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY OUT OF THE SOUTH.

(1) (Reply)

The Stateless Nigerian Professor Of South Africa / The Rise And Fall Of Tinubu; The Beginning Of An Era In Yorubaland / 2021 Photos That Tell Volumes About Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.